• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I used to be addicted to Dr Pepper.

When I say addicted...

I mean addicted lmao. People used to bring 12 packs of Dr Pepper to tournaments just to give to me, it was awesome. I rarely drink soda at all the past 3-4 years however I just really stick to water since I've been on a somewhat health kick.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Okay, screw new skateboard, wiiu, more smash setups, I'm saving for a used ps3, Xrd and a decent quality multi-console stick. I'll probably get an eightarc unless I can pick up one from the AZ FGC community in decent shape. The game just looks too damn good, I need it. Sin and Zato look so good
YES YES YES JOIN US MY CHILD. Join the followers of God's Gift of Daisuke Ishiwatari Sama

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Dude, ness's aproach is safe as all hell. If I don't shoot a laser I always trade with CPU ness.

Got those waveshines down now, but I'm realizing that I need to work on not teching in the wrong direction every time.

@ Player -0 Player -0 is the master at playing with wifi lag.

My left thumb is calloused because the rubber part of my control stick fell off. I'm surprised I haven't blistered my thumb.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm not a master of playing with wifi lag. I've played a couple people before on wifi so I know what to expect but it still sucks bad. I felt really on point for some of those Fox games though. I was in your head, telling you what to do.

Did my first couple consistent waveshines in those games. Those feel amazing to do.

Ness' Fair has a slight disjoint so you just need to dash dance bait it out.

Edit - I can use pro phone software to take a video of some of the replays if you want.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This was in my watch later list for a good while now and this is interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
I just had my first can of soda in 2 weeks, and I've felt like absolute crap for 3 hours.

Soda is a scrubby substance.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I used to be addicted to Dr Pepper.

When I say addicted...

I mean addicted lmao. People used to bring 12 packs of Dr Pepper to tournaments just to give to me, it was awesome. I rarely drink soda at all the past 3-4 years however I just really stick to water since I've been on a somewhat health kick.
bro. broski. brohamenstein. we are one. i once downed a 12 pack without realizing it within the course of a 3 hour raid in wow. i, too, have also quit sodas for the most part, though.

in other news, been watching some "top 10 [thing]" videos and fly amanita has the best reactions to everything. guy next to him is mad salty? yeah, i'll just sit here and chill. some crazy **** happened and i should've died, but instead won? yeah man, stonefaced, won't even adjust my posture. he's great : D

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Fly is amazing, I miss when he was on the PM IRC; as was Eli and others

@ standardtoaster standardtoaster you deleted my chat log save man, for no reason

I'm not a master of playing with wifi lag. I've played a couple people before on wifi so I know what to expect but it still sucks bad. I felt really on point for some of those Fox games though. I was in your head, telling you what to do.
I shall now consume you smaller fish in the sea of Wifi, if you can play sometime Monday-Thursday

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
A Cinema Sins parody on video games and about Brawl's subspace emissary and more. It's kinda dumb but can be funny at the same time.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Hmmm, I main Samus, and I do hate Sanic, but would it be worth it? Maybe for the greater good?

Nah screw it I love my missiles too much

JOE!

Smash Hero
The key to quitting soda is to stop buying it. Being a broke college student made cutting soda really easy for me since more soda = less real food.

Buuuut since I'm home for the holidays I've been drowning in beer and ginger ale.
Soda is cheaper than non tap water round my parts @_@

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Oh ****, the Tink is back!

So, you must have seen the Legend of Korra finale? 'Twas awesome right?

Much like this thread, Korra is super gay and I approve.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I thought you were discussing the show on the PM reddit social thread, my bad.
Nah bro. I'm watching arakawa under the bridge atm

Eta: if anyone remotely interested could tell me what they think of that song, it would be awesome.

I know that I really need to play most of the sections longer and add some noise and harmonies, as the song is really linear atm. Atm the song structure is boring af imo but I'm not sure how I want to elaborate on the atmosphere yet

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
so i just watched the first episode of Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

first impression: what the **** am i watching lmfao

edit: second impression after watching episode 3

this short is god like

ORmysidesBIT

Last edited:

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Eta: if anyone remotely interested could tell me what they think of that song, it would be awesome.
So I'm not that well versed in guitar stuff but the song doesn't sound very tranquil right now. It maybe the combo of distortion and strumming that's bogging it down, so many use whole notes + reverb or less distortion or both to see if it gets calmer. Also I think the main harmony is alright but because you keep overlaying new stuff on top of the older stuff it completely changes what the song sounds like from beginning to like 3-4 minutes in (pretty sure you're using a looper right?). Even though it sounds more hectic, the part at 6:30 sounds much better just because there's less noise.

But again I don't really know where you want to go with this. If you want something calm like what the song name suggests then I like how 4:30 and 9:50 sound, maybe 7:30 too if there was less distortion. And speaking of 9:50, after a bit what sounds like feedback is drowning out the sound way too much, I think that should be balanced out a bit more and just less loud overall.

Top Bottom