• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
As someone who is clueless about what goes on in these parts I am here to say that PMS was an unfortunate choice for an acronym. Having pointed out the obvious I will now leave you all to whatever else it is you do here, good day.
thanks puffin

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yo @ standardtoaster standardtoaster If I somehow get to Wisconsin for the Great Revival tourney that Inui is hosting you should get me some WI cheese or something if your there? Might be thinking of hitting that tourney up since my birthday is the day after it.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
also, im formally announcing that as of whenever my name change goes through, im renouncing PMS.

its not fun anymore, and i'd rather be sponsored by someone cool, such as

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
And commit suicide for absolutely no reason and to result in nothing other than wasting his life.
...You're right, that IS nonsense.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
So anywho I'm predicting Apex Grand Finals to be Wobbles!Mario vs Scorpion Master

Don't see how I could possible be wrong

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Okay I just realized ANOTHER HUGE THING NOBODY HAS AS COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

You can't use IASA frames to AD in Melee.. but neither for Specials as well!?!? This is another reason why Marth's Double Aerials/Aerial to Special is unlocked in PM.

Can't SH Bair WL in Melee from this, Can't SH Bair Side-b/Up-b from this (unless you DJ first).

Hey wanna do your Aerial frame perfect in Melee? Cool, here's two frames less of air time for ya. Not sure if that'd make some SH Bair Aerials work though, I think it would even though the frame data says not because of his raised collision in some of them I think.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
also, im formally announcing that as of whenever my name change goes through, im renouncing PMS.

its not fun anymore, and i'd rather be sponsored by someone cool, such as
You're dead to me. You might as well turn into EMP | Meilipoo

Man dude, don't bring that up. I am sick of that ****. It is bad enough some jerks are pairing me with Rosalina as it is.
Ain't you that guy that bought all the amiibos for some reason or another? I think standardtoaster linked you on Twitter having like 50 rosa figures. Seems like a waste of money to me.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Warning Received
Man dude, don't bring that up. I am sick of that ****. It is bad enough some jerks are pairing me with Rosalina as it is.
U dumb in head??? She is an exceptional waifu! You are obvious not worthy of her. I bet she doesn't even step on you. You can just have Donald Duck as a wafiu, ya incompetent fool. Come back when you've learned a thing or to about the world.
FYI stay at the bottom of PMS caste system peasant.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It doesn't. Actually think it might, what are u, casul?

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Stream schedule said pools would start at 9 but vgbc shows up offline on my mobile

What am I supposed to do while I'm in class

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Yeah I can't wait to learn about basic operations with vectors for the millionth time since high school. The saddest part is that there are people in my class who have trouble with this.

Top Bottom