• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
I just noticed something. There are 41 stages in 3.0, and 41 characters in 3.0. Then, if you count both the random button and the training stage, it's still 42:42. o_0
But you didn't count the random stage select button. If you count random character select, this should count too.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I haven't been in here in a grip but I cant wait till 3.0 comes out so I can try out some delicious Roy on some cats.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I feel like I need a fresh batch of menu songs to accompany the hype that 3.0 is bringing. BRSTM sharing time?
I use these three songs most of the time. The links to 'BrawlCustomMusic' I provided below are links to the individual songs.
[collapse=Choose a Colosseum, from Pokemon Battle Revolution]
Download from BrawlCustomMusic
[/collapse]

[collapse=Sora ga mimamoru, from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon]
Download provided by Keitaro in the video description.
[/collapse]

[collapse=Actor's Anteroom, from Melty Blood Actress Again]
Download from BrawlCustomMusic
[/collapse]

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
No fair!It's not snowing right now where I live...hopefully it snows during the night because I want to play P:M.

Hype tomorrow!

br8k

Coolkid
My homebaked BRSTMs folder. (more like homeb8ked more like homebr8ked no neither of those really work)

My particular favorites are
Subboss Theme - Anamanaguchi
Too Good, Too Bad - The Seatbelts
Thine Wrath - Danny Baranowsky
The Opened Way - Shadow of the Colossus OST
Revived Power - Shadow of the Colossus OST
Outta Space - Dr. Ozi
Kill the Noise - Dillon Francis
Jafari's Revenge - The Stage Kids
Duel of the Apes - Big Giant Circles
The Shredder - Sixto Sounds
BadAzz - Prototype Raptor
Go (which is this awesome electronic track, but I forgot the name of the artist)

I also have Homebound on there.

Oh man while looking for "Go" I rediscovered this song which is a long time absolute favorite of mine. Kind of nostalgic actually. Gotta make a BRSTM of it.

Btw almost all my loops are awesome and smooth. So if you value awesome smooth loops, don't worry.

CRYPTEX. Go is by Cryptex. Great song for fighting. Works really well on Pokemon Stadium 2 or other flashy electronic stages like that.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
PMBR should make a Ryuko Matoi alt. for ZSS, I would leak everywhere :yeahboi: I'll be mad if toast hasn't suggested this yet.
I'll get to be two of my favorite people at the same time.
Yes I know they're not the same person, but I don' give a fuuuuuuudge.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Does anyone know if it's safe to save P:M replays on a P:M SD card? Because I'd like to do that.

EDIT; Paradoxium, I wouldn't mind wifi battling, I have internet and a working wii, but I can't now...

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Fusion ending Samus would be a good alt for Zero. It could be coupled with the Fusion Suit, too.

MVP

Smash Ace
i really hoppe it gets released sometime in the day. we're having a huge smashfest/crew battle tomorrow around 8.00pm.... :(

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
...after a 1st Post that was just a greeting to the last person who invited me to back Smashboards before I bothered joining...

...and a 2nd Post to someone working on custom Stages who was looking for help about something I edited ages ago...

...on my 3rd Post, I made what was MY FIRST TL;DR ever on this account after my return to Smashboards.

td;lr
Same old, same old. Strengthen your mind, not the fingers. Be aware, not knowledgeable. Practice learning from your experiences, not simply practicing and experiencing so you can learn. Grow, enjoy, have more fun than you can imagine.
And don't worry about spacies. The process-oriented play required to deal with them is developing in Melee to this day. For a character in Project M to deal with that, it requires a whole lot more play-time before even the gimmicks are no longer the focus of the game.

I see not much has changed in my posting-direction even to date...
3.0, here we go again. Time for something different? We shall see. ;)

Edit: Apparently the Social Thread is a Lurking Thread

*Smash bros, not sites

Editedit: On the first 10 or so pages of Search Results looking at my own old posts on here, there's like 10 people that think my posts are me just being a condescending ****, either trying to start discussions about it, or getting seemingly annoyed by it enough to comment on it.
You're all scrubs. < 2.6b-forum-meta, probably 3.0 too. ;)
I'm gonna get banned if I lean that direction any harder.

Editeditedit: Going back through that Search stuff still, and liking SO MANY ANCIENT POSTS!!!
It's awesome.

Steelia

Smash Champion
We will definitely not be releasing at midnight. Don't stay up waiting for it haha. Make sure you don't fall asleep during finals :p
Thanks for the heads-up, noticed a few people talking about this on Twitter and was wondering where they got the idea. Either way, kinda really hoping for a release tomorrow, but if you all need an extra day or so that's cool too :)

SpiderMad

Smash Master
"This stage features a large wall on the left side of the stage helpful for testing knockback angles and wallbounce effects, as well as a single ledge on the the opposite, allowing players to simulate the intricate gameplay that the ledge provides. "

Did people have a vote on this lol? Is there a way to have both somehow like with a trigger to switch the two?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Thanks for the heads-up, noticed a few people talking about this on Twitter and was wondering where they got the idea. Either way, kinda really hoping for a release tomorrow, but if you all need an extra day or so that's cool too :)
Hey, I'm just curious, do you also do Brawl textures?

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I hope it doesn't I want to do adventure mode again and 3.0 sounds fun with that.

Also can I use Roy and Mewtwo in adventure and other 1 player modes?

Steelia

Smash Champion
Hey, I'm just curious, do you also do Brawl textures?
Haven't been in the SSBB texhax scene in years. But was into that first before getting into SSBM hax. Did recolor a Mega Lucario model someone made the other day though, in preparation of PM 3.0's release~

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Haven't been in the SSBB texhax scene in years. But was into that first before getting into SSBM hax. Did recolor a Mega Lucario model someone made the other day though, in preparation of PM 3.0's release~
I was hoping that you'd somehow be able to convert this texture to 3.0 Roy: http://illusorylabyrinth.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/silver-roy.png

Maybe because you'd still have the original texture files or something, and you could use them as a basis for the new model (yes I know that they're not the same at all). Then again, someone else could probably do it too if they knew how... I just happened to see your name here and it reminded me that I wanted this since they first announced Roy a few months ago <3

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Everyone is talking about snow, while im just staring at the sand outside my window...

Renji64

Smash Lord
These alts are killing me hope to see some FE Love but also << The wait is too strong xd i just redid my brstms got all fancy waiting for this fine 3.0 to come on down.

Top Bottom