• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
mario party 1-whateverthecurrentiterationis would probably top that list.
followed closely by mario kart.
then, 4 swords, imo.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So why is it that you can airdodge above the ledge, move into the ledge to grab it and instead of grabbing it you just keep fallig

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
airdodging for a ledge recovery isn't supposed to be safe and thus cannot be easily spaced into ledge invincibility

working as intended

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
airdodging for a ledge recovery isn't supposed to be safe and thus cannot be easily spaced into ledge invincibility

working as intended
It wasn't for recovery. I was above it (bf platform height) and literally just passed right through it. I feel straight down with no fast fall and ganon didnt grab ledge

D

Deleted member

So I'm at Aliami house with a few other DFW peeps and we're playing Melee

I haven't played Melee since January

They've already took all of my money

**** melee

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I still need help from someone who can do TAS or frame advance in melee. I feel like pivot ftilt to nanapult might be a one frame window, but I could also just suck. I must know! :/

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader

P:M with more viewers than Melee :D
But not more than Sm4sh :/
Also:

>doesn't do spanish thing cuz website is broken
>thinks nothing bad will come of it
>mom sees the only F in my gradebook so far
>takes phone
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Ah. only Monster Hunters know the pleasure that comes from golf swinging the head of a sleeping wyvern, causing it to flail about helplessly while you bash its head some more and kill it with another golf swing to the face just as it stands up~

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Ah. only Monster Hunters know the pleasure that comes from golf swinging the head of a sleeping wyvern, causing it to flail about helplessly while you bash its head some more and kill it with another golf swing to the face just as it stands up~
Landing a fully charged great sword swing into slap into full charged super swing into a timed roundhouse is infinitely more satisfying tbh

Last edited:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
@Scotch98' if you ever feel like going over to aliamis place, just stop and consider that we live within walking distance of each other

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Is it bad that everytime I see bowser I send up a silent prayer that Odds changes go through?

steelguttey

mei is bei
macs are the most useless pieces of technology ever created

just because i changed my ****ing account name the whole thing **** the bed and now i have to redownload everything

Motobug

I just recited the Lanky Kong part of the DK Rap with the AZPM Twitch chat.
The internet is a wonderful place.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Dokapon blows. Mario Party 2 is the true salt provider. Ask Ken.

I looked plenty strong. I styled on them in DDR(knee non-withstanding) and out-drank all of them with some sneaky pacing.
Also, if A and B actually come to those conclusions, I will laugh. And then immediately turn them down because as great as it would be, it's not worth imploding my friend circle.
Then you have completed the strong look. Now if you have a body of a mastodon, then you have a place in the WWE.

Helsong

Smash Ace
But I don't want to be in the WWE. Also, if being strong means turning down lovetimes with beautiful and handsome people, I don't know if I want to be strong, either.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
are we still not able to use the GCC Adapter for Project M on the wii u?

Motobug

I've looked up and down Smashboards for active people in Palm Coast and there's no on that has been active in the past few months ;-;

I really want some one to play with already...

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Dokapon Kingdom?

I posted something about that in 2014.

This person has seen the truth.

If you've played Mario party and thought that was a game that would make you rage at your friends you haven't seen NOTHING till you played this game.

>Be Me
>New To Dokapon Kingdom
>Think it looks dumb but plays with friend anyway because he was having fun
>I'm getting screwed left and right, not having fun at all because I don't know how to play
>Friends also are pretty new but still know a lot more
>I'm in last place, suffering hard.
>"You can hear the Whispers of Dark Revenge" message pops up for me
>Whatthe****.jpg
>Go on normal space
>Some ******* NPC named Weber appears when I land on a normal space
>Notthis****again.png
>Tells me that if I use this I can get power beyond my wildest dreams
>No one ever seen this yet so we are all confused
>Use it
>Get teleported to the dark space
>Weber appears again.
>Says I have to give up ALL my towns, items, and money to get the power
>YOLO
>Get transformed into awesome looking demon
>Stats boosted by x30
>Everyone losing their ****
>Roll spinner, Automatically get 5 spinners
>HOLY****
>Land on my friends space
>Yougonnagetraped.gif.
>Skill called "Delete"
>Use it.
>Does no damage but destroys one piece of equipment or all items in opponents possession.
>Destroy friends rare item he got from a Red loot space.
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Friend gets up and proceeds to stomp me.
>MFW

To add salt to the wound, when you kill someone in this game you get their level too.
I was at level 8, he was at level 17.
No game can come close to this game in terms of pure hate.
If you want to test how strong your friendships are, play that game with your friends.
It can get even the least salty people angry.

