• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I have all the ugly Melee (Fox, Falco, Zelda, Sheik, Link, the only not ugly only is Ganondorf's but I think that is because it isn't try to be a Melee costume) and ugly classic Pit/Dark Pit models and csp finally replaced. Took me long enough to get off my ass and do it though. So freaking annoying trying to find download the include both pac and pcs files along with a csp though. Even moreso when you finally find one you really like and it goes to a redirect loop no matter what you try to do. But hey at least I found stuff.

Getting my Project M decked out basically lol.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Speaking of food, I recently discovered how low blood sugar makes your hands shake like tourney nerves
surely you guys have experienced, if say you haven't eaten all day and it's like 8pm, what happens when you get super hungry
I was playing netplay, just one more ranked set til I had my rank for the 3.6 season, say to myself, **** it, i can eat after i'm ranked... bad idea
hands shook like a mother ******, SD several times, couldn't into tech skill, couldn't react to DI, lost 2-1, w/e, said ggs, was too hungry to care; ran to kitchen, prepared a whole box of kraft mac n cheese and cooked four hotdogs, ate it all, let it settle, went back and bodied him to earn my points back.
Now I have a loss on my record :c At least I learned that lesson on netplay and not at a real tourney.
tl;dr don't be fat like me but more importantly don't play smash hungry

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
But I don't really contribute anything else besides those and likes. ...What would you have me do?

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Everyone else was ****posting anyway, mech does it and he needs to stop? That's Robocist.

In other news my dad decided it was time for me to learn to cook chicken at midnight. Hope I don't die!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'm finally gaining weight.

mostly.

like, i eat like a ****ing glutton on the weekend and if i'm busy, i can't work out properly so i'll gain like 3 or 4 pounds. then, during the week, when i eat more like a civilized person and work out consistently, i'll lose about a pound a day and then start to even out. it's weird.

but, i'm around 140, sitting just under 5'6 and finally starting to get some gains in my pecs/lats (proper form helps a lot, go figure : p), so it's all working out. not getting too chunky, either, so i'm not worrying about cutting down yet. that ****'s gonna suck, tbh... i eat really weird and i have a massive massive sweet tooth, so that'll be and adventure when i get to it...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Everyone else was ****posting anyway, mech does it and he needs to stop? That's Robocist.

In other news my dad decided it was time for me to learn to cook chicken at midnight. Hope I don't die!
Salt, Black Pepper, and Lemon are your best seasoning friends.

But I don't really contribute anything else besides those and likes. ...What would you have me do?
The study of strongology.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ CORY CORY You probably keep stuff like this in mind already and I'm gonna come off as preachy, but it ALWAYS merits restating:
2014-07-14.jpg
Greentext story about some recent **** you had to deal with.

But I have no tales to tell there since I don't deal with contemptible sorts, I either discourage them from getting uppity in the first place with choice words/caustic facial expressions or I just start walking away briskly.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Nothing happens to me ever because I live on the internet.
I use memes and Jojo as substance. Also my reaction image folder is 100+ MB (160+ if you count my yuri folder), I think I need a new hobby.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I use memes and Jojo as substance. Also my reaction image folder is 100+ MB (160+ if you count my yuri folder), I think I need a new hobby.
Its ok, my gif collection folder is 149 MB XD :p

Mine is 9+ GB including art and naughty-ish reaction stuff.
...Is that bad?

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
...Is that bad?
ohhh.gif
Damn mech, that just means you've been memeing longer than me.

I only started saving images (mostly yuri and gifs) to annoy my friends. Then I started using imageboards more often so I just kept everything and now I use them a lot.

D

Deleted member

it's 5:23 AM

gah I'm so bored, I wish someone was here to play PM with me

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Araki needs to leave my personal life, a lot of the music references in Jojo are to my favorite musicians and music.
I just read a chapter that had a character named after a Perfume song, and I thought Japanese music was safe holy ****.

Edit for some reason the site decided it was Duwang.
chew.png

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'll do it later if my dad gets wifi today like he said he would.

D

Deleted member

I think I'm just going to bike around my town

Being up in a lonely apartment is boring, already went on a five hour CS:GO binge

@ trash? trash? , also that third game, golly gee

Last edited by a moderator:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Couldn't the button mashing be made easier for the Mario Tornado so I don't need to set two buttons to special?

MLGF

Smash Lord
Had a dream that aliens came to start the zombie apocalypse. All the top level Smash players were zombie slayers.
Proceeded to see Sethlon, carrying Roy's sword, get immediately bodied by a single zombie.
Then the aliens posted it on Smashboards, and made it sound like he just lot a set.

Then it got really dark and ****, and I don't think anyone is interested in that. I just found this part hilarious.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Couldn't the button mashing be made easier for the Mario Tornado so I don't need to set two buttons to special?
set all your dpad inputs to special. this is such a good trick that metaknight's tornado had to be slightly nerfed w/r/t max height since it went to silly levels using it

Draco_The

Smash Lord
set all your dpad inputs to special. this is such a good trick that metaknight's tornado had to be slightly nerfed w/r/t max height since it went to silly levels using it
That seems kinda cumbersome for Mario Tornado's down + B input though.

Actually I'd just like Mario Tornado's button mashing to work just like MK's Mach Tornado. Reaching its max height in both air and ground it's not only easier but also possible with just one button as it is right now. That's something I can't say about the Mario Tornado. No matter how fast someone mashes B there's no way to make the ground version of the Mario Tornado reach its max height, and as for the air version, while it's easier it's still tough.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

But I have no tales to tell there since I don't deal with contemptible sorts, I either discourage them from getting uppity in the first place with choice words/caustic facial expressions or I just start walking away briskly.
Handling things like a champion makes for good stories too.

I know that behind all those pepes, there's a man who has stories to tell.

...Is that bad?
I had to stop collecting images.
Most of the computers in my house broke down aside from my laptop and my oldest brothers computer.

My friend let me borrow his other desktop so I could play a game that is too taxing on my laptop (at endgame) with him, so I generally use that a lot for online games, but I don't want to save many things to his computer.

You guys should consider sharing those

Edit: I'm on my laptop now. I've got 1.1 GB worth of reactions / general imageboard stuff

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I spent all night finishing part 7 of Jojo, it is now done and now all I can say is: dojyaーn

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I spent all night finishing part 7 of Jojo, it is now done and now all I can say is: dojyaーn
no "nyo~hoho!" doe?

Real talk, I would have really liked SBR a lot more if Funny Valentine had been more of a factor early on. Funny would probably be up there with Kira as one of my favorite villains ever if he were a little more fleshed out, too.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
no "nyo~hoho!" doe?

Real talk, I would have really liked SBR a lot more if Funny Valentine had been more of a factor early on. Funny would probably be up there with Kira as one of my favorite villains ever if he were a little more fleshed out, too.

Smooth Criminal
I've had my fun with nyo~ho and pizza mozzarella before now, I was just reading it casually until Funny Valentine showed up and made me unable to stop reading.

If he was a bigger factor in the beginning he would definitely be up there yeah.

I'm going to have a hell of a time waiting for part 8 when I get caught up.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
So here's pretty much the coolest pokemon fan art I've ever seen. (It's relevant, I swear!)

Top Bottom