• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

zman804

Smash Ace
Guys, I spent the money I won from MMing Soft Serve on a tip for the Denny's waitress. Was this a good usage of creamy, frozen money?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'd rather have sub par free online than paid online.
Disagree. I'd pay $100+/year in a heartbeat if it meant the online was as good as netplay/XBL. Currently WiFi is hardly better than Brawl's for improvement.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sonic talk again? Well, let's see what's up this ti--

Alright, now I'm getting the drift, especially considering I've not heard much pertaining to SEGA without it being Sonic related.

Speaking of balancing platforming and speed, I actually had something of an idea. I'd like it if we got an old school Sonic platformer that took a cue from Lost World Mario-esque running command. You'd start at a quick Mario-dash like pace, but pressing the games dash button would let you go full Sanic and begin building up acceleration through half pipes and ring grabbing. It would be like lost world, but your full dash speed wouldn't be that same constant. That would allow the newer players to adjust to walls and oncoming enemies that they weren't prepared for, while speedrunners will still go full speed ahead in Sonic 1 2 3 and Knuckles style pinball physics.

PS: This reply took forever.
Ew. No. Absolutely not.

Anything even remotely like Lost World's running system would be absolutely terrible.

No run buttons. Ever. Boosting is fine, but I shouldn't have to hold a button just to make Sonic run the way that he always could before normally. The newer players can just learn to get good at the game like the rest of us did.

Also, gonna heavily disagree with Neko and say Generations was far better than Colors. Yeah Colors had a bigger emphasis on 2D platforming. Too much of an emphasis, in fact. Colors solidifies my one issue with the boosting games and it's that it's 2D platforming is slow, clunky and uncomfortable as all hell and it breaks the flow of things. Generations managed to speed things up a bit for those sections so they didn't feel so forced and uncomfortable to go through. The 2D sections were finally just as fun as the 3D ones, something that I feel wasn't the case in Colors. Then again, Colors barely had any 3D to begin with, which is another big flaw in my eyes. Solely in terms of the stages, I rank Generations at the top, Unleashed as 2nd and Colors as 3rd.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I enjoyed the Sonic Adventure games simply because of the ability to move about in an open plane without restriction. Ofcourse, late games pushed toward making speed the sole proprietor in the making of sonic games. We ended up with these line-guided and scripted sections, levels that were completed far too quickly (thus shoehorning in Sonic and Friends levels, though, this was a problem ever since the jump to 3D gaming), and levels that lacked substance.

I think thats why 3D Sonic struggled. Colors and Generations were good games but really drew a line to "what do we do next that isn't repetitive?" and that's where we get Sonic Lost World. This was the same song and dance with all 3D Sonic too, where you know you have Sonics speed stages, but then you need more to make it a full retail game (Big the Cat, Mech stages, Emerald Stages, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the hedgehog multiple pathed stories, Sonic 06s 3 campaigns, and Werehogs)

My suggestion to Sega is maybe stick to what works and don't break what isn't broke. Keep Sonic games catered to the speed and if theyre meant to be fast, be fast. Sell them on Steam, PSN or Eshop if they're too short of games to cost 70 dollars. I'm always an advocate for quality over quantity, so take what made Generations and Colors good and focalize on it.

Also, I love Sonic Adventure 2. Don't care. Love that style of Sonic. Glitchy, sure, but i think even objectively it's a fun time.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
ORAS thoughts:

I'll just get this out the way and say I love Hoenn, and Emerald's my favorite Pokemon game. So my overall impression of ORAS is generally positive. However, a remake in my eyes is supposed to enhance the game enough where newer players or players that didn't like it before could find a newfound love for the game. I didn't really like GSC, but I adore HGSS. Thing is, if I didn't like Hoenn already, I'd feel pretty disappointed with the game. I played Omega Ruby, FYI.