Last edited:

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
The Darkling is the worst. My first play through, we were about 20ish hours in, had gotten hit by the Darkling twice already. Last one destroyed like freaking everything, lost basically all of our equipment, towns, etc. Before we had even finished mopping up the mess and getting all of our towns back and re-equipped...
"You hear the whispers of Dark Revenge..."
*ragequit.gif*

The only way we could ever finish a damn game was by softbanning that ish

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Darkling is literally the best thing about that game because it's so broken but pretty hype.

Too bad once everyone figured out having 3 vanishes in your inventory right when someone goes darkling, It pretty much made dealing with darkling too easy.

When that became a standard thing and I got the darkling, I decided to use my points to put down 8 traps per turn for 13 turns for a total of 104 traps on the field. They don't stack either so that's a full 104 spaces of the board filled with traps.

That **** comes to haunt everyone at the most crucial moments.

I could tell so many stories about this ****ing game, I'd probably take a whole page in the social thread just talking about it.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i still contend 4swords is a worse game, because it's supposed to cooperative, but then almost goes entirely out of its way to give you ways and reasons to **** with your friends.

at least mario party and this fabled dokapon kingdom seem to acknowledge that you're just here to explore the deepest crevices of your friends' asses.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Played Dokapon for a few hours. During that moment, somebody made me change my hair into poop.
Good times (not)

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'll share some Sneak hit shenanigans in Dokapon Kingdom

Sneak Hit
Deals half of the opponents HP as damage.
Also has a chance to instantly kill

Does not work on special enemies or Town monsters (If memory serves me correctly)
So in this specific playthrough I decided to go for a Ninja build because I wanted to get speed and power.
I got it to rank 4 and got the sneak hit skill, read the description and decided I wanted to try to screw with everyone.

Normally in Dokapon kingdom, you won't confront your "friends" unless they are weakened or you have balls because usually they will be similarly statted and that will lead down to mindgames being the deciding factor of victory or defeat. And even worse, it's likely they will give up if they are going to lose which means you can only steal half of their gold, or 3 of their items as opposed to killing them where you are able to steal their equipment, money, magic skills, change their name, change their hair, and some more stuff.

Now with this sneak hit though, I would go hunting for other people and spam sneak hit.
My character has low magic so magicians were a problem since I didn't have bounce but I could live one magic attack before dying.

My brother went alchemist for this playthrough and was pretty much a magic attacker only.

On the first time I did this, my brother wasn't even thinking about sneak hit and was mainly checking for the damage I could normally do and thought I was an idiot for fighting him since there was "no way I could win"

So he used his magic and I used my normal magic guard to stop the damage as much as possible but still took a **** ton.
Then I used sneak hit and got the OHKO and everyone in the room was literally like

Now me being the nice guy I was, stole his offensive magic so he basically couldn't fight till he got to a store to buy more battle magic (about 6 turns after he revived.)

After that I realized I could mindgame with that move too hard because none of the people on the board could kill me in one hit, but I could take a chance to kill them with a sneak hit.

So either the opponent would risk getting killed to attempt to kill me, or they'd give up whenever they fight me because they don't want to risk their equipment. So I'd always be able to steal their gold or items at least.

And of course, if my sneak hits didn't work, I'd just give up myself so I don't get killed; lose a little bit of gold or some items, heal up, then try again.

Things I stole using this method
  • 2 Battle magic spells (Which I discarded right after getting them so they couldn't get them back from me)
  • 6 Weapons
  • Crystal Choker Accessory (Chance at the start of the turn to choose to move to any space 6 spaces away from you)
  • Angel's Necklace (Has a chance to revive the wearer with half HP when they die)
  • Wabbit Shield (Really rare shield that only comes during a Wabbit outbreak. Low defense but gives a lot of all other stats. My friend gave me so much **** for taking this from him)
  • 2 Other miscellaneous shields
I don't know if Sneak hit works on the darkling but just the thought of me one shotting the darkling actually kept people who were darklings away from attacking me.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
But I don't want to be in the WWE. Also, if being strong means turning down lovetimes with beautiful and handsome people, I don't know if I want to be strong, either.
Sacrifices must be made. How else do you expect to make it in Botchamania?

Top Bottom