• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MLGF

Smash Lord
I don't even care if Korra likes whatever, my problem is that it came out of nowhere with the most BS implications, that only the dumbest of shippers will use to enforce their opinion.

Too halfassed. This season overall was bad (minus the Beifong episode) and that ending felt just as thrown together as the rest of it.

...Just gonna pretend that season 3 is where Korra ended.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Trying to gather some music together to add on to Project M. Which stage would this gem fit on? I'm thinking the Warioware stage.

InfamousLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Proj3ctMam0
3DS FC
4570-8693-6006
Like you are in vacation!? Reply your mood too i'm happy right now i'd say... :]

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Skinny Cow brand skim milk is as good as whole milk.

You buy crappy brands and then make blanket statements about a whole category of milk product, pppppfffffffffffsssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.

Bean juice isn't milk by the way.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nah beverage tier list is as follows:

Beverage tier list:

1. Water
2. Coffee/Tea
3. Milk
4: Whatever unhealthy thing you like

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I have no complaints with milk and unfortunately I haven't tried all those special milks and such almond milk before unless it's chocolate and strawberry milk with egg nog at the top.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
goddammit, i bought a wii u and it wont let me link my club nintendo account, this is so dumb

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Best start to day using almond milk:
-Said milk
-Banana
-Scoop or two of peanut butter
-Flak seeds
-Blend it
-Day is 100x better

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Milk is the best thing ever. It's so versatile. So fresh and so clean. It makes me feel bad for lactose intolerant people. They can't enjoy such godly nourishment.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Get glass of Milk
Pour some maple syrup in
Stir
Mmmmm

That was like my secret drink as a kid. lol

Funny to think we're the only animals who drink another animal's milk. Guess our own breast-milk just too icky.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
With all this talk of milk, I have to ask...

Is there anyone here besides me that can't eat cookies without milk?

I dont know when, but at some point in my 20s, cookies started coming with an un-ignorable desire to drink them with milk.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I don't know why soda makes you people crash so hard.

I like it, but I like a lot of things. I just drink whatever is around.
Don't really care too much for plain milk, i'd rather drink water.

Tea is better than soda, but I mostly drink soda.
In fact, i'd rather have anything aside from milk and water over soda, but I don't decide what drinks we get.

The person who does just loves soda though.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
Believe me, I know milk is good for you, which is why I'll eat like two cookies as an excuse to chug a whole glass
Milk tastes so good after that

SpiderMad

Smash Master
like if we're talking pm section my post may be up there in like the top ten lol

but overall it's probably some like 7 year old post or something in smash4
No for any old post, when likes didn't exist; even funny stuff people link back to old posts only gets so many.
Almond milk is okay, I like to put it in my coffee. It tastes nothing like milk though, and it's not a replacement for milk. Almond milk tastes like almond and vanilla. I can't drink it on its own like I do milk, it's way too sweet.
Almond milk sucks, mostly because of its sweetness. I like Rice milk more.
Best start to day using almond milk:
-Said milk
-Banana
-Scoop or two of peanut butter
-Flak seeds
-Blend it
-Day is 100x better
I'd try that but I hate cleaning the blender
Almond Milk is the trap of the dairy world.
As in unhealthy?

Got just below an A in my math class from doing bad on the final (88.9, B); it's funny how just two 10 hour shifts Sat+Sun at work could have easily let you get an A in final studying if I got them off

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
That feel when you could have gotten first in doubles but throw the set by going to deep for a shine spike and just get edgeguarded by jiggs, and the venue payed out to only first place

Then while still obcenely salty you play like **** drop a set to a bad ICs player which should have been 2-0, then choke the next set in the round robin by sding away a 3 stock lead game 3, netting me 3rd instead of 2nd, and the venue payed out top 2

I'm salt serve tonight

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
That feel when you could have gotten first in doubles but throw the set by going to deep for a shine spike and just get edgeguarded by jiggs, and the venue payed out to only first place

Then while still obcenely salty you play like **** drop a set to a bad ICs player which should have been 2-0, then choke the next set in the round robin by sding away a 3 stock lead game 3, netting me 3rd instead of 2nd, and the venue payed out top 2

I'm salt serve tonight
;Sadness.

I feel for you
But I reach out for tournaments
that don't even exist

SpiderMad

Smash Master

I'm salt serve tonight
Sucks when you needed the money, I'm sure there's some kind of drug you could take to cure the salt and continue your other matches

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I went random in pm and won 2 sets, so there's that I guess

Oh my mom spotted by brother the money @ SpiderMad SpiderMad and he's just paying her back, so I'm pretty much okay with that whole mess.

Need to go get my job back tomorrow though.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Lmao Disqo is the best commentator I've ever had the pleasure to listen to.
This guy cracks me up each time he opens his mouth.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
? I thought you're suppose to be winning back the money for necessities, by going random?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad oh edit king, I hope you saw my edit. My family spotted him the cash, so I'm afloat for now.

Milk is delecious, but its not that great for you. Anything more than 2% isn't really worth it honestly.

Water is top tier, although I'm addicted to the AZ Green Tea. Like I drink 2 of the 42oz bottles a day if I have them around.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
what

whole milk is amazing for you, it's so nutrient dense.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ur all dumb

also, im gonna pick up bayonetta for christmas, i cant wait

MLGF

Smash Lord
I would never ask any family to pick up Bayonetta for me... for obvious reasons.
And my friends are too cheap for Christmas.

...I'll get it on my own.

Top Bottom