• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
I guess he's referring to the version used on certain tournaments with the marked legal/counterpick/banned stages...

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
That makes me think that these might come out later.

Project M: Championship Edition.
Project M: Turbo
Super Project M
Super Project M: Turbo
Hyper Super Project M: Turbo
Hyper Super Project M: Turbo HD Remix

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I want to watch brawl but it's like... I can't

I usually can, but I watched MK dittos several times in a row, and now I am watching an even campier MK/falco matchup and I can't do it

someone just mentioned "being like mango" because of a roll and a single smash

I need a drink

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Seriously. What am I supposed to do late at night without Smashboards?

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I want to watch brawl but it's like... I can't

I usually can, but I watched MK dittos several times in a row, and now I am watching an even campier MK/falco matchup and I can't do it

someone just mentioned "being like mango" because of a roll and a single smash

I need a drink
I feel your pain, I also tried to watch a pro brawl match once, The sheik player hit wario 3 times in a row and the commentators went, "OH ****, LOOK AT THAT COMBO!"
I needed a drink as well

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Trust me, we're definitely not just sitting around waiting for the release date. We're working extremely hard and probably more hours (at least me) than we have put in for an upcoming release.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I feel sorry for you guys, wish I could donate to you... Will we still be able to donate to you even after you finish pm? I still cant get myself a credit card

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Trust me, we're definitely not just sitting around waiting for the release date. We're working extremely hard and probably more hours (at least me) than we have put in for an upcoming release.
Words cannot adequately describe my gratitude towards you and the BR. Just ignore my teasing, I can wait a few more days.

Not really

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Ugh... D: Welp... I think I'll skip wifi then... I coudn't play Brawl-fi back then.... I imagine I'll be raging over with a game like PM.l

Burnsy

Smash Lord
WiFi is decent for learning MUs and bad for practicing/applying tech skill or playing off reaction time.

It can be pretty fun though.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Stop mocking me and just wifi already you *******! I'm bored as ****, I don't care about lag at this point, just add my friend code AND ****ING PLAY ME ON WIFI!
Drastic times call for drastic measures

Top Bottom