• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Sorry, Sudai beat you to that. :p

And just to clarify, it's only all of them since 2.0. I wish I had all the demos though...
I dont care if Sudai beat me, i wouldnt go out with you anyway. Girls who dont have demos before 2.0 arent worth my time. Disgraceful

But really doe hit me up some time

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Lol.

I'm sure I'll see you at a large tournament sometime in the future, I plan to go to at least one. You'll get to meet Sudai, too.
When i go to tournies i use different names, i act like a douche online and dont want people judging me as such lol. But i will look foward to meeting you cus i watched your vids when learning how to play pika,

But be sure to tell Sudai...

he better watch his back...

Or he may get...

"Paradoxed"

SpiderMad

Smash Master
And just to clarify, it's only all of them since 2.0. I wish I had all the demos though...
I've played since the first demo, I am the 1.0%

Did you want 1.0? I have a copy, but its a bit contaminated with textures and snapshot files of when I got C4s on people's faces/crotches you'll have to delete. Also when I tried it last it wouldn't load half the time
EDIT: Yeah go with Cubelareese's

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
When i go to tournies i use different names, i act like a douche online and dont want people judging me as such lol. But i will look foward to meeting you cus i watched your vids when learning how to play pika,

But be sure to tell Sudai...

he better watch his back...

Or he may get...

"Paradoxed"
I seee. I'm glad someone's using the video thread I made XD But I've never actually been recorded using P:M Pika, sadly. Most of the time I play at people's houses, I rarely go to tournaments anymore.

Sudai's pretty safe, though. :)

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Hector is overrated. In addition to being kinda broken in FE7, he ends up dying to the "might" of a bunch of unnamed soliders. If anything, LEAF is a more exemplary lord; not only is he a pain in the **** to train without severely grinding Ethlin, but he played a pretty notable role in bringing down the Lopt Sect (Thracia 776) without major holy blood, which is a pretty big milestone for any character in the Jugdral universe to achieve.

P.S-Kirby is a lot of fun :>

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
It's sad but predictable people would post dumb stuff on Miiverse, but message to anyone from corporate reading this thread: I bought a new copy of Brawl not too long ago to replace my worn out old one. Worn out playing Project M. This free expansion is only making you money, and isn't hurting future sales at all.

I plan on buying Smash for 3DS and for Wii U when I get around to buying the system. But I promise if this project got shut down, all those purchases will be boycotted by myself and probably many other angry fans in the Smashverse. I'll even buy the handheld version used from GameStop if you force my hand.

But it will never come to that, cause Nintendo rocks and wouldn't dare.....

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Did you want 1.0? I have a copy, but its a bit contaminated with textures and snapshot files of when I got C4s on people's faces/crotches you'll have to delete. Also when I tried it last it wouldn't load half the time
That's really awesome you still have a demo 1.0 XD Yes, I would really like that copy if you please :)

Do you by any chance have the original zip or did you delete it? I'd prefer the original zip if at all possible.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
That's really awesome you still have a demo 1.0 XD Yes, I would really like that copy if you please :)

Do you by any chance have the original zip or did you delete it? I'd prefer the original zip if at all possible.
Nah like I said it's contaminated, probably has a few inuyasha fan fictions hidden inside the stages folder and stuff. Now's the time to ask with people who might have better copies like Cubelarooso; People should either use their dropbox or this one site hold on le tme find it (unless the size limit on mediafire was lifted or raised) here's the site for bigger files http://speedy.sh

Tlock

Smash Apprentice
Apparently i'm not the only one who thinks Brawl should be the game with a cap at Apex, instead of PM. As of right now:

Melee: 206 entries
PM: 161 entries
Brawl: 116 entries

And I think that PM's interest will greatly increase when people get their hands on 3.0. Sad that their are only 31 spots left almost 2 months before the tourney, even after a cap increase.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I guess I'll provide a short summary:
In reference to timers they make the game go wonky with weird stuff (which is why I think they're disabled entirely in current versions).
Snake has good dash attack, Sonic with good Fair, Zelda is amazing: kind of faster like ZSS and has AD cancel out of dins, Mario Up-smash spam, Marth's Dair is better from platform drops from landing detection still being like Brawl's so he lands early with the aerial. Ledge grab distance and stuff are all a bit more like Brawl. Lucas's d-throw can chaingrab a bit, and he could still zap jump I think until they took it out.
Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqdEKUiplk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEqbwaTBsoc

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium

I've been playing since this game was a ****ty Falco mod and Brawl+ characters :cool:
#oldschoolpmbr #getonmylevel

My old laptop crapped out on me, but I still have old dev builds saved on the hard drive. Like 2010 stuff before there was even revision software keeping track of things. One of these days I should recover my files on it to see how bad things were back then.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Timers are so ****ed up. I think 2.5a was the last time they existed, so I have that named "MMinus.rar".
There was a way to make Falcon dance, which I think was walking while holding A?
It also really simulated the experience of playing against Ice Climbers.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@ Neko & Espy:

Played Sonic CD for the first time tonight (it's the only "retro" Sonic I haven't played). Derped around, didn't really aim for Time Stones and whatnot this playthrough.

