• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
I remember when I thought Wifi mattered.
The amount of dumb crap you can get away with is crazy. I can't help but avoid Wifi under most situations.

D

Deleted member

"Chicago breeds monsters"- Juushichi 2013 :denzel:

this would be a lot funnier if it started as a black joke that was turned into a smash joke later.

too bad everyone takes themselves too seriously to take jokes on the internet.

/ego

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
One more week for PM 3.0!

This is going to be a long week of school...

SSS

Smash Ace
Wario! Why are you in the top left corner and not Mario!

I swear, guys. The way they organized the character select screen in Project M bothers me so much.
I like the categories. But the orders within those categories. . .*shudder*

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Just got Metal Gear Rising. PS All-Stars made him into a joke. Why on God's amazing blue spin-dashing Earth does he not play even a fraction as amazing as he does in Rising?....

Oh wait, that's because PMBR didn't make him.

Tlock

Smash Apprentice
Smashboards why?!? Hopefully the site will be back to normal now so we can crash it again next Monday with the release of 3.0!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
quick, somebody tell Gallo to get on skype i gotta talk to him about apex stuff ;-;

red9rd

Smash Ace
Hey guy, now that the forums are back up I wanted to share this cool project I found

This group is trying to create their own Ura Zelda 64.They just released the first patch (Which was awesome yet hard.) and are already talking about releasing the second patch.
So far from what I have seen from the Youtube videos and from the first patch this mod shows great potential.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Im always thinking about the possible alt costumes that havent been showed yet, and of course... TURBO MODE

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so I'm hearing mentions that clubba modded the AI enough to do competent DI/SDI in 3.0?

does this mean sitting my ass down and practicing chases off of throws for hours on end is actually viable now

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Can't wait to play as Mr. L! What are you guys looking forward to the most?

Having Yoshi back, for sure! My main is DK and my bro's main is Yoshi - it always felt a little sad having this awesome version of DK to play as, but without an awesome version of Yoshi alongside him/fighting him.

Now Yoshi's coming back, it's so exciting! :grin:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Every time I try to post something credible and well thought out to all these days of missed posts.....

"YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED."

Ohhh I can't wait for everything to be working 100% again.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
the pop star republic shall now meet its new leader

hail the pink lord
More like see the return of it's local genocidal maniac. Truly, it is his big return to Dreamland.

Better not drop his cake~

And no, I'm not sorry. ¦D

Finally playing against a friend's old main, Samus.
And not hearing him whine that she's not in.
Ah, that's another thing for me. One of my friends not being disinterested just because Kirby isn't in anymore. Woo~

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I hear that! Yoshi is one of my "for fun" characters, because I'm not that skilled with him.

Haha, same here - he's a blast to play, but I really don't know what I'm doing with him.

Also, I'm really excited to get into Samus and Kirby with their gameplay changes. I never mained either character before, but they just look so fun now that I might wanna try picking up one/both of them.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I watched some Vectorman and aMSa videos in order to get me hyped for Yoshi. I'm going to play a bit of Melee to see if I can get the hang of him.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
tbh yoshi's always been the most middlin' of middle tiers, it's just that you're going balls-deep into techskill to play him, and most ppl down for that would rather play a more technical top tier (fox in 64/melee, for example) than someone who still has pretty bad MUs even at his highest technical level

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Finally being able to ladder and play in tours without being oppressed by that tyrant, Mega Gengar :D
I was quite upset over that ban. At least not implemented yet.

Also, comedy Zelda? :o

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Can't wait to play as Mr. L! What are you guys looking forward to the most?
Roy. Turbo. My friend being able to play as a proper Mewtwo, instead of the jank-tastic PSA. Possible engine improvements???

Most of all, though, I'm looking forward to Project M's growing popularity.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I'm just that one guy who wants to know what the hell Mewtwo's Final Smash is. My mind has been going insane over it. Also Roy, can't wait to pick him up as my second character.

Top Bottom