• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I have never followed that show, so no, actually. I might watch it sooner rather than later if you're saying there's canonical yuri

I'm reading fanfiction atm

I recorded a song whilst away

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Ftink-er-in-the-kitchen%2Fsinking-into-the-sea-of
Where you going for a noise esque type of sound? If so it doesn't sound bad; my friend is an upcoming harsh noise producer and he's had me listen to his stuff a few times so if that's what you're going for I know a bit about that stuff.

Did you watch my video, Tink-er?

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Deathstroke win or bust.
dont mind me, just passing through
I'm a massive Deathstroke fan, he's among my favorite characters in the DCU, so it pains me to say this (especially because Deadpool is blatantly ripped off from Deathstroke design wise) but there's just no ****ing way Deathstroke is winning that fight.
Deathstroke is the more skilled fighter, by far a better tactician, etc. but it basically means nothing because Deadpool's healing factor is absurd. Deathstroke can keep putting Deadpool down but he's going to always get back up, whereas his own lesser healing factor will eventually give in.
I used to be addicted to Dr Pepper.

When I say addicted...

I mean addicted lmao. People used to bring 12 packs of Dr Pepper to tournaments just to give to me, it was awesome. I rarely drink soda at all the past 3-4 years however I just really stick to water since I've been on a somewhat health kick.
This was me a few years ago. Drank almost nothing but Dr Pepper. Quitting felt terrible. The headaches and cravings were bad enough that it took me a couple tries to get over it. I basically just drink water now, and Dr Pepper is a rare treat.

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Ibuprofen when they were at their worst, aside from that I just accepted the fact that I would have a ****ty week. The first week was the tough one. After that I felt okay, morning drowsiness took a while to get over but the headaches and irritability was past.
I did it cold turkey, it would have been better to wean myself off, but I didn't really have the control for that. As soon as I had one soda it would put me right in the mindset to just drink more as I had always done.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
So I'm not that well versed in guitar stuff but the song doesn't sound very tranquil right now. It maybe the combo of distortion and strumming that's bogging it down, so many use whole notes + reverb or less distortion or both to see if it gets calmer. Also I think the main harmony is alright but because you keep overlaying new stuff on top of the older stuff it completely changes what the song sounds like from beginning to like 3-4 minutes in (pretty sure you're using a looper right?). Even though it sounds more hectic, the part at 6:30 sounds much better just because there's less noise.

But again I don't really know where you want to go with this. If you want something calm like what the song name suggests then I like how 4:30 and 9:50 sound, maybe 7:30 too if there was less distortion. And speaking of 9:50, after a bit what sounds like feedback is drowning out the sound way too much, I think that should be balanced out a bit more and just less loud overall.
No lol the album is a concept album about a man who becomes immortal and goes crazy, and he is constantly compared to the moon. The sea of tranquility is a sea on the moon. This song is about him finally dying and coming face to face with the end lmao.

So, no, it's not really tranquil, it's just supposed to end in tranquility.

Where you going for a noise esque type of sound? If so it doesn't sound bad; my friend is an upcoming harsh noise producer and he's had me listen to his stuff a few times so if that's what you're going for I know a bit about that stuff.

Did you watch my video, Tink-er?
I'm taking a lot of inspiration from wolves in the throne room and alcest in this song. It should be noisy. Compare to the songs Vastness and Sorrow, A Face in the Night Time Mirror Part 2, and Souvenirs d'un autre monde.

And which video? I don't think I watched it, but I will. Link it.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
You weren't addicted to Dr Pepper
You were addicted to the caffeine

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
You weren't addicted to Dr Pepper
You were addicted to the caffeine
Flavors can be addicting to some degree though not to the dependency level that you get with the caffeine itself.
I would get bad cravings in the middle of classes back in high school and the vending machines didn't have Dr Pepper so I would get something different and it just wouldn't relieve me the same way.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm a massive Deathstroke fan, he's among my favorite characters in the DCU, so it pains me to say this (especially because Deadpool is blatantly ripped off from Deathstroke design wise) but there's just no ****ing way Deathstroke is winning that fight.
Deathstroke is the more skilled fighter, by far a better tactician, etc. but it basically means nothing because Deadpool's healing factor is absurd. Deathstroke can keep putting Deadpool down but he's going to always get back up, whereas his own lesser healing factor will eventually give in.

This was me a few years ago. Drank almost nothing but Dr Pepper. Quitting felt terrible. The headaches and cravings were bad enough that it took me a couple tries to get over it. I basically just drink water now, and Dr Pepper is a rare treat.
Here you go.

Is this thread secretly a soda thread or am I missing something?
Anything and everything you want sir expect for PM talk. Also on soda why has no one brought up Fanta, Minute Maid and SURGE especially Surge.
http://www.amazon.com/SURGE-12-16-FL-Cans/dp/B00M2OGS08

The only pm talk is me about diddy, mad about early aerials, and Pootis about fox
Sounds about right. Also needs more Wolf talk cause I miss reading Wolf talk on this thread from time to time.

EDIT: I need a cereal tier list from ya'll lol. Let's go.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Hey,how do you turn screenshots of the game into images?
I took some once,but they're BIN files that seem to only be text.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Wolf talk?
This character is literally Custom Combos The Character, and I love it.
Never have I done the same combo twice.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Still waiting on my tri-wing screwdriver to come in the mail. That R-button's gonna be fixed one way or another.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
The only pm talk is me about diddy, mad about early aerials, and Pootis about fox
man I talk about weegee/ddd/whatever other low tier character I'm deciding to main at the moment and insist they're high tier

that being said more people are realizing that DDD is not **** and even though I don't play him anymore I was right heheh

and like I actually thign I'm gonna settle down with the weeg, I've been playing him off and on since I figured out how to wavedash and now that I understand the finer points of the game enough by playing other characters weegee is like a whole new world

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Toaster do you have a MAL
I feel I asked you that once but I don't remember

Sir Bubbles

Smash Journeyman
man I talk about weegee/ddd/whatever other low tier character I'm deciding to main at the moment and insist they're high tier

that being said more people are realizing that DDD is not **** and even though I don't play him anymore I was right heheh

and like I actually thign I'm gonna settle down with the weeg, I've been playing him off and on since I figured out how to wavedash and now that I understand the finer points of the game enough by playing other characters weegee is like a whole new world
Luigi has an excellent wavedash.

That's it.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Luigi has an excellent wavedash.

That's it.
don't let me start lol weegee is more than just a wavedash tho the wavedash is what defines him

like actually the the thing about all the characters I've played seriously is that they all are an extreme in one way or another
DDD has the longest standing (non-tether) grab range
wario has the most aerial mobility
weegee has dat wavedash/lowest friction

Sir Bubbles

Smash Journeyman
don't let me start lol weegee is more than just a wavedash tho the wavedash is what defines him

like actually the the thing about all the characters I've played seriously is that they all are an extreme in one way or another
DDD has the longest standing (non-tether) grab range
wario has the most aerial mobility
weegee has dat wavedash/lowest friction
Just joking, but PM Lugi isn't as good as the Melee Luigi granted, Melee Luigi is still bad when compared to top tiers.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh my god **** bad venues and late TOs.
This shop was supposed to open at 12:30 to host their own event, they still haven't unlocked the gates on their mall shop gate ****.

Doubles is supposed to start in 4 min and I'm the only one ****ing here, this makes me so angry.
Win by default, list your victory in rankings.

Top Bottom