• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I just realized I have finals before AND after this date, so I won't be able to play this much. Q_Q

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
aMSa is saying a lot of words and I know at least one of them is related to P:M

anyone decent at translating willing to give his recent tweets a go

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yo, Turbo Balls (or an item that allows Turbo powers) have been confirmed in the AMA. That's legit.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Warchamp says some under-the-hood improvements have been made but he didn't specify. I'm guessing the changelist will detail this.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
aMSa is saying a lot of words and I know at least one of them is related to P:M

anyone decent at translating willing to give his recent tweets a go
For the most recent tweet, he said that he's hyped for PM and wonders if APEX will be using the same build, i believe.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Under the hood? Wario confirmed to drive his car next patch

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I am so hyped it hurts. I love Project M so much.

But the real question is whether they can get the game out on time, and if their servers can handle the hype.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Every time we've had a release, we've always been told the servers could handle it, but it never can. I'm hoping the servers can handle 3.0, but I doubt it will be able to.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Every time we've had a release, we've always been told the servers could handle it, but it never can. I'm hoping the servers can handle 3.0, but I doubt it will be able to.
Why not host it on some kind of file share website or some such? Or better yet, host a torrent.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I like PM, but I wouldn't buy a shirt with just the PM logo and site on it. Put a ballin ass picture of Roy or Captain Falcon or Yoshi on it and you'll sell millions. Like PM logo in a blazing glory of fire, with a Captain Falcon clashing in a deadlock for all eternity against a Marth on FD, with that amazing space background brought to life and everything.

TL:DR

Add a bit more to those shirts and you got a deal. I'll be one of the first 100 to pre order, and I'll tell all my friends and foes about it.

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
All the characters in the game belong to Nintendo, though. All the PMBR owns is their logo.

I like the minimalistic look, personally. Very clean.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
oh. the video came out.

neat.

how many of your are going to over-analyze the video and "confirm something you see" from the clips after watching for the 34th time?
The only thing I see confirmed is a December 10th release date.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I have the biggest smile on my face after looking at the new character select screen and realizing that every last one of those characters is viable in a tournament setting.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I have the biggest smile on my face after looking at the new character select screen and realizing that every last one of those characters is viable in a tournament setting.
What are you talking about. Marth is clearly unviable in any setting.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I like PM, but I wouldn't buy a shirt with just the PM logo and site on it. Put a ballin *** picture of Roy or Captain Falcon or Yoshi on it and you'll sell millions. Like PM logo in a blazing glory of fire, with a Captain Falcon clashing in a deadlock for all eternity against a Marth on FD, with that amazing space background brought to life and everything.

Add a bit more to those shirts and you got a deal. I'll be one of the first 100 to pre order, and I'll tell all my friends and foes about it.
aka invite nintendo to c&d us LOL

Rikana

Smash Champion
I like PM, but I wouldn't buy a shirt with just the PM logo and site on it. Put a ballin *** picture of Roy or Captain Falcon or Yoshi on it and you'll sell millions. Like PM logo in a blazing glory of fire, with a Captain Falcon clashing in a deadlock for all eternity against a Marth on FD, with that amazing space background brought to life and everything.

All the characters in the game belong to Nintendo, though. All the PMBR owns is their logo.

I like the minimalistic look, personally. Very clean.
Pretty much this. Plus, the addition of characters will eventually lead to "why can't you put X character in??" Its much easier to keep it simple. We have a limited colour palette too.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Would you like fries with your salt?

Samus changing from Ice and Fire looks kinda cool.
A Song of Ice and Fire...

This video was just too good. toooo goooood. I wasn't ready for the previously glitchy characters to now be ready to play already. Hold on while I bask in the happy and gather my thoughts that got strewn across the screen.

Who does that even leave that's been in Melee and Brawl that hasn't been incorporated already? Pichu?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I mean, you could have made that argument for the Melee shirts with Fox's Polygonal Head on it, or with Falcon's "show me ya moves" that they would get c&d.

You don't have to take it literally, make a fan art style version of them.

Basic point: spice it up if you can. You know a shirt I would buy in a heart beat? Project M: Buff Room. You can have my monies for something like that. On the back it can say "Get your filthy hands off my Spacies!" or something.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I actually noticed earlier this afternoon that the Project M site had that "DDOS Protection" thing when you loaded the page again, which hasn't been there in a while. I was wondering if they were planning anything soon and brought that back in order to control the expected increase of traffic.

But yet I didn't expect an announcement like this, and especially not something for today. I thought that I just had coincidental timing by noticing it today.

Top Bottom