• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Internet seems to be working at Combo Breaker and GG XRD top 8 is hella good same with the KI top 16

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
BUT SQUIRTLE IS SO EASY TO BEAT, RIGHT GUYS?

ITS JUST ME BEING TERRIBLE

Bazkip

Smash Master
He lost to Master WGS (plays Bowser) in winners.

Turtles confirmed to be Ally's weakness.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Storms are bad and no good, my friend's car got washed off the road last night with him and three friends in it. Ended up flooded up past the seats and it's just totally ruined. We salvaged what we could out of the car and dropped it off at some nice old lady's house nearby.

She's totally playing his xbox
*** man it still hasnt stopped raining

BUT SQUIRTLE IS SO EASY TO BEAT, RIGHT GUYS?

ITS JUST ME BEING TERRIBLE
Squirtle beats Ike you knob

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion

....most interesting.
The concept isn't horrible, if publishers implemented quality control and collected content from various people into an official
expansion which would require work on their part. And didn't charge people to fix **** that was broken in the game, but paid the person who fixed it.

But the above model probably wouldn't work for publishers who want more free money without any effort unless they were Valve and hired the people who made the product like Gary's Mod or Counterstrike.

This idea that the way it was implemented on Steam would lead to higher quality mods in the future is a stupid conclusion from Extra Credits.

Last edited:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
The concept isn't horrible, if publishers implemented quality control and collected content from various people into an official
expansion which would require work on their part. And didn't charge people to fix **** that was broken in the game, but paid the person who fixed it.

But the above model probably wouldn't work for publishers who want more free money without any effort unless they were Valve and hired the people who made the product like Gary's Mod or Counterstrike.

This idea that the way it was implemented on Steam would lead to higher quality mods in the future is a stupid conclusion from Extra Credits.
yeah, that's the only part that bugged me, especially since they have quality issues already with normal games on Greenlight(See: Slaughtering Grounds.) but that idea does open potential future doors.

Foo

Smash Lord
Holy **** the commentators during Oro!? vs Drephen was pissing me off. They just kept spewing the most incorrect crap about zss lol. I was spamming chat with angry corrections.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Holy **** the commentators during Oro!? vs Drephen was pissing me off. They just kept spewing the most incorrect crap about zss lol. I was spamming chat with angry corrections.
like aside from the fact that bair isn't hard to sweetspot

they were alright

I mean zss does have difficulty openig people upat low percentages and she doesn't get that much stuff off of grabs

Foo

Smash Lord
like aside from the fact that bair isn't hard to sweetspot

they were alright

I mean zss does have difficulty openig people upat low percentages and she doesn't get that much stuff off of grabs
They were saying zss got things started with her grab, one was saying zss and sheik played very similarly, one said zss divekick could only go one way (like sonic's) and called it a dair, etc. etc. etc.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the constant talk about how she can't get things started till mid %s and had to rely completely on a cross up game.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
They were saying zss got things started with her grab, one was saying zss and sheik played very similarly, one said zss divekick could only go one way (like sonic's) and called it a dair, etc. etc. etc.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the constant talk about how she can't get things started till mid %s and had to rely completely on a cross up game.
yeah I mean that was only one of them and the other kept correcting them

I mean she does rely on cross ups a lot does she not?

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
She uses cross up nair a little bit, but spaced bair is usually just better. Oro was also never crossing up shield lol
I mean in terms of the traditional fighting game sense of crossing up and jumping over people yeah she doesn't do that as much

but in terms of a more abstract just confusing people with her movement, yeah she definitely does that she can't just pound in one dimensionally and approach really at all

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
my crew is so lame, they'd rather sleep off hangovers than have a fest/pool party at my place and watch the last unicorn for movie night

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Everyone's talking about storms, but it's bone-dry where I am. I enjoy the rain and wind, but if lightning strikes, I need a desk to cower under. I kind of had a bad experience with it (and heights) as a kid, so it scares me witless!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
that first kid to be eaten by pizza box monster. like, why would you wear that?

the "singer" needs to get more into it, too.

damn 2010 kids...

(that was actually pretty cool in a silly way, though : p)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I've been asked before exactly where the point that memes have gone too far could possibly be

and today, I think I've finally found the answer.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I was reading through some Youtube comments while holding back an above average amount of mental vomit, until I rehearsed to myself an idea of some applicable merit within the realm of digital entertainment and storytelling. We need a fire emblem game with Priam as the main hero. Why? It is most understandable that these words would be lost to your lips. BECUZ MERCENARY PROTAGONIST CAN BE LIKE....****ING COOL YO.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Making noises that suppose to resemble someone getting bodied.

EDIT: GF for KI is being streamed throughout the Combo Internet hell and it's soo hype. Possible DDOS attack may be causing it.
http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
ugh god damn today had to be the day I got horribly sick

I wanna go play video gamesss but then I'm just going to get everyone else at the venue sick

TreK

Is "that guy"
Hey, we made a thing again
We know you're busy watching Shuffle but art doesn't wait, you unappreciative mongrels !

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I've been asked before exactly where the point that memes have gone too far could possibly be

and today, I think I've finally found the answer.
that's totally peak meme. there's even trippy ring-esque remixes of it.

peak meme was definitely reached.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I've been asked before exactly where the point that memes have gone too far could possibly be *a danktacular snip* and today, I think I've finally found the answer.

He lost to Master WGS (plays Bowser) in winners. Turtles confirmed to be Ally's weakness.

*Priam game snip* BECUZ MERCENARY PROTAGONIST CAN BE LIKE....****ING COOL YO.
The big N already did this with Ike. ...It WAS cool, too.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Because m2k holds up bracket by entering every event

Top Bottom