• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Grab a hot Slice and Take a big bite! Today is the 10 year anniversary of Warioware Twisted's North America release.
I still have my cart and still have my old records.
The highest is 999 from obviously "Don't Move!"
No clue why the game never got released in Europe...

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@ PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP That just about the entire cast(barring logical/obvious exceptions like Double) is vibrant as far as personality goes and each is, well, cute in their own ways certainly helps SG's case. Also, the actual story is pretty good.
...All those feels...

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
oh wow, i wouldn't wanna live someplace where it stormed that infrequently

they're nice

Last edited:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Finally got the Mayflash adapter so I can use Netplay. Have yet to test it though - the reception from Anther's is still very, VERY unfriendly. Frankly I'm disappointed in the community for being so elitist. That kind of attitude has put me off a few games in the past, since communication will be so important in my learning.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I've never told anyone this, but my truthful answer to "what do you want to be when you grow up?" was a mother****ing wizard. Instead I just tell people I want to be retired.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
I've never told anyone this, but my truthful answer to "what do you want to be when you grow up?" was a mother****ing wizard. Instead I just tell people I want to be retired.

"The truth is... when I was a kid... I wanted to be a wizard!"

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Finally got the Mayflash adapter so I can use Netplay. Have yet to test it though - the reception from Anther's is still very, VERY unfriendly. Frankly I'm disappointed in the community for being so elitist. That kind of attitude has put me off a few games in the past, since communication will be so important in my learning.
What on earth are you talking about, they're never like that
unless you were talking to anh, dude has a confusing sense of humor
or a couple of the very vocally salty players there. There's a few that basically feel leffen levels of entitled but are pretty bad anyways, so they get super salty when they lose and talk the ridiculous **** when they win. Fluidified (who is not actually that bad but is but seems to think he's a god for some reason lol) and Corroelfox (who last I checked was trying to work on his unnecessary salt/rage tho I don't know the outcome) come to mind. Might be a couple others. But if you're having unfriendly reception beyond your first guy in, or even from the first guy you play with, you just have ****ty luck in who you paired up with lol

Last edited:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
What on earth are you talking about, they're never like that
unless you were talking to anh, dude has a confusing sense of humor
or a couple of the very vocally salty players there. There's a few that basically feel leffen levels of entitled and are pretty bad anyways, so they get super salty when they lose and talk the ridiculous **** when they win. Fluidified and Corroelfox come to mind. Might be a couple others. But if you're having unfriendly reception beyond your first guy in, or even from the first guy you play with, you just have ****ty luck in who you paired up with lol

Yeah, I hope it's just bad luck. I tried asking for help in testing some netplay, or learning some basics, and practically got laughed off the chat as a "scrubby noob." No really XP. Must've just been something about last night..! Oh well, hopefully it won't happen again.

Last edited:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
That's much better, just had an intro game against a friendly Lucario player; provided we just play for fun in the first match (to dispel lag) we're all good! And Bowser and Yoshi really do suit me well, thankfull; they'll be my mains. PM suits me much better than Smash 4 thanks to the logic behind the aggression :D

On a side note, I'm really feeling it! Xenoblade Chronicles 3D GET!

Vashimus

Smash Master
Anyone who takes vitamins, don't take multiple different kinds at once. Especially with barely any food

I'm hugging the toilet

Yes I had to post about it

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

~Dad~

part time gay dad
Storms are bad and no good, my friend's car got washed off the road last night with him and three friends in it. Ended up flooded up past the seats and it's just totally ruined. We salvaged what we could out of the car and dropped it off at some nice old lady's house nearby.

She's totally playing his xbox

Helsong

Smash Ace
Storms are wonderful. You know what's awesome? Thunderstorms accompanied by earthquakes. Absolutely thrilling experience, you've got noise, the whole world shaking, intermittent blinding flashes, howling winds, and an electrifying atmosphere.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Entering my first PM tourney in like two months. Gonna play exclusively Pit and DK.

Wish me luck~

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
So I thought long and hard about this, and came up with a very complete, extensive argument as to why diddy should get at least one more banana back. Diddy needs this to be competitively viable. I was going to make a long write up, but decided to compile it all into one video for easier info digestion. Be warned, it's not a simple premise, but I think it will be all worth your while to watch the video and hear what I have to say.

Thank you for your time.

Helsong

Smash Ace
So I thought long and hard about this, and came up with a very complete, extensive argument as to why diddy should get at least one more banana back. Diddy needs this to be competitively viable. I was going to make a long write up, but decided to compile it all into one video for easier info digestion. Be warned, it's not a simple premise, but I think it will be all worth your while to watch the video and hear what I have to say.

Thank you for your time.
I am absolutely in favor of this. PMDT, I don't think you can come up with a counter argument. In my absolutely un-educated opinion, this argument is airtight.

Also, my roommate started singing along to it, and it was marvelous. Thanks for that, @ Soft Serve Soft Serve

Top Bottom