• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I would never ask any family to pick up Bayonetta for me... for obvious reasons.
And my friends are too cheap for Christmas.

...I'll get it on my own.
so what youre saying is you dont display your power level to your family? pathetic

@ PlateProp PlateProp i'm serious, consent is important

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Its not hard to get more likes than posts
Mech likes everything everyone posts, so as long as you aren't a constant grumpy pants then you break at least even

MLGF

Smash Lord
I have a great idea on how to give everyone a 2:1 like ratio.
We just let MechWarrior have an alt.

Edit: ****ing Ninja'd...

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Benimaru dislikes otaku yet his character design is based off Polnareff from Jojo's.

He's living a lie.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
yes, warioware >: D

that's where i put all of my goofy internet music, at least!
What I'd like to do is try to find what I can for certain stages where it would fit. Warioware is pure Internet music, like Moskau, Trololololol, and The He-Man Song, and then throw in something like Brianstorm by Arctic Monkeys to mix it up a bit. Also, for Dreamland, those Gourmet Race remixes of Drop it Like it's Hot by Snoop Dogg and This is Why I'm Hot by The MIMS are a MUST!

The rest? Assorted metal tracks. Why not?

>age of post-internet 2014
>not having exclusively vaporwave on warioware
Huh, never knew that genre existed. Looks like I have some listening to do.

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
So yeah, found out that because of the whole "NoA doesn't want PM streamed from major tournaments" thing, our scene's not gonna host PM after Paragon and attendance was already lower than normal today.

Sweet, awesome, cool, great, and many other adjectives.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
my best warioware track is this

otherwise i have rockapella gummibears theme; jumping onto white base by little kuribo; the leek spin song by loituma; tunaktuntun by daler mendhi; yatta by greenleaves; IAMDABES by gmcfosho; gaybar by electric six... i think that's it? but, turn down for hwat is the best by far.

i try to follow themes, too. currently i have all slam jams on final destination (going to switch that to final fantasy tracks once i find the ones i want, convert them, and get unlazy enough to replace the songs), all metal songs on metal cavern, battle (or battle mode) tracks on battlefield, all nujabes on distant planet, ocarina of rhyme on hyrule 64, the drop it like it's hot remix on dreamland, all guilty gear on green hill zone, boss street brass band on smashville, powerglove vanquish the evil night and then tohou remixes on drac's... and... i think that's pretty much it?

oh yeah, spanish flea as menu music. i have other tracks, but none are as good as spanish flea.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Red Bull. Both times my heart starting beating so fast it felt like like it was gonna burst out of my chest and I started freaking out. So those are pretty much off limits.
Holy crap, I had the same experience after drinking a Red Bull a while ago, since a buddy of mine convinced me to before a tournament. My heart beat so fast I legit thought I was gonna die or something. I've sworn never to touch the stuff again.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I do have a few suggestions @ CORY CORY , if you're up to it.

For Battlefield, check out this track. Badass song I plan on adding for the level.

Blind Guardian -- Battlefield
http://youtu.be/9xIe1tPtyAk

Also, for Metal Cavern, check out this next one. If you want metal, go for some extreme, headbanging, wake up the neighbors type of ****.

Strapping Young Lad -- Far Beyond Metal
http://youtu.be/GLucWiyBsJk

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Holy crap, I had the same experience after drinking a Red Bull a while ago, since a buddy of mine convinced me to before a tournament. My heart beat so fast I legit thought I was gonna die or something. I've sworn never to touch the stuff again.
What the heck? Do you not get this with other energy drinks like Monster?

Last edited:

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Back from what could be stated as a disaster of a tournament. Same one Soft was talking about (I was one of the guys taking registration).

KY has so little respect for P:M it's tragic. We were already a $5 side event with a 3.0 stagelist. And then to save time, instead of dropping Sm4sh pre-tourney, they decided mid-event to make PM a single elimination bracket and everyone was dropping like flies.

Barely managed to salvage something with our PM players to at least get friendlies.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I think the increased heart rate is more linked to the stigmatism attached to energy drinks. You get nervous about drinking that crap or something. I had a similar experience, but now they don't affect me any more than coffee does, at least on a more immediate frame of reference. Who knows what cancer I'll have ten years from now.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Let's be really real, and not make such broadly offensive stereotypical assumptions next time, especially as jokes.

Not funny.
Just a hunch, but...
Says the guy who wants to take away everyone's free will.

Not a good time to try and be all uppidy Mech

Edit: additional content

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I stopped drinking soda around half a year ago. Now whenever I drink it, I get really jumpy and cant sleep and realize why I stopped lol.

I like grape juice... or grape water, whichever you believe.
Wanna do some cola with me bro
this picture emcompasses everyone with a PMS tag.

best part about it is that i would 10/10 marry this woman any day of the week.
so we sweat a lot? the hell does that mean

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Back from what could be stated as a disaster of a tournament. Same one Soft was talking about (I was one of the guys taking registration).

KY has so little respect for P:M it's tragic. We were already a $5 side event with a 3.0 stagelist. And then to save time, instead of dropping Sm4sh pre-tourney, they decided mid-event to make PM a single elimination bracket and everyone was dropping like flies.

Barely managed to salvage something with our PM players to at least get friendlies.
Meanwhile Forte had 191 entrants for PM

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Best warioware song is Only Time by Enya. I don't know why but it's ****ing hilarious on that stage.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'll consider that. i want to put trololol on over gummi bears, but i might chopping block jumping onto white base and use that.

or i might **** it all and make wario ware all disco.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
i'll consider that. i want to put trololol on over gummi bears, but i might chopping block jumping onto white base and use that.

or i might **** it all and make wario ware all disco.
Haha that's what I was slowly doing when I played Smash.
Here's a song I put on Warioware.

And this is a song I put on the stage last year. I felt the crazy remix was fitting for the wacky nature of Warioware.

Since I'm not gonna do anything else with them, PM me if you want the BRSTMs I made of these 2.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
PMS manga? why not a visual novel, with the PMS tiers as routes.
nah that's just awful, it should be a story in a library storeroom that no one would ever read

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
PMS manga? why not a visual novel, with the PMS tiers as routes.
nah that's just awful, it should be a story in a library storeroom that no one would ever read
I like it
No idea my route would be

Mad would buy you dinner and tell you that your lobster can do SH Bair DJ in 3.02 but not 3.5.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I remember in a 3.02 tourney, I played a match somewhere in bracket with a guy who mentioned he wasn't that good after I asked if he was thought he was gonna win or not (or something like that). He takes my first stock 0-D with a super Lucas combo, and I'm like you lier lol, and he's like no I suck; and then he proceeded to suck and lost the two matches. Some force overtook that man, and I haven't seen him since either; and I can't fully remember what he looked like.

PM so needs a lobster character too. A cougar, a tarantula, and a lobster (who should be able to SH Bair DJ [which also insinuates WL and AGT, being all frame 1; unlike in Melee where it didn't allow you to use AD through IASA frames]). Only thing is he'd pry have a couple water attacks that'd you have to differentiate from Squirtle's (Cougar could have whatever like fang/claw/wind effects, Tarantula would obviously have web/poison stuff which is lacking in Smash besides Ivy's bombseed).

Last edited:
Top Bottom