• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@E2xD I think I found a bug. Anther's NetPlay Ladder™ is advertised as offering over 1000 chat icons to choose from, but I cannot select one. Please fix this.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Since we're all talking other fighting games, I think everyone should see my Shulk/Thor in Marvel 3.

Also, If I bulk up and fill it out well will I get all the cosplay hunnies?
Yes. All the cosplay harlots will want to see your small package...roll pin which is known for being the one that won you the tag team titles back in 2013.

All the dressed up hunnies will line up outside your house after hearing how long your jackhammer...hold is. Why it even rivals Goldberg's hold.

Anyone going to Evo? You should say hi and hang out with me :). Maybe we can play some PM as well though I haven't played in like 5 months.
What up nerd?

TreK

Is "that guy"
Hey PMS
We made a thing

I know, we make a lot of things
But this is our last thing (at least for a while)
Will you check out our thing ?

xoxo, TreK the thing advertiser, and Satanpuuuu the thing maker.
Yo sorry for bringing this up again, I usually limit my spam to one post per episode but this is a one time thing
Since this is going on a hiatus while we brainstorm things to add to the show, we figured it was a golden opportunity for us to ask for suggestions, ideas, feedback, that sorta thing. Basically, yeah, the show was originally a big hommage to the Salty Highlights and it eventually became a series, so now we want to give it its own identity rather than just being a SH clone with less netplay and more French peeps.
So if you've watched a couple of episodes already and have had that one thought like "too bad they did X" or "too bad they didn't do Y", please tell me all about it !

Feel free to answer here, but I don't like derailing threads too much so if you can do it in private messages, on Youtube, or on the show's main thread, I and probably a couple other people with pretty colorful ribbons would appreciate it ;V

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i went to sleep at two and wokeup at 6, i have work in a few hours rip in peace

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Ive only slept for an hour and a half, because I had my IELTS exam at 7:30 am, its 7 pm and im still managing somehow

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Weak (other than kailex) I slept from 11 to 4 and I've been on the water since 5:30, coxing (the person in the boat with rowers yelling/steering in larger boats) old people who suck instead of my junior team. Time to go work my other job till 5. Lesgooo W O R K I NG B O Y Z

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yes they do make a lot of moneys on the barely legal Pachinko and Pachislots over there, and they are going all in on those things as well as trying to get gambling legal over in Japan so they can also make slot machines.

Helsong

Smash Ace
If you play a new Gradius, its going to be on a slot machine or a theme for a pachinko machine, and it's probably not going to be much like Gradius.
And when they they go mobile, you can enjoy your microtransactions for powerups and having to pay for game time.

But on the bright side, Kojima doesn't have to keep making games for a series that he wanted to end after MGS2. He also can't, meaning the series hes best known for is now either going to remain unused, or be whored out to make cash grabs in whatever other industries Konami expands to.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
If you play a new Gradius, its going to be on a slot machine or a theme for a pachinko machine, and it's probably not going to be much like Gradius.
And when they they go mobile, you can enjoy your microtransactions for powerups and having to pay for game time.

But on the bright side, Kojima doesn't have to keep making games for a series that he wanted to end after MGS2. He also can't, meaning the series hes best known for is now either going to remain unused, or be whored out to make cash grabs in whatever other industries Konami expands to.
Does MGS2 really serve any purpose for providing a more complete MGS story?
MGS3 seems to do things like explain why Big Boss is who he is. It is probably the most important game in the franchise.

Also, be sure to share stories from Black Hat and stuff.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Went to sleep at 1, woke up at 6 to swim. Now playing Smash.

You don't need 8 hours of sleep, you just need to sleep faster.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
god, fates ike looks soooo coool

it's almost depressing considering how much of a pain it is to get any of those amiibo

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good morning, thread

I'm so used to vancouver summer basically being endless sun and potential drought that when it turned back to normal vancouver weather (ie. thick clouds and rain) today I thought I slept for a full day and it was already nighttime

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
Went to sleep at 1, woke up at 6 to swim. Now playing Smash.

You don't need 8 hours of sleep, you just need to sleep faster.
Got home at 3am from a Journey concert and chilled doing art until 5
Woke up at 9 to reply to a bunch of messages from OOS smashers coming to town looking to play so I could have enough time to line up a smash-fest while still making it to the local market, bake a cheesecake, and make a pizza + salad for people when they arrive.

Sleep hard, play hard, smash hard.

Since we're all talking other fighting games, I think everyone should see my Shulk/Thor in Marvel 3.
I played UMvC3 once.
Beat Chris G with Spider/Morri/Doom repeatedly.
Next week I dropped the game.
Next month he was playing Morri/Doom.
The rest is history.

my encounter was a salamence on route 1, cory

a salamence

what was i supposed to do, throw my non-existent pokeball at it?
That's called

"GGNORE"

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Bed at midnight, woke at 8 to work out, walked my dog. Now lounging till I have to work at 4.

Definitely getting good rest for my 12-hour shift tomorrow.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
@ Vashimus Vashimus is your avatar a GREEN Smurf?
Didn't know there were other kinds, if that's indeed what it is.
newest pixar movie, literally emotions (as in the concept of emotions within a brain) given diverse emotions

like, the first time someone mentioned the movie to me I thought they were lying and it was someone making fun of pixar (and their general theme of "x given emotions", cars toys etc), and then I saw a poster for it

Helsong

Smash Ace
Does MGS2 really serve any purpose for providing a more complete MGS story?
MGS3 seems to do things like explain why Big Boss is who he is. It is probably the most important game in the franchise.

Also, be sure to share stories from Black Hat and stuff.
I mean, MGS2's events go into detail as to what the whole conspiracy behind the patriots and all that stuff is, and gives background for MGS4's narrative. Really though, the point of MGS2 was never to flesh out the world, it was to explore certain themes. It works as a good story entry, but that's really not why Kojima made it in the first place. He was mostly exploring certain themes through the medium of a game, as opposed to MGS3 which was a fantastic MGS game, but not trying to be anything more than that.

Black Hat isn't until August 1st, so you'll have to wait until then for any juicy details. Even then, I don't plan on spending time on the internet(or even connected to my cellular network-my phone's gonna be off the entire time) unless I'm far away from the venue, so I'll probably just disappear for the week(it goes until the 6th, iirc). I'm going to DEFCON(August 6-9) right afterwards, too.
Funnily enough, they're both in the same venue as EVO, though obviously not on the same days.

Top Bottom