Hell and blood. I know what ya'll meant when you said that this game was extremely platform-y. It's nuts. The stages are huge, the jumps are critical, and the ****ing layout of Badniks and spikes are just askkhfjfjgjsdhjsdfgjkhff worthy at times. I felt like I was playing a Mario game more than a Sonic game. Still, I kinda liked it.

Smooth Criminal

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
I religiously played demo 1 for those long 14 or so months before 2.0. Brawl- was where it was at though.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Friday around 6:00, Twitch.tv/spidermad , Shouldn't have any audio issues this time but it'll mostly be a lot of teams again (maybe less than last time) and sometimes Melee so yeah. Thanks for the people who told me of audio problems

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're hosting a stream exactly when the Elder Scrolls Online beta servers go live? Are you mad!? (c wut i did there)

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Just use my archive if you aren't able to get it due to traffic. Check my sig for the link. I won't have 3.0 up immediately but it should be up within a day or two. You should still download from their site afterwards though so they can get an accurate download count :p
Ok thanks for that.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Sapphire Dragon is a girl? And she has all the P:M demos archived? And she plays as pikachu?
Marry me, now
I dont care if Sudai beat me, i wouldnt go out with you anyway. Girls who dont have demos before 2.0 arent worth my time. Disgraceful

But really doe hit me up some time
Creeper mode engaged. Target found and locked. Fedora Equipped. Initiating Tipper Protocol. Tipper Protocol initiated. Fedora Tipped.

@ Neko & Espy:

Played Sonic CD for the first time tonight (it's the only "retro" Sonic I haven't played). Derped around, didn't really aim for Time Stones and whatnot this playthrough.

Hell and blood. I know what ya'll meant when you said that this game was extremely platform-y. It's nuts. The stages are huge, the jumps are critical, and the ****ing layout of Badniks and spikes are just askkhfjfjgjsdhjsdfgjkhff worthy at times. I felt like I was playing a Mario game more than a Sonic game. Still, I kinda liked it.

Smooth Criminal
Its a fun game. I enjoyed SCD more with homing attack and S2 spindash hacked in though. Hahaha.

Try to aim for time stones next playthrough. That **** will deff get on your nerves.

And then aim for a good ending without time stones. Lol enjoy your 6+ minute levels.

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Scar going in hard on PM 3.0.
Watching the trailer, getting super hype for 3.0, actually wanting to play the game, and then he sees Olimar and immediately goes back to not liking PM.
so ****ing hilarious to hear him go in
Link pls. Pls plum. Don't deny muh dongers.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Does anyone have any links to videos of some well known Melee people trying Brawl for the first time? I remember seeing a few back when Brawl first came out but now I have a morbid desire to see some more of that type of thing.

See, I just got done messing around a little in Brawl and Brawl+, for old times sake, so see what it was like. Man, I can't believe I ever played those...

metroid1117

Smash Master
Does anyone have any links to videos of some well known Melee people trying Brawl for the first time? I remember seeing a few back when Brawl first came out but now I have a morbid desire to see some more of that type of thing.

See, I just got done messing around a little in Brawl and Brawl+, for old times sake, so see what it was like. Man, I can't believe I ever played those...
Back in the day, I thought Brawl+ was the **** because Ike had combos.

And then I saw the very first trailer for PM, saw Ike wavedash out of QD, and never touched Brawl+ again.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Back in the day, I thought Brawl+ was the **** because Ike had combos.

And then I saw the very first trailer for PM, saw Ike wavedash out of QD, and never touched Brawl+ again.
Well technically Project M is just a reboot of Brawl + made by (mostly) the same team.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord

Just noticed my 1000th post was sharing Demo 1. :bee:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Its a fun game. I enjoyed SCD more with homing attack and S2 spindash hacked in though. Hahaha.

Try to aim for time stones next playthrough. That **** will deff get on your nerves.

And then aim for a good ending without time stones. Lol enjoy your 6+ minute levels.
Homing Attack killed any clever or brutal enemy placements that game ever had.
Good Ending without the TIme Stones was a *****. Too much effort for the same **** as the bonus levels. :applejack:

Top Bottom