• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I'll be rl right now

mentally I was in a horrendous place for most of today

pop up this video, see yoshi techskill

instant grin. omg. omg <333333

JOE!

Smash Hero
.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd the hype kinda died for a bit when I saw IC's are still got dem CGs

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
oh. the video came out.

neat.

how many of your are going to over-analyze the video and "confirm something you see" from the clips after watching for the 34th time?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
all I know right now is that kirby can do his upb horizontally, and my plan to main the pop star trifecta is now in motion

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Jaw dropping. It looks to me that S**** got a meteor with the U-tilt. Also, I really like the design background.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd the hype kinda died for a bit when I saw IC's are still got dem CGs

Chain grabs, but no infinites ;).

SpiderMad

Smash Master
super hype, don't kill light press, Snake smoking isn't dapper, ICs and Olimar are lol, Yoshi is broken.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
it'd be neat to see how you could pull that off. limit to # of grabs before the game just cuts you off seems like the obvious option (but I know jack-all about how you designed them so w/e)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Would you like fries with your salt?

Samus changing from Ice and Fire looks kinda cool.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I dunno about you, but I like salt on my fries. I don't eat them often, mind. I like IC's CGs, there is some stronger art with the chaingrabs now, especially with the choices. It's nearly impossible to say IC without chaingrabbing since they're considered the masters of CG since Melee.

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
I can't even. That trailer gave me nostalgic excitement...brings me back to the announcement of Brawl.

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR USING MY SMOKING SNAKE SUGGESTION (even though it probably wasn't because of me, but I've been suggesting that for a while and it looks so ****ing good).

PM 3.0 will be here for Apex. The alternate costumes look better than I could have ever imagined. New stages. Everyone is returning. Merry Christmas to me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This thread, IT'S EXPLODING! So many people here, come hither thy Children of Smash! Bask in the glory of your lords, for they hath delivered

SunJester

Smash Ace
In all seriousness, I'm super glad the rest of the Brawl cast is done. It will be great to play this game with new people without people going "WHERE'S SAMUS?!"

I imagine the reaction would be more something like, "Wtf, Roy and Mewtwo?"

I'm excite.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm going to say it right now

If Olimar's Smashes, Grabs, and Throws have stayed relatively the same, I'm lighting half of you on fire for that nonsense. Think of the children etc etc PMBR don't forget to lead us to salvation instead of terror

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
inb4 dec9@11:59:59
in Pacific Standard Time? I do remember waiting for the demo at midnight.~ Fun times, freshman year.

And DMG, did you just reference Robespierre's Reign of Terror? o.o

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I'm going to say it right now

If Olimar's Smashes, Grabs, and Throws have stayed relatively the same, I'm lighting half of you on fire for that nonsense. Think of the children etc etc PMBR don't forget to lead us to salvation instead of terror
I see nothing wrong with Olimar in Brawl. Nothing.

Top Bottom