• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TreK

Is "that guy"
What ever happened to the user-specific buffer window? I'd play the hell out of Project M but I am so used to having a buffer that it's impossible for me to do even basic stuff properly like I can in Brawl. Didn't earlier versions have the ability to turn on buffer windows selectively, or was that Brawl+ or something?
It's easier to get used to it if you start by playing the slower characters (either heavies or floaties), although it will screw you up back in brawl. I, too, wish that this feature was back.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Total downloads: 23538
Off-site downloads: 24630
damn, that's almost 50,000 total. I'm assuming the first number is on-site only, as it's less than the off-site number.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'm in love with P:M. It's impossible for me to put it down for too long!

So far my mains go: Roy > Pikachu > Mario > Ness > Samus

I'm surprised how quickly I adapted to PM Roy.
Samus is giving me a really hard time though.

MLGF

Smash Lord
And the media will still make this sound bad.
"Former Disney Star is interested in illegally modding hardware, more at 8!"
I can see it now.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
hey do you guys know any good songs that i could put on lylat? totally clueless about what to put
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/30784

I'm surprised how quickly I adapted to PM Roy.
Yeah same here, Roy just feels so darn smooth in PM.

On another note, Turbo Mewtwo is so damn fun to play. Jab > F-tilt > U-tilt > Repeat until shield break
Yoshi is also amazingly good in turbo. We played turbo at my school for like 6 hours straight.

Also, is the bug about Roy's color going hollow when on the same team with Marth known? I played a team game today and everything but Roy's hair was unsaturated. Don't know if the same will happen to Mewtwo and Lucario.
P.S. - Landmaster hates Fountain of Dreams, it just goes flying off the top of the screen.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Could someone help me please? Am I able to use a 4gig SDHC or a 4gig USB flash drive. If not, could someone make a Riivolution one, or help me make one because the one that somebody made has a really messed up XML.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Already mentioned but, Dylan Sprouse in Twitter: "dude lets play, I'll kill you like Lucas' family in mother 3"
So this mean he played Mother 3, HE'S MY F******G HERO!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ok so think Yoshi should have a 1 jump counter after he gets hit mid 2nd jump. then that counter resets once he touches the ground.

example:

yoshi is using his second jump while off stage.
yoshi gets hit while doing 2nd jump (still off stage)
yoshi can then jump again (just once)
if yoshi is hit during this jump he cannot jump again.

i feel like this would be very helpful and not "broken" or unfair. if other characters get hit during their upB, they can upB again.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
remember when project m being played at smash @ xanadu only got like. just barely into the triple digits, if we were lucky

4000 viewers and getting higher. :')

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
ok so think Yoshi should have a 1 jump counter after he gets hit mid 2nd jump. then that counter resets once he touches the ground.

example:

yoshi is using his second jump while off stage.
yoshi gets hit while doing 2nd jump (still off stage)
yoshi can then jump again (just once)
if yoshi is hit during this jump he cannot jump again.

i feel like this would be very helpful and not "broken" or unfair. if other characters get hit during their upB, they can upB again.
I dunno if this is possible. If it isn't, Yoshi's combo game is already RIDICULOUS in PM, and he has the best shield in the game, which together kinda makes up for his bad recovery. Also, if you didn't know, using side-b slows your falling speed.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I just played it i felt wonderful to play as mewtwo ment to be in there in 2006

Athough i know its because they are characters never in brawl but they need there soulettes after beating classic and all star mode and they're trophys on the castle

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I dunno if this is possible. If it isn't, Yoshi's combo game is already RIDICULOUS in PM, and he has the best shield in the game, which together kinda makes up for his bad recovery. Also, if you didn't know, using side-b slows your falling speed.

yea i agree im just saiyan. its not something that wouldnt unfair to add and such. if anything it would bring him up a tier or 2

Malion

Smash Ace
Already mentioned but, Dylan Sprouse in Twitter: "dude lets play, I'll kill you like Lucas' family in mother 3"
So this mean he played Mother 3, HE'S MY F******G HERO!
don't trust him he's probably just playing this as a social experiment.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I found a little graphical bug while playing as Ness on Space Armada.

Apparently, when I execute his Usmash just beneath the left platform (not sure if this happens on the right one as well), the yoyo sort of gets stuck up there for a little longer.

Not sure if this could be used as some sort of situational time extension for the usmash, but graphically, it got stuck up there a little more than it should have.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
yo why does toon link drink milk for his taunt
don't you people know he prefers soup?

Malion

Smash Ace
yo why does toon link drink milk for his taunt
don't you people know he prefers soup?
it's a young link reference... I don't think there even is milk in wind waker.
but yeah soup would make more sense... especially if it gave you like 1% healing.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
One of my favorite things about PM is how sometimes the color or the costume a character wears, has different effects to their hits.

Like Dark Queen Peach having dark-elemental attacks, or Dr.Mario having electric hands. I wonder if they affect opponents in ways more than just looks...?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
der it's a Young Link reference
him drinking some Grandma's Soup doesn't make it not a Young Link reference :drflip:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Hey, I have a question.

How many single player modes are available to play without freezing the console?
I know for a fact that Boss Mode plays pretty much flawlessly. But I don't know about the others.

Malion

Smash Ace
well I guess they just like MILK.
A final smash where he drinks the soup and get's all sparkly glowy would be pretty sweet.

Top Bottom