• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ Rawkobo Rawkobo First off, remain calm.
Second off, see to it that your dog isn't too miserable in the mean time if it can be helped.
Thirdly, they'll pick up if you bug them enough. :^)

RE@weight stuff: You people are twigs.
...And then here I am weighing more than double most of you on the other extreme end of the scale.(heh)
I feel like that's not healthy.
It probably isn't. For reference, my younger brother is 6'1/150-ish and he just barely makes it to 'doesn't seem underweight to debilitating levels'.
...Ech.

Last edited:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
@ Rawkobo Rawkobo First off, remain calm.
Second off, see to it that your dog isn't too miserable in the mean time.
Thirdly, they'll pick up if you bug them enough..
1) trying but i'm really worried right now
2) i can actually confirm he'll eat food, so it's definitely just his back and nothing too much more serious than that, which means he'll probably be okay and needs to sleep it off or something? still a problem that he came upstairs because he's an old dog with back issues
3) they're probably asleep because it's nearly midnight and they're on vacation

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
@ Rawkobo Rawkobo In other words, it could be MUCH worse.
How grumpy is he over it?
Well, he kind of wanted to bite me at first, but as I said, he started accepting food and I gave him a twisted pretzel I made. He's also accepting petting and whatnot. But he won't come out if I ask him if he wants to go for a walk, and ignores knocks at the door and whatnot (normally he freaks out when that happens).

So I wouldn't say too grumpy, just upset and bothered, probably also due to the fact that he knows I have to give him medicine.

Helsong

Smash Ace
@ Helsong Helsong You specifically said I would get roses. A card too.

Just going to roll under the couch and die.

Edit - What are "bedroom eyes"
Bedroom eyes are what a potential partner for sexy times gives you when they want to express their lust with their eyes. It's really damn nice to see.
I would send you roses, but I don't know where to send them. Should I just drop them on the floor?

I'm like 5'5", but my weight is..kinda low these days, actually, despite a bit of extra flesh on my arms. I wish I was in good of shape as my roommate. She's 5'7", lean muscle, and just...gosh, I'm super jealous. I need to stop being such a jealous person. I don't even have green eyes.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
@ Helsong Helsong "Drop it to the flo' make that ah- ah- shake." Give pics of roses? Will send virtual roses back whenever I can sprite. Was going to take a funny comment about giving them eyes to yourself but now that I think about it.

yea im pretty sure it isn't. i eat to the point of discomfort at all my meals and sit around doing nothing all day and i somehow am still steadily losing weight
You should roll around your house for exercise. Also water.

Edit - Also what do you eat?

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
@ Helsong Helsong "Drop it to the flo' make that ah- ah- shake." Give pics of roses? Will send virtual roses back whenever I can sprite. Was going to take a funny comment about giving them eyes to yourself but now that I think about it.

You should roll around your house for exercise. Also water.

Edit - Also what do you eat?
well it depends but today for break-fast i had a bowl of cereal with milk and then some Ritz crackers and a few slices of bread the for lunch i had a ham sandwich with nice thick ham on it and a grilled cheese then for diner i had a bunch of chicken alfredo

sounds like somebody has a tapeworm
that's what my doctor thought but it turns out im just more of a teenager than most teens and have an ungodly metabolism

Sounds like you need some MUTANT MASS WHEY.

FOUR SCOOPS C'MON
im puking in my mouth just looking at that

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Indian food is super good for maintaining metabolism. Just keep it spicy, use chili powder, and no too much fatty stuff. I've never had an issue keeping the fat off when I'm eating indian food regularly, it's fantastic.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
who all from PMS is confirmed for paragon?
I'm a confirmed maybe

Won't enter for sure but I need to go hang with humble dojo and the socalites, PMS homies, and gotta get that dinner date with jolt/leaf in. Also I guess I owe people ice cream at the least so I'll try to get at least finals day off lol, drive in sat night leave Sunday night

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
how to not be fat, by @ PlateProp PlateProp :

step 1: be poor

step 2: be only able to afford ramen

step 3: only eat 1 pack of ramen a dat

step 4: don't die

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
How to be fat with @ Mansta Mansta

Step 1. Be lazy.
Step 2. Be too busy on computer to even eat.
Step 3. Someone tells you to eat after like a day of not doing so.
Step 4. Accidentally a whole pizza.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
you don't even have to diet to gain weight

just go to Uno's and get a pizza

doesn't matter how much of it you eat as long as you eat one slice you'll gain like fifty pounds

Chicago deep-dish, man

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
so were doing a PMS dinner group date right?

sax, youre comin right?

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
how to level hunna karp
with level hunna karp:

1. lol idk
2. ????
3. more idk
4. cower in fear of every sort of responsibility ever
5. somehow succeed in life anyway
6. still skinny
7. don't look strong
8. ****post

if you can't accomplish anything else, all steps but #8 are optional

D

Deleted member

ironic ****positing is still ****posting

there's also no such thing as actual memes anymore, because ironic meming is a meme in itself and has taken over internet culture

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
ironic ****positing is still ****posting

there's also no such thing as actual memes anymore, because ironic meming is a meme in itself and has taken over internet culture
tell me about it

once, a long time ago, there was a meme group on facebook called "aesthetics"
it was similar to cool freaks and all the other offshoot groups etc
then aesthetics died and "post aesthetics" replaced it, which then ballooned in membership
I got myself banned and immeditely went to the surprisingly active community of "post post aesthetics aesthetics"

that was two months ago

since then I have joined various offshoots of aesthetics groups, namely Post Post Post Aeshtetics Aesthetics Aesthetics, video game aesthetics, Post Post Aethletics Aethletics, dirty weeaboo trashpile aeshtetics, and the Chicago Long March Reenactment society to name a few

tonight, I decided the time had come to get myself banned from post post aeshtetics aesthetics. it had grown too large and the content had become too mainstream

I've immersed myself in irony. if you peel back the layers of irony of everything I do, there's another one staring right back at you

what have I become

Top Bottom