• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Breaking in a new character by using it against AI Fox. Best I can do for what I have right now.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So, you must have seen the Legend of Korra finale? 'Twas awesome right?

Much like this thread, Korra is super gay and I approve.
I can understand why people think that, but til the creators come out and state that it is canon, it's just fans reading into and drawing their own conclusions.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
It's probably one of the older posts that gets linked to reddit every 5 days. Maybe one of the "mewtwo is good" M2k posts or that Chillin one where he says wavedashing looks stupid.

Bleck

Smash Master
smash 4:

finally sonic plays just like he does in sonic games; you push buttons and he automatically does things and then people with autism feel good about themselves

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Soda is like poison, screw that crap. The stuff you have in the states is reeeeeally bad as well with that HFCS. I basically only drink water/tea/coffee, but sometimes I will have soda or milk. Energy drinks are a super rare treat for me, I'm glad I never heavily binged on them.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Soda is like poison, screw that crap. The stuff you have in the states is reeeeeally bad as well with that HFCS. I basically only drink water/tea/coffee, but sometimes I will have soda or milk. Energy drinks are a super rare treat for me, I'm glad I never heavily binged on them.
Every now and then I have a soda but, I've found cutting it out mostly has helped my health greatly, and honestly it's cheaper to drink mostly water/milk anyways.

I love milk, it's a great beverage that thankfully does not suck for you.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Milk is the ****. I used to basically drink nothing but milk as a kid. Now that I have to buy my own milk I don't have it as often because I really like cereal LOL.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
My digestive system would like to have a word with you. Milk tears me up.
Yo that sucks. IDK what I'd do without milk. Probably just drink more water but, I mean, damn yo.

I'm not in the BEST position to talk about health atm cause I'm stuck going to the movies and that popcorn is AWFUL for you.

Buttt I don't go often so I'll just spoil myself today, should be fine.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I'm a fan of water, but I'm a sucker for fruit punch juice. I do have a chocolate milk once in a blue moon, but only sparingly.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Fruit juices are really good, yeah. Water is probably my 2nd favorite beverage and I need to drink more of it (been too exhausted after exams recently but finally getting back into it, thanks Diddy Kong Racing, you kept me awake today!)

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Ahh, Diddy Kong Racing... so many great memories. I miss having a Nintendo 64. I'd like to play my childhood again.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Ahh, Diddy Kong Racing... so many great memories. I miss having a Nintendo 64. I'd like to play my childhood again.
I used to think Drumstick was so based, I still think he is for that matter. I mean, that kind of Top Speed with like, average as opposed to bad handling?

Although I think he was legit god tier in the DS one in comparison, 4/5 Top Speed, 5/5 acceleration, like, no matter how bad your handling is, the only racer better than you at that point is T.T.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I used to think Drumstick was so based, I still think he is for that matter. I mean, that kind of Top Speed with like, average as opposed to bad handling?

Although I think he was legit god tier in the DS one in comparison, 4/5 Top Speed, 5/5 acceleration, like, no matter how bad your handling is, the only racer better than you at that point is T.T.
I was boring and played either Banjo or Diddy. :I

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
Dairy milk is gross. Almond milk is a godsend, tho
Hell yea man Almond milk is king.

Now don't get me wrong, normal milk tastes way better, but it is really gross. The feed the cows all of these weird hormones and whatnot to get maximum efficiency. Then the cows end up standing in 4 feet of there own ****, so to stop them from getting disease they pump the cows with antibiotics. And all that crap goes into the milk we drink.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Dairy milk is gross. Almond milk is a godsend, tho
Almond milk is okay, I like to put it in my coffee. It tastes nothing like milk though, and it's not a replacement for milk. Almond milk tastes like almond and vanilla. I can't drink it on its own like I do milk, it's way too sweet.

Also this thunderman's show is actually pretty good.

Last edited:

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
Milk tastes gross by itself
But it goes great with syrup, chocolate, etc., so I will use that as an excuse to chug a glass of milk

Skim milk might as well be water

GMaster171

Smash Ace
I stopped drinking soda around half a year ago. Now whenever I drink it, I get really jumpy and cant sleep and realize why I stopped lol.

I like grape juice... or grape water, whichever you believe.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I never really drunk soda that much when I was a kid as my parents almost never bought it, so while I do drink it once in a blue moon, my body is extremely sensitive to caffeine.

I've only drunken energy drinks on two occasions just to try them. First was Full Throttle, second was Red Bull. Both times my heart starting beating so fast it felt like like it was gonna burst out of my chest and I started freaking out. So those are pretty much off limits.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I can understand why people think that, but til the creators come out and state that it is canon, it's just fans reading into and drawing their own conclusions.
Nah man, the ending had the subtlety of a sledgehammer. The show is usually so ham-fisted with everyone going "I love you" so often, including the corny ending to the original Avatar series, that when they do something real like this it takes people off guard.

You never see people explicitly say they are having sex in a kid's show but everyone knows it is implied. With same sex couples even kissing has to be implied by gazing into each other's eyes while walking hand in hand.

The censoring forces that but still over the course of two seasons, they built things up pretty well.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Nah man, the ending had the subtlety of a sledgehammer. The show is usually so ham-fisted with everyone going "I love you" so often, including the corny ending to the original Avatar series, that when they do something real like this it takes people off guard.

You never see people explicitly say they are having sex in a kid's show but everyone knows it is implied. With same sex couples even kissing has to be implied by gazing into each other's eyes while walking hand in hand.

The censoring forces that but still over the course of two seasons, they built things up pretty well.
You say it lacks subtlety and then say it needed to be implied? It's assumed that everything needs to be implied, so when things appear that seem to look like something to certain people, they just assume "Hey, look at this! It's exactly like I think it is! Wonderful". People look at two friends looking at eachother and holding hands and automatically assume that it's gotta be romantic, because how could platonic relationships ever exist that have people doing both of these things. These two characters to the best of my knowledge have not been built up in any manner as being in that kind of relationship and never does anything allude to them being more than just friends.

Shows are full of shippers that will jump at absolutely any chance to pull evidence out of the woodworks to support their favored shipping, but until these things are made official, they're as legit as conspiracy theories are. They're enjoyed by people who already believe and support it, but they're just ideas without definitive proof to back them up.

Top Bottom