• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You can **** the idle rich and have capitalism, it's called employee owned cooperative companies.

Still very much private ownership of the means of production, just a less stifling version of it since you are personally invested in the business' success. And there are plenty of examples where it has worked as a model.

I'm sure you're against this somehow though because of some ideology-driven excuse that lacks any form of creative thinking.
I'm going to read about this, sounds sweet.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Here's an idea. Kill the most problematic of the %1, make examples of them to say in all but words "Get that bad, and the rest of you are next.", redistribute what was once theirs to force the economic gaps to close, and institute laws to prevent scumbags like that from being part of the government/decision-making bodies ever again.
Problems solved.

...Oh wait, we have to obey the law, like they do so dutifully.

Why allow self-serving garbage to live when they will only screw things for everyone else? Just off them all already. /edge
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve >any economic system that allows the rich and powerful to influence governments
>"works"
Pick ONE.
You're crazy, please shut up.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Don't give me that. Puppy dog eyes don't work on me. I'm not my roommate.
For real, she can't resist them whatsoever.

On the topic of roommates, one of mine just stumbled into my room, collapsed into my armchair, and practically belched, "Penises are weird."
Luckily, he then stumbled out just as suddenly before it got too weird.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Don't give me that. Puppy dog eyes don't work on me. I'm not my roommate.
For real, she can't resist them whatsoever.

On the topic of roommates, one of mine just stumbled into my room, collapsed into my armchair, and practically belched, "Penises are weird."
Luckily, he then stumbled out just as suddenly before it got too weird.
Did he discover his penis for the first time?

Edit: @ Player -0 Player -0 I need you to scout out goodwill for CRTs report on their weight and size so I can burry one to further spite my parents and also for my master plan.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure he was drunk. He's also bi, so it's not like he's lacking for penis-related experiences. I have no idea, my other roommates have no idea, and the guy has since barricaded himself in his room. We may or may not have just been trapped in some real-world simulation of Dwarf Fortress, and he's about to go into some creativity trance/tantrum.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I'm pretty sure he was drunk. He's also bi, so it's not like he's lacking for penis-related experiences. I have no idea, my other roommates have no idea, and the guy has since barricaded himself in his room. We may or may not have just been trapped in some real-world simulation of Dwarf Fortress, and he's about to go into some creativity trance/tantrum.
building pillow forts is the funnest thing ever
whens PMS pillow fort building competition?

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Ayy Lmao.

Parents left me home alone.
They suck at hiding ****. They will immediately know the stuff is gone.

Where should I bury it PMS?

edit: holy ****, my parents are so nosy. I just sat down at my laptop and they clicked the Starcraft icon in the taskbar.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh my god Gutfeld has his own Fox News show at a time other than 1am.

He was just self aware about being Fox News.

I hope this replaces the O'Reily factor.

Edit: This is my new favorite Meme.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

edit: holy ****, my parents are so nosy. I just sat down at my laptop and they clicked the Starcraft icon in the taskbar.
yeah, my mom is the same way

I'm really surprised she hasn't just straight up asked me about some of the things I do, and I already know she isn't a fan of my Steam account ayy lmao

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ugh, I know what you mean. I need to keep a slim waistline for summer, but god DAMN some fat sounds amazing right now.
Damn you beach season.

Remember, folks: it's not what you eat, it's how much you eat.
In my case, it's what I eat since I'm trying to stay around 1500 cal while keeping to my macros.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Remember, folks: it's not what you eat, it's how much you eat.
What you eat can determine how much you're able to eat though if you're aiming for a certain calorie quota.

If you're trying to lose weight, eating 400 calories of chicken will not fill you up nearly as much as eating 400 calories of vegetables. You'll get hungrier and be more prone to overeating.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
cutting ****ing sucks, but reaching personal weight goals makes it worth it almost
i've lost 14lbs so far, so that feels pretty good, but scarfing down burritos in 20 seconds also feels pretty good

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm at a point where I know in always going to have bad body image so I don't even care anymore lol. It doesn't matter that I'm still really fit and losing weight each week, even when I was in peak condition and 154 lbs I still hated my body rofl

Just love yourselves, and if you struggle doing that pour more love to the people around you

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I've never had weight problems. I'm pretty sure I'm a little underweight, actually. I'm like 5'9", give or take an inch, but I weigh about 130.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Now get back to the waifus
No waifus pls.

At least I'm not in SoCal anymore, where it was beach season all year round. At least I can put on a pound or two in the winter with no regrets this year.
Now I'm beginning to wonder how my life would've gone had I lived somewhere like Wisconsin. With all that cheese.

What you eat can determine how much you're able to eat though if you're aiming for a certain calorie quota.

If you're trying to lose weight, eating 400 calories of chicken will not fill you up nearly as much as eating 400 calories of vegetables. You'll get hungrier and be more prone to overeating.
This. For example, from my current source of chicken, 4 oz = 230 cal and that ain't much.

Edit: I'm fine with my body but because of what I want do career-wise, I gotta be fit. Only when I'm 20 years into my career can I have that gut that all others stride for.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Yeah, having some confidence in yourself also helps when ti comes to getting in better shape-it's been shown that more confidence=easier time getting fit. Which is why I look at myself in the mirror and make bedroom eyes when I finish showering everyday.

I was underweight as a kid, then got into a more healthy weight spectrum as an adult. Well, sorta-adult. I get a bit plump at times. Having a flat stomach is soo nice though, and it's kinda tough maintaining it sometimes.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Eating heathly isn't that hard, it's all about only putting healthy food in front of you though. Sometimes it's hard as **** to not get that fried chicken sandwich on the way home instead of waiting for the apples+ham/turkey cold cuts on a roll at home. Fruits/veggies are delicious honestly but you need to eat a lot of them to get full and that can get tedious/time consuming

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Yeah, having some confidence in yourself also helps when to comes to getting in better shape-it's been shown that more confidence=easier time getting fit.
There was absolutely no way I was quoting that other stuff.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos Now that I think about it Goodwill is semi far away. Best course of action would be to bring 2 bikes and a wagon thing and then lol.

@ Helsong Helsong You specifically said I would get roses. A card too.

Just going to roll under the couch and die.

On the side note when I went to the doctor for my physical apparently I'm like, 140 lbs. I don't really get how 1 lb affects so much, it's more of if you're exercising n' stuff. Also the doctor doesn't really check you so you could flop over and die randomly.

I'm like, 8 though. #MetabolismBoyz

Edit - What are "bedroom eyes"

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I'm really enjoying this grilled cheese right now

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
That moment when your dog goes under your bed because his back gave out and he won't leave or eat or drink until it subsides, and you have no damn clue where his medicine is.

And the people that would are away for a whole week.

And they won't answer their phones.

screaming internally forever

Top Bottom