• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
double bowser is the dumbest thing on earth and what's even dumber is that it's actually incredibly viable b/c as it turns out having two giant hitboxes cover gigantic areas works

comedy option: quad ice climbers

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I just have one request for 3.0 which is:

More mirror downloads on 2.6b I could not download for a day because so many other people were downloading.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
but it would be 43 because of Peach`s Castle and possibly more depending on what we haven`t been shown or I missed in the trailer (which I watched 80 times)
No stage slots were added. Training Stage goes over WiFi Waiting Room which was possible to put on the Stage Select Screen without replacing anything already.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I just have one request for 3.0 which is:

More mirror downloads on 2.6b I could not download for a day because so many other people were downloading.
Just use my archive if you aren't able to get it due to traffic. Check my sig for the link. I won't have 3.0 up immediately but it should be up within a day or two. You should still download from their site afterwards though so they can get an accurate download count :p

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
It was moved to page 1 because the new training stage (seen in kirby and samus's section of the trailer) was added to page 2
I'll probably be replacing that one then. I've never liked PS1. Too many options for camping and it just slows (and sometimes even stops) the flow of gameplay.

Particularily the rock form. F
the rock form.

metroid1117

Smash Master
This team is so hype.
Sticking one person with two C4's is the best for salty KO's.
LOL the prospect of that sounds hilarious. Now that I think about it, It shouldn't even be too hard to set up once someone gets a grab either, since the other player can sticky while the opponent is grabbed and then just grab them when the opponent mashes out.

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
Watching the stream.... WHY is Ganondorf's Brawl Dair and Fair back? Those animations look so goofy

Also makes me wish PMBR would fix Ganondorf's and Zelda's looks to resemble Twilight Princess, I just noted this in another thread:

There were a lot of things Brawl screwed up with the Twilight Princess characters in terms of colors, in TP Zelda has very noticeable blond highlights in her hair but in Brawl her hair is just a flat Brown

In TP Ganondorf's skin was darker but in Brawl his skin seems almost green

His cape was red in TP too: (pause right at beginning)

But in Brawl it's Blue for whatever reason, it would be great if the PMBR could fix these small things

SpiderMad

Smash Master
If we all get C&D'd I want you know I all love you, and the Bees.. but not the Pokemon

Anyways I think it's intrinsically known between us that we would all obviously rage super hard mode, creating a force stronger than the EVO parades to make Nintendo reconsider

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
If we all get C&D'd I want to know I all love you, and the Bees.. but not the Pokemon

Anyways I think it's intrinsically known between us that we would all obviously rage super hard mode, creating a force stronger than the EVO parades to make Nintendo reconsider
yeah so I thought about it, given how many people download this, we could have as many people start complaining to nintendo as EVO had watching Melee's GFs
There's nothing illegal about that either, t's not even toeing the line of a law like many claim P:M is doing with nintendo's copyright. I say P:MBR organize a back-up plan to get that going in case of emergency, maybe it'd get them to back off a second time.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
In such an event, we'd need more backing than just us and the Wii department at IGN. Melee is much less niche, so the stream was easily saved. On that fateful day, you have my sword.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
People ******* the same way about toon links nair back before he was released. Streams dont do animations justice. I'd wait till dec. 9 to critique whether an animation "looks" bad. Its impossible to tell from a stream.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Hey, in case some **** ever does goes down, ya girl Sapphire Dragon has all the P:M demos archived, the hackless ones, normal and wifi safe.

But really, if you wanna talk about competitive Smash and Project M and whatnot, you come here. Not go on Wiiverse and bait pointless flame arguments with statements like "Do you think Melee's better than Brawl? I do. Like if you do too. ;)"

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
LOOOOOOOOOOL
Scar going in hard on PM 3.0.
Watching the trailer, getting super hype for 3.0, actually wanting to play the game, and then he sees Olimar and immediately goes back to not liking PM.
so ****ing hilarious to hear him go in

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Tbh, I didn't feel like saying Axe, because I don't like Hector that much. D:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOOL
Scar going in hard on PM 3.0.
Watching the trailer, getting super hype for 3.0, actually wanting to play the game, and then he sees Olimar and immediately goes back to not liking PM.
so ****ing hilarious to hear him go in
link pls

Fortress

Smash Master
Lyn's still better! :D At least she didn't die in FE6... or was explicitly shown to die.
AT LEAST HECTOR DIED FIGHTING OFF HALF OF THE PLANET'S POPULATION, CURED POLIO, GOT LAID, AND MASTERED LANCES WHILE ROY DAWDLED HIS WAY OVER THERE. AND HE STILL HAD TIME TO WRITE THAT BOOK HE ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE. WHAT A MAN'S MAN.

CRUISE CONTROL: ON

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Hey, in case some **** ever does goes down, ya girl Sapphire Dragon has all the P:M demos archived, the hackless ones, normal and wifi safe.

But really, if you wanna talk about competitive Smash and Project M and whatnot, you come here. Not go on Wiiverse and bait pointless flame arguments with statements like "Do you think Melee's better than Brawl? I do. Like if you do too. ;)"
Sapphire Dragon is a girl? And she has all the P:M demos archived? And she plays as pikachu?
Marry me, now

Top Bottom