• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Lunatic+ can suck a ****. It's like what Brawl would be like if tripping rate was 45% and it trips you into IC grab every time. And you could trip on landing on the ground. And your opponent randomly gets stocks, and extra enemy characters spawn at fixed rates, and they all Powershield Cancel into IC Grabs.

:|

D

Deleted member

Lunatic+ can suck a ****. It's like what Brawl would be like if tripping rate was 45% and it trips you into IC grab every time. And you could trip on landing on the ground. And your opponent randomly gets stocks, and extra enemy characters spawn at fixed rates, and they all Powershield Cancel into IC Grabs.

GigasOverlord

Smash Apprentice
I concur on Lunatic+. I spent about 2 hours attempting to woo the RNG to get past the 4th chapter. After that, it's almost mandatory to use DLC to grind to make it acceptable. That was the only way that I could beat the game with that dumb AI cheating.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

So you play Jigglypuff, Wario, and Meta Knight and completely destroy the game. :applejack:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Amazing JRPG. Not a good FE game.

A lot of the elements that make FE, FE, can either be negated or dumbed down severely until you get into the ridiculously stupid fake difficulties.

And I'm not even really talking from a "Grind your *** off" perspective, but rather just Pair Up and Second Seal that really make this less of a strategy game and more of a JRPG.

This only applies to the main story though. When you start doing the DLC Quests, then it's FE again...mostly. Pair Up is the single most broken thing about the game.
In Normal and Hard, this is true. But when you get to Lunatic+, you absolutely need Pair Up.

Either way, the first 5 chapters are called Frederick Emblem for a reason.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
RIP my progress
In turbo mode, can you do all of the normal cancels (OHC, JC, etc) out of hitboxes created by items? It'd be funny to see turbo mode combos that abuse the fan, soccer ball, screw attack, baseball bat, etc.

Also have my fingers crossed that the curry item is getting a visual makeover, now that it enables turbo for a short time. "Turbo Curry" just seems a little out of place in such a professional mod. Not that items should be a priority at this point, but it might be simple to do and I'm sure many would appreciate the thought.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So you play Jigglypuff, Wario, and Meta Knight and completely destroy the game. :applejack:
Even they eventually have to land.

In Normal and Hard, this is true. But when you get to Lunatic+, you absolutely need Pair Up.

Either way, the first 5 chapters are called Frederick Emblem for a reason.
See. I never used Frederick. Except in order to level up social links.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Oh and MU and Morgan are the most OP characters in the game. At the end of Lunatic, I have both of them with all their stats capped with the Limit Break ability and they can pretty much 3HKO everything barring crits.

I don't use Frederick either, just in those chapters since I used the Champions of Yore Xenologues and the Golden Gaffe to level up everyone else.

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if the PMBR has made any changes to Pokemon Stadium? It's apparently on page one this time.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I think I was a bit late on that craze

one I remember was beyblade, which was weird b/c nobody could afford proper-ass beyblades, so playgrounds had cooking bowls and dollar-store stuff that had cardboard spikes on them

it looked trashy as hell but in a totally rad way. I want trashy illegal beyblade battles back

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I never got into Beyblades. I got one toy at random from McDonalds I think and just thought it was cool because of the dragon logo. Never really used it much though.

100,000,000 buckaroos for the Gen 1 Charazard Card all the cool kids bragged about on the playground!
If it says Charazard on the card, sorry to say but it's a fake. I do, however, have 100,000,000 buckaroos for your entire collection, though ;)

I play a pretty nasty Water/Leaf pokeman deck...
:0 Really? That's awesome. I never really got to making a good deck, I just love collecting them for the art and rarity. I have a few misprints and full art/secret rare cards I'm proud of.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
If it says Charazard on the card, sorry to say but it's a fake. I do, however, have 100,000,000 buckaroos for your entire collection, though ;)
Actually, it`s one of the dud cards that got through into the stores. Believe it or not, that makes it more rare (it also says you have to "filp" a coin).

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
It was moved to page 1 because the new training stage (seen in kirby and samus's section of the trailer) was added to page 2
Did you remove stages or are you using the stage expansion code? or did you make your own better version?

EDIT: and if it`s the former, what stages were removed?

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey, which pair of characters (including double of that character) makes for the most bad*** (not necessarily the "best") team? Double Ike, double Charizard, and Ike/Charizard are pretty awesome, but I'm super biased :p.

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
Fox and Snake and then Wario and Lucario are two teams that I find very fun. Double Wario is also really cool because one can be the biker and one can be classic.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Did you remove stages
I think standardtoaster implicitly answered this question in regards to the training stage.

If they were just going to put it over another stage, there would be no reason to move Pokemon Stadium.

Since they needed an extra slot available on page 2, it must be a new one for a total of 42 stages.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I think standardtoaster explicitly answered this question in regards to the training stage.

If they were just going to put it over another stage, there would be no reason to move Pokemon Stadium.

Since they needed an extra slot available on page 2, it must be a new one for a total of 42 stages.
but it would be 43 because of Peach`s Castle and possibly more depending on what we haven`t been shown or I missed in the trailer (which I watched 80 times)

Top Bottom