• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
we're not going to stream anything else because of the internet connection here. everything will be recorded though
Did you try OBS, :rolleyes: It's Warchamp7 approved. I was watchin though and it looked fine but I guess people started to use up more of the signal on their phones or it has in and out dropping problems?

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I was wondering if the Wifi Room would be tourney legal...

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
If I was to try online should I use buffer or not? I've heard some people say that buffer makes it feel better with the lag. I feel like I need to play different people to learn mu's but wifi is one of my few options at the moment.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
what hardware do you guys use that lets you capture audio for streaming as well? i have a dazzle dvc100, iirc it captures audio as some weird ass format and most software that isnt pinnacle can't find the audio

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i might actually be able to make it to apex (dont know if ill be able to enter PM, i need to figure out my finances for december with college and what not, then itll be set in stone if im going or not)

anyways

who's tryna fux

i mean play PM

both if youre up to it

EDIT - goddammit accidental double post

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...What?

What's with people randomly bringing Pichu up?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I bee you weren't in this thread for all of the earlier buzz.
...Huh? Pretty sure there weren't any rabid posts about Pichu between last page or this one. And there sure as hell weren't any bees, either.

Do you mean on one of the obscure streams?

TeiunBomb

Smash Apprentice
Am I missing something? I can't view streams, so...
Nothing outside of a solid Bowser vs Meta Knight battle. PM has barely been shown; it's mostly been Melee.

There were quite a few good matches in the Melee tournament, the most hype (at least imo) being when V3ctorman was running a train with Yoshi.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I find BrawlBox animation unforgiving. Props to the avid animators. I sure hope Ikarus will be easier to use.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Nothing outside of a solid Bowser vs Meta Knight battle. PM has barely been shown; it's mostly been Melee.

There were quite a few good matches in the Melee tournament, the most hype (at least imo) being when V3ctorman was running a train with Yoshi.
Ahhh, I see then. Yeah, V3ctorman is awesome with Yoshi so I can see the hype there. XD Not sure where the Pichu thing came from but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some kind of obscure stream-only reveal.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Ok...ok...I know the perfect thing to claim when Fox is nerfed.

"It was a ferocious battle, but the inquelmable power of Melee Fox has been sealed as a legendary sword in stone. In the year 20XX, the descendant of Mango shall release him, through the key that is Brawl Box. However, this legendary incarnate's key shall not be visible to mortal eyes, until Pichu is god tier...."

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Ok...ok...I know the perfect thing to claim when Fox is nerfed.

"It was a ferocious battle, but the inquelmable power of Melee Fox has been sealed as a legendary sword in stone. In the year 20XX, the descendant of Mango shall release him, through the key that is Brawl Box. However, this legendary incarnate's key shall not be visible to mortal eyes, until Pichu is god tier...."
And then the Spirits of Wavedash, L-Cancel, and DACUS shall assemble to create the granter of thow`s wishes, the Gamecube.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Hey guys, here to remind you about Vita's new killer app.

Yes, you saw right, it's a PERSONA 4 DANCING GAME. IS YOUR BODY READY

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
what hardware do you guys use that lets you capture audio for streaming as well? i have a dazzle dvc100, iirc it captures audio as some weird *** format and most software that isnt pinnacle can't find the audio
The most common option is to use AmarecTV to stream the game onto your computer, and use Xsplit/OBS to capture a screen region where the Amarec window is. By extension, the game sound will be playing on your computer from the Amerec window, so you just have Xsplit/OBS capture the audio from your desktop (you may have to use Virtual Audio Cables if you don't want other sounds from your PC to be heard). The one downside to this is that it gets a bit cluttered because you have to leave the Amarec window open at all times, especially if you have a small monitor.

The other option is to go back a few pages in this thread and find the thing that Jolteon linked in response to a similar question. It's some program that supposedly lets you stream the audio from your game to a Dazzle directly, like how it should work normally.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I'll be uploading stuff from the tourney over this week. I wasn't able to record very much of pm because the tourney was running super late and I had to leave like right when finals were starting. :/

Top Bottom