• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
It's already been stated multiple times by a few people that p4r gaming is satire. It's The Onion News Network of gaming sites. It's just for laughs and not to be taken seriously.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have literally never heard of a single good thing from Brawlbox. Ever.

EVER

JOE!

Smash Hero
using v0.69, dont see the option to open the (FitPokeLizardon) file for the attack properties anywhere... hmm

JOE!

Smash Hero
Try to find older versions of it. I use 0.67b to view hitboxes and animations.
Thats what I was gonna do, just wanted to know if something was up with that.

(However, some chars like Sonic get super distorted (his Fsmash makes his fist like 20x bigger) or don't open at all like D3)

Anywho, switching to 0.67 again and expect Zard stuff soonish(tm)

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I was so upset to see it at all. :applejack:
qtpie is annoying.
Yeah but I was free to just not watch his stream, and the League streamers I do care to watch have stuff like "raise your dongers" set to automatically ban anybody who types it. When it was just a League thing it was easy to avoid.
Not so much now that it's spread to basically any game you watch on Twitch.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I don't think I've gotten a single one of my posts in here liked by 9k.

Also brawlbox is good for spriting and I haven't needed to use it for anything else.

Kati

Smash Lord
I have literally never heard of a single good thing from Brawlbox. Ever.

EVER
..I like brawlbox. Having virtually no computer experience prior to brawl modding, brawlbox has enabled me to make my own brstms, textures, stages and more miscellaneous edits...

Top Bottom