• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
I'm really looking forward to 3.0 and beyond so people can stop complaining about things in project m that really don't need to be whined about. Also, Brolimar hypeeee.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So I have a really important question
with the alt costume engine being a thing and all
why do we not yet have Fedora'd alts for Puff and Pika

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
That feeling of refreshing the page, finally getting into Crashboards, typing a post, hitting reply, and watching it fail because in the 30 seconds it took you to type that post the Crashboards strikes again.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I'm disappointed that no one mentioned that yesterday was Melee's 12th birthday. I would've if the servers were working for me.

Oh well. Happy belated 12th birthday, Super Smash Bros. Melee!

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I'm disappointed that no one mentioned that yesterday was Melee's 12th birthday. I would've if the servers were working for me.

Oh well. Happy belated 12th birthday, Super Smash Bros. Melee!
Melee? What the hell is melee.....

Oh yea! That game!

Happy Birthday Melee!

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'd need the visuals from Roy's and Mewtwo's trailers so I can make posters for a LAN party I'm hosting a P:M stand at, does anybody have them ? I'd need the ones where they are separated, not joined like they are in the current facebook banner. Apparently it's a gentleman/lady named Kizzu who made these, but I can't seem to find any trace of him/her.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
I'd need the visuals from Roy's and Mewtwo's trailers so I can make posters for a LAN party I'm hosting a P:M stand at, does anybody have them ? I'd need the ones where they are separated, not joined like they are in the current facebook banner. Apparently it's a gentleman/lady named Kizzu who made these, but I can't seem to find any trace of him/her.

This so much

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
PM 3.0 in a few days!Happy Birthday Melee!

Also is brawl vault down for anyone else?Or is it just me?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
so apparently they got rid of one of yoshi's best buffs in brawl imo. there isn't a small jump up when yoshi egg tosses in midair. I is very disappoint.

EDIT: there's the stalling midair with the egg roll, but I don't know, that could be could. need to try it.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I like the new egg roll, I think recoverywise Yosh will still be fine. Plus he still retains good things from Brawl like B-Reverses~

I look forward to learning him, he's a lot of fun and his grab/egg lay game will be even more fun to get the hang of.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
L-canceling is a bad mechanic from a design standpoint, but for very different reasons than what makes tripping such a bad mechanic.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
L-canceling is a bad mechanic from a design standpoint, but for very different reasons than what makes tripping such a bad mechanic.
L-canceling helps seperate the sheep from the lions

And Jesus Christ QQQQQQQ7777777 can do like every advanced technique in the book lol

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't the egg-toss recovery be preserved by making the hop optional? E.g. only activates when holding the A button.

Fortress

Smash Master
So, I can get on Crashboards for the first time in like a week. Somebody care to give me a super-abridged and comedic recap on what's happened during that time?

Top Bottom