• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
but why am I not in pms chat I even have my name and everything

notice me pms senpais

also @MonK4 well from a labor econ standpoint minimum definitely has some functions. It will create some unemployment, but having a minimum wage also encourages workers to invest in their own human capital. China has a large amount of low-skilled workers because of their low wages, while the US is much more technology and capital-rich because of our minimum wage.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I am going to watch Apex. Also, people insulting me with Rosalina please stop. I don't like waifu stuff. I got my reasons. I will report people insulting me.
"Stop asking me about my obsessive Rosie collection, baka. I hate her so much. That shiny blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, pretty dress. It drives me crazy I tell you!"

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
You bought like 50 Rosaline amiibos. Looks pretty waifu to most people.
If I had as much disposable income as him, I'd probably of bought them too.

Assuming his mindset is to resell something that is in limited amounts, he stands to make an insane profit. It's no different from people nabbing the GC adapters to resell them, only this is a character.

Since he does this with what I believe is the intention to make a profit, of course people are going to get mad, and insult him. And they'll use whatever he doesn't like to do it. So him saying that "I HATE ROSALINA" vehemently is going to get people saying that he has an attraction for it. especially since they have evidence suggesting such in the form of his 100+ rosalina amiibos.

Best way to deal with that is to not get offended by it. Unless he likes the publicity, which is what I'm inclined to believe.

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
You bought like 50 Rosaline amiibos. Looks pretty waifu to most people.

Plus this is the social thread. Calm yo ****.
I have my reasons for this. I actually hate Rosalina more than anything in the world so it doesn't make sense to say she is a waifu. Ruined the whole Mario series for me but lets drop it and move on.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
oh wtf
dude bought somewhere between 50 to 100 of rosalina amiiboos??
like real dood
Somethings are just better left to just you knowing
@PMS | Meiling god dam tho
step your game up LMAOOOooo

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
oh god i didn't even realize that was the actual guy

rosalina's a good pick, anyway
remember how good she looked in that biker jumpsuit?

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
oh god i didn't even realize that was the actual guy

rosalina's a good pick, anyway
remember how good she looked in that biker jumpsuit?
I don't have a waifu stop associating me with her. Using her as an investment it is that simple. She was never use to me till now.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I was hoping for a 1 stock comeback from Apex, but it looks like nature is about to get that 4 stock.

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I don't have a waifu stop associating me with her. Using her as an investment it is that simple. She was never use to me till now.
I'm just saying, you buy that many figurines of one female character, and then publicize the fact, it's kind of inevitable you get associated with her.

I mean I'd think that's be kind of obvious...

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm just saying, you buy that many figurines of one female character, and then publicize the fact, it's kind of inevitable you get associated with her.

I mean I'd think that's be kind of obvious...
Arguably, he bought an extreme number of shulk amiibos as well.
As well as marth, captain falcon, and others.

If he wasn't so easily offended, I'd probably respect him for that plan.
252 rosalina amiibos (if his twitter is correct), all so he can sell them for whatever price he wants.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man even more salt in the wound today. RIP Sega San Francisco branch.
http://venturebeat.com/2015/01/30/sega-will-shut-down-its-once-legendary-san-francisco-office/

I have my reasons for this. I actually hate Rosalina more than anything in the world so it doesn't make sense to say she is a waifu. Ruined the whole Mario series for me but lets drop it and move on.
Holy crap your that guy LMAO. Get that paper i guess but since you dont like Rosalina you should let me get a Amibo Kappa?

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
don't worry, i don't actually associate you with her

that would be totally disrespectful to the amazonian space goddess

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Arguably, he bought an extreme number of shulk amiibos as well.
As well as marth, captain falcon, and others.

If he wasn't so easily offended, I'd probably respect him for that plan.
252 rosalina amiibos (if his twitter is correct), all so he can sell them for whatever price he wants.
Well I am offended some people are actually pairing me with the character I hate most which ruined the Mario series for me. They flood my streams too which is annoying.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
To Do List For Janaury, 30th 2015
Wake Up:✓✓✓✓✓
Brush Teeth: ×××
Get Dressed: ×××
Eat: ×××
Activate Attention Seeking Ploy Trap Card on Smashboards: ✓SUCCESS ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Pretty sure the donation box is full.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Well I am offended some people are actually pairing me with the character I hate most which ruined the Mario series for me. They flood my streams too which is annoying.
I understand your frustrations, but I'm going to talk with you seriously for just a bit.

Because you let them get to you, they continue to do it.

And at this point, I'm sure you have an extreme amount of negative publicity for your actions as well. Because of that, you'll never hear the end of it unless you somehow manage to become a different person entirely.

Your best bet is to learn how to not get irritated by the comments so that your streams can go on without a hitch.
Dropping the arrogance from your twitter posts would be helpful as well so you don't come off as a abrasive individual.

I say this because from anyone's perspective, you're buying those amiibos out of spite. Which you are, but you also want to profit from them as well. Drop the spite from public view and you're more likely to have a much more enjoyable time.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
When you are no better than a ticket scalper, no matter what your motivations are, you should be shunned off the internet and so should any product you are reselling or streaming.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
To Do List For Janaury, 30th 2015
Wake Up:✓✓✓✓✓
Brush Teeth: ×××
Get Dressed: ×××
Eat: ×××
Activate Attention Seeking Ploy Trap Card on Smashboards: ✓SUCCESS ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Pretty sure the donation box is full.
Say'ri on the other hand.

What a peculiar choice for a waifu.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Say'ri on the other hand.

What a peculiar choice for a waifu.
I can dig Say'ri but she ain't no Cordelia so I can't get down with her like that. Also the lack of FE:A doujins that arn't Lucina or Tharja is disheartening :( .

Mariotehplumber

Banned via Warnings
NNID
JohnMTP
Well, lets just move on and forget about the stuff about me deal? I also reported the post trying to offend autistic people when I actually am not lol.

Top Bottom