• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Is the removal of the character names in Jolteon's build a change of the official 3.0?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
When 3.0 comes out, let's host a turbo mode tournament at Apex as well!

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Is the removal of the character names in Jolteon's build a change of the official 3.0?
It's a pretty slick looking hud, I always thought the portraits took up too much of the screen, though I would prefer to have character names minus the Brawl slash gfx.

I don't think it's official, but I do think PMBR should make something similar so that viewers can look at the game and immediately tell it's not vBrawl.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

Early Fire Emblem art is so crude....

They didn't have a dedicated artist for the FE games until Mystery of the Emblem from what I've read.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
How do you only have, like, just under 400 likes for over 5k in messages, as one of the more prominent Tinks out there, and a power player on the boards? :(

Also, cool stream, broheim.
The like system was introduced earlier this year, so I've only made a few hundred posts since it's existed.

And thanks.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Also note that Marth has no pants. I wouldn't be surprised if he had no underwear either. -_-
gotta freeball it when you're in the heat of battle
last thing you want is your junk getting all scrunched up or something as some burley ass swordsman comes swinging in at you
you're about to defend yourself, and then you lose your focus for a split second because you need to rearrange yourself
next thing you know you're lying dead on the ground and you wanna know why?
because you decided not to freeball
freeballing saves lives

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Venue's net is dropping too much to stream today. :[ I'll upload the sets to youtube.com/supersmashbrosuk later.

JOE!

Smash Hero
gotta freeball it when you're in the heat of battle
last thing you want is your junk getting all scrunched up or something as some burley *** swordsman comes swinging in at you
you're about to defend yourself, and then you lose your focus for a split second because you need to rearrange yourself
next thing you know you're lying dead on the ground and you wanna know why?
because you decided not to freeball
freeballing saves lives
Two swords are better than one

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Much crotch grabbing last night.
Lol that was you!? My headset is stupid noise cancelling so you couldn't hear Tango reading that and us laughing for that part, woulda been great. You were like our one out of 2 or 3 viewers :lick:. Ima make a small compilation thing

red9rd

Smash Ace
Lol that was you!? My headset is stupid noise cancelling so you couldn't hear Tango reading that and us laughing for that part, woulda been great. You were like our one out of 2 or 3 viewers :lick:. Ima make a small compilation thing
Yeah that was me. I loved the way you showed your friends no mercy .

Top Bottom