• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm ready to get Top 8 at my next local tournament (which is pretty much a regional). Extinction 5 here we comeee.

Of course I haven't played Project M in like, 4 weeks and won't be able to because exams but I'm confident.

As long as I don't get ESAM round 2 again... I also want to get ESAM so I can take another game off him though.

Everyone else in my region is a fraud and OoS players shouldn't be TOO bad (plsnoFatality).

Edit - My Mom really wants me to help her get to know a pillow better. I'm definitely not talking about asphyxiation.

Last edited:

Akhenderson

Smash Apprentice
From what I heard from some people, while I was playing against Alphicans and Bladewise in NWM on stream, people were complaining that Ness was OP?
Makes me wish I could get a phone that could see and converse with twitch chat.

ociplaC

Smash Cadet
From what I heard from some people, while I was playing against Alphicans and Bladewise in NWM on stream, people were complaining that Ness was OP?
Makes me wish I could get a phone that could see and converse with twitch chat.
And I wonder what chat was saying when I kept Taunt Cancelling against Bladewise over and over and over again :grin:

Last edited:

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
****ing christ I hate my local community.

2 days ago I had the best smash experience of my life and now all I want to do is throatpunch everyone and quit the group. I'm so tired of all the abuse. I'm literally the only person in the city doing anything whatsoever to advance the PM meta, and all I get for it is people calling my character broken and slandering me constantly, lying to my face, stiffing me for gas money, talking **** behind my back, forcing me to speed like crazy in my gf's car for 13 hours because they're too lazy to wake up at 10am or shower in less than an hour

I have a pretty thick skin but this has been going on constantly for 2 ****ing years. Is it because I play PM? Is it because I like teaching people? Is it because I always bring setups and cheer for people in brackets?

I love the game but my province is pathetic. **** alberta, you guys are worse than awful.
Dang, your local community seems like it's filled with antagonistic idiots.

Hey, wait a minute...

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I am also subscribed to that one.
HOW ARE YOU INVADING MY SUBREDDITS BY BEING THERE BEFORE ME YOU MAGICIAN?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
A Short Attention Spa sounds like an easily failed business and a potential death trap by pure accident.

Yes I know what the actual joke is. Shut up.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I ate homemade popcorn with a plate of grilled sausage, onions, and banana with a side of coffee. I regret not my poor-man's soul food.

Last edited:

QuickLava

Smash Journeyman
*whispers* Hey could we maybe get a stickied request thread in the custom content subfourum? Seems like we're getting more and more individual request threads lately. Ok, thanks! *whispers*

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
As a trans!@#$%^ tri-gendered treefolk, !@#$ off you living cancer.
As a person who identifies as a cancer cell, specifically one that is part of an adenocarcinomas of the breast of a gender-fluid boi, I take great offense to this. What have my people ever done to yours??

SpiderMad

Smash Master
The lower half of my body identifies as @ QuickLava QuickLava right now
So wait what happened exactly? What do shrooms do again? OR you mean stomach wise, with lots of fiber..? I can gulf down delicious mushrooms and I don't get any stomach issues..

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
So wait what happened exactly? What do shrooms do again? OR you mean stomach wise, with lots of fiber..? I can gulf down delicious mushrooms and I don't get any stomach issues..
I mean about a quarter of my total mass has ceased normal functionality and begun a new life as a combination of rocket fuel and nitroglycerin

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I mean about a quarter of my total mass has ceased normal functionality and begun a new life as a combination of rocket fuel and nitroglycerin
So this is psychedelic shrooms here? Why would people mess with their brains?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

PMDT, can we get Flaming Moltres James by swapping out PokeBall Moltres?

Or Ridley?

Or a Flaming Moltres Pit skin?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
We talking about plants? Look at my cute sage sprouts : D

Still waiting for the mint and basil to sprout... I didn't plant the rosemary early enough, though. That's gonna be a long slog...

Attachments

SpiderMad

Smash Master

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...smash_storyteller_commentator_amongst/ciqz97y
  1. J Dilla - Donut
  2. Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet
  3. Bonobo - Black Sands
  4. John Coltrane - Giant Steps
  5. La Roux - La Roux
  6. Nujabes - Sweet Sticky Thing
  7. Radiohead - In Rainbows
  8. Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
  9. The Roots - Game Theory
  10. Soundgarden - Superunknown
  11. Alice In Chains - Jar of Flies
  12. Pearl Jam - Riot Act
1. Of/c
2. Need to listen more but I can't appreciate them yet
3. Of/c, not sure why he didn't also mention an Emancipator album
4. It's hard to appreciate Jazz enough to mention it as a favorite album. Prog also pry likes stuff for the backstory/originality at the time.
5. Need to listen to full album
6. Of/c
7. He apparently chose Radiohead's most experimental album? I'm not a familiar fan but I'm gonna listen to their entire disco
8. Need to listen enough to appreciate this kind of stuff like I did J Dilla
9. I got a love/hate relationship with good Rap; I can't appreciate it at its core
10. Of/c
11. I've heard more than a few of their songs and such, but not familiar on albums yet
12. Not familiar either beyond all the radio songs which made me little sick of them

I'ma be working more on listening to Prog's favs. I will go through anyone's favs. Except Tinker's, can't appreciate his weird constant guitar bands.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/c...smash_storyteller_commentator_amongst/ciqz97y
  1. J Dilla - Donut
  2. Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet
  3. Bonobo - Black Sands
  4. John Coltrane - Giant Steps
  5. La Roux - La Roux
  6. Nujabes - Sweet Sticky Thing
  7. Radiohead - In Rainbows
  8. Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
  9. The Roots - Game Theory
  10. Soundgarden - Superunknown
  11. Alice In Chains - Jar of Flies
  12. Pearl Jam - Riot Act
1. Of/c
2. Need to listen more but I can't appreciate them yet
3. Of/c, not sure why he didn't also mention an Emancipator album
4. It's hard to appreciate Jazz enough to mention it as a favorite album. Prog also pry likes stuff for the backstory/originality at the time.
5. Need to listen to full album
6. Of/c
7. He apparently chose Radiohead's most experimental album? I'm not a familiar fan but I'm gonna listen to their entire disco
8. Need to listen enough to appreciate this kind of stuff like I did J Dilla
9. I got a love/hate relationship with good Rap; I can't appreciate it at its core
10. Of/c
11. I've heard more than a few of their songs and such, but not familiar on albums yet
12. Not familiar either beyond all the radio songs which made me little sick of them

I'ma be working more on listening to Prog's favs. I will go through anyone's favs. Except Tinker's, can't appreciate his weird constant guitar bands.
My 20 favourite albums (no repeat bands).

I couldn't find Dusk . . . And Her Embrace by Cradle of Filth or Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC, so just look up those when you get some free time.

Someone please love me. No one ever talks about music with me. :(

Top Bottom