• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Trying to cut back on soda and energy drinks. The lack of Caffeine is making me irritable. Pah...

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Trying to cut back on soda and energy drinks. The lack of Caffeine is making me irritable. Pah...
Dude ugh I shoulda started cutting back, instead of just quitting it all out.
I used to drink coffee, 3 days a week, all last semester. Then I stopped after classes were over. A week er two later, I start getting these atrocious head aches. Sucks ****.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I swear to god if I read "why should I play a game that's 'just like Melee' when I could just play Melee" one more ****ing time
LOLOLOL that i haven't heard since 2012 when I was trying to get people to play PM with some folks in my area. Now PM is like a big thing.

The main thing I hate reading is when people are comparing melee/ pm and Brawl/smash 4 to chess and checkers. That grind my gears inside.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Guess you haven't been here in the brawl days then but yeah it happens a grip ton.
I actually just recently got into the competitive scene after playing for some odd years. Still learning everything about the past and present Smashdom.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Fluoride will weaken your third eye from seeing the glimmers of the Smash time space continuum

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Not much of a Cola drinker. I prefer Pepsi if I had to choose
They both suck, unless they're cherry flavored

And have you guys ever thought of turning the DMG gauge off? You could argue that takes skill and memorization, like you would for Snake's tranq.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'll take 10.

I used to drink a LOT of ginger ale 5 years ago. Like once every 10 days I used to just bring home a 3 liter bottle and just get a huge cup with ice and just destroy it in 1 sitting.

Since 2011 I cut back a lot and I don't really drink Soda aside from Thanksgiving dinner with the family or when I want to use a Hawaiian Gallon bottle for other things. I get one once every 4ish months and then clean it and fill it with tap water and put it in the fridge.
It's more sturdy than Milk gallon bottles.

Otherwise, It's just Water/Orange Juice all the way for me.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I've been replacing at least 2 liters of my soda intake with water just to attempt to ween myself off of it. Might as well live the 50+ years I have ahead of me a little more healthy. I quit smoking for that reason.

...but get me in front of a bottle of Vernor's and I'll down that ****.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Oh my god

GG XRD LOOKS AMAZING
if I had money I'd buy a ps4 just for it

Is it on ps3 too?

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
The key to quitting soda is to stop buying it. Being a broke college student made cutting soda really easy for me since more soda = less real food.

Buuuut since I'm home for the holidays I've been drowning in beer and ginger ale.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Oh my god

GG XRD LOOKS AMAZING
if I had money I'd buy a ps4 just for it

Is it on ps3 too?
Yes it is, with cross-platform play between the two.

Everyone should play this game. It looks beautiful, has a rockin' soundtrack and is fun as hell.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Yes it is, with cross-platform play between the two.

It looks beautiful and is fun as hell.
Okay, screw new skateboard, wiiu, more smash setups, I'm saving for a used ps3, Xrd and a decent quality multi-console stick. I'll probably get an eightarc unless I can pick up one from the AZ FGC community in decent shape. The game just looks too damn good, I need it. Sin and Zato look so good

Top Bottom