• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bryonato

Green Hat
Maybe this is asking too much but could we please for the love of God get release notes ON release of 3.0 or at least within a day or something?

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I'm pretty sure after the fiasco (and endless ********) with the last release it's totally possible/under the works. I mean, a clone engine and a suitable alts engine... 100s of hours on modeling and the like...

Surely a changelist is planned.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I went to a friends house and fell asleep for exactly 3 hours and 30 minutes. I recall waking up and asking my friend to check the project M youtube channel for any updates.

We saw the 3.0 trailer and we were STUNNED.
****ing. STUNNED.

I decided that I needed to vent my hype, so I ran home as I am in walking distance of my friends house to jump on here to see the INEVITABLE HYPE!!!!

...Why am I not hyped enough by you guys?
Are you not showing it?

I KNOW THERE IS MORE!
THERE WAS ONLY ONE TRULY HYPED POST FROM EVERYTHING I JUST READ AND IT WAS NOT ENOUGH TO CONVEY THIS FEELING OF HYPE.

But...if I have to be the start of the real hype train for you all to stop being so modest and start screaming like madmen....

THEN. SO. BE. IT.

OHHHHHH ****
It's happening isn't it? It really is right?
We've got everyone coming back together for this...:cry:

I'm getting a bit emotional just thinking about it....but I won't truly start crying TILL EVERYONE FEELS THE WRATH OF KIRBY.

A lot of hard work and effort was put into this update. This update that will change everything.

December 9th truly marks the day that everything changes.
Old faces and New faces alike will come to play, and the PMBR is going to be welcoming them with open hands, giving them an experience that is separate from the other available smash games.

But I could rant about all of the hard work that the PMBR has put into this project.

Rememeber though.

December 9th.

Someone totally called this a while back and I was right there talking to them about the possibilities.

ITS HABBENIN!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yes there is a changelist and it will be available earlier than the last time.
I wouldn't be surprised if most of you were like tl;dr at this one.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Yes there is a changelist and it will be available earlier than the last time.
I wouldn't be surprised if most of you were like tl;dr at this one.
LOTS of changes? Excluding the character additions?
should I be happy or sad about that
ROB has 2.1 side-b back right
that's literally the only change I'd ever need to be 100% happy with ROB, right now I am only 98.6% happy with him

red9rd

Smash Ace
If it's not possible to create any new items without replacing other items, then would it be possible to cannibalize Wario's bike and its parts then?

Kati

Smash Lord
wtf are you complaining about ROB's bottom tier everyone in the Tier List Speculation Thread says so so smd
#gitrekt
Had the joy of listening to a drunk melee purist rant about how Rob wasn't melee enough and how the designers don't know melee and

melee salt can't stop the top.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Good to see there's a possibility of a Change list on release date, a much needed reading material while it downloads or the meantime the website recovers from the massive amount of people that'll try to download PM 3.0

I'll have a hard time again to settle with a main... everyone looks soooo~ good...

B.W.

Smash Champion
Hyped for Kirby. Weirded out by horizontal Cutter though.

I'm also unsure how I feel about Samus getting different beams that are more than aesthetic.

splat

Smash Lord
Damn, I was late for the AMA on Reddit (dat need for sleep). Maybe I'll be more lucky here.

Will Yoshi have differently colored eggs for his palette swaps? That's something I've always felt was handled pretty sloppily by Brawl (and Melee, though that one is much more understandable).

I also had a question about the possibility of a PMBR-created stage expansion, but I doubt that will be answered here.

EDIT: Also, will Kirby get Wario's cap as opposed to his helmet?

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
That machine is so adorable. It's as if he's just trying to get some sleep, and all he wants are the lights to be off.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
Damn, I was late for the AMA on Reddit (dat need for sleep). Maybe I'll be more lucky here.

Will Yoshi have differently colored eggs for his palette swaps? That's something I've always felt was handled pretty sloppily by Brawl (and Melee, though that one is much more understandable).

I also had a question about the possibility of a PMBR-created stage expansion, but I doubt that will be answered here.

EDIT: Also, will Kirby get Wario's cap as opposed to his helmet?

PLEASE TO ALL OF THIS.

Is super wavedashing easier to do now then?

NOPE.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Okay, so really important question for me here: Will Project M 3.0 being using the newest FPC or some form to accomplish the SFX and file replacements/additions? I ask this because the more reason to switch off Riivolution while being able to replace SFX the better. Riiv's cool, but longass load times are not.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
When you mean Desynchs from both games for ICs, did you mean that you put the Brawl and Melee desynch methods in PM? Did you guys add new ones that are easier to use/flexible?

lami

Smash Journeyman
Correct me if I'm wrong, but were those stars popping out of Kirby his indications of a successful L-cancel?

Top Bottom