The game is faithful to the older games for the most part, with the occasional unrecognizable area (They turned Mauville into a mall, WTF?). Navigating the world map is generally less of a hassle, while still keeping the exploration factor from the Gen 3 games. Fly can drop you off in routes and specific locations rather than just cities, for instance. Game Freak has also heard the complaints about the ocean, and they've thankfully seen a reduced wild encounter rate (because you know, Max Repels are for babies). Surfing on a Sharpedo also doubles your surfing speed, which along with the bottom screen map, makes those pesky water routes a lot more painless to travel through. As for the XY engine, some pokemon also become a lot more viable thanks to the physical/special split and improved movepools that later gens introduced. I was pleasantly surprised my Trapinch learned Earthquake before evolving into Vibrava, and learned Dragon Claw immediately after evolving into Flygon, whereas previously Flygon was pretty screwed for STAB until you found the Earthquake TM fairly late.

My biggest problem though is that stays a bit TOO faithful to Ruby/Sapphire, rather than taking pages from the much improved Emerald. A lot of routes seem pretty barren where there used to be a ton of trainers in Emerald, the routes leading to Fortree being the main offender. Trainers are usually made to be like their R/S counterparts, which generally means fewer Pokemon, and it also extends to the gym leaders. Tate and Liza's gym battle is embarrassing, whereas in Emerald it was a rather big spike in difficulty. Wattson doesn't even have a Manectric which is just wrong, and Flannery's Camerupt and Winona's Tropius are gone as well. And why the hell does Wallace still have that stupid Luvdisc? I set up all over it with Blaziken and swept with High Jump Kick. Nintendo had the opportunity to make these gym battles a lot more interesting than they were in Ruby/Sapphire, but they decided not to, and the game generally feels a lot easier than it could've been. I didn't use any Mega Evos save for Manectric, no legends (why the does the game give you a Lati@s anyway?), EXP Share turned off with set battle style and still had a generally easy time. The Shiny event Beldum gone Metagross certainly helped in the beginning, but it wasn't unstoppable, and it was pretty useless against Team Magma, so it evened out.

Speaking of Team Magma, some nitpicking. Why the hell did they make it so Aqua and Magma share the same base location? I don't care if that's how it was in Ruby/Sapphire, it makes absolutely no sense for Team Magma to have their base right near the freaking ocean. Their base should be just like it was in Emerald in the Jagged Pass. Redesign the base a bit to make it interesting and there you go. WTF do they even need the submarine for anyway? What the hell is Groudon doing underwater? Again, I wish they would've broken apart from Ruby and went their own route with the Magma plot like Emerald did, since things that would make perfect sense with Team Aqua make no sense with Team Magma. And then the sentimental crap? With Maxie realizing this isn't what he wanted after all and it was wrong of him to try so forgive him, Archie saying that they should make a better planet for the children to inherit and......the ****? Am I playing Pokemon or Final Fantasy? It seems a lot of the sentimental fluff from XY's plot leaked over to this one too, and I can certainly see where the money went with the dynamic camera angles and mushy music. I never before felt like "Alright alright, let's move on from this **** already" when playing Pokemon before X and Y, and ashamedly returns a bit here. You wanna know what the plot was in Emerald? Magma revives Groudon, Aqua revives Kyogre, Groudon and Kyogre fight it out instead of obeying the leaders and threaten to destroy the world, player goes to Spear Pillar to get Rayquaza to tell them to cut that **** out, Maxie and Archie relieved because they almost died, they return the orbs and presumably disband their respective factions. No sentimental bull****. Archie and Maxie were ****ting their pants in Sootopolis. They didn't give a damn about how wrong it was to try and control the beasts, they were just freaking out and scared. And frankly, I prefer it that way. They pulled a 180, but it was in fear, not because morality, which is a lot more believable. In OR, Maxie's good-heartededness just comes out of nowhere, since he spends the whole game up till that point fighting you and calling himself "the Great Maxie". Don't freaking lecture me on morality, just give me your Cameruptite and go back to your base.

Episode Delta also suffers from too much fluff. Giant meteor about to crash into Earth? OK, we gotta resurrect Rayquaza, the protector of Hoenn skies to stop it. Wait, what the....Draconians? Who the hell is this Zinnia *****? Why am I collecting these freaking meteorite things for? I don't need all the BS backstory of Rayray. Why can't I just go up there and fight/capture him myself? I hate being told what to do or what I should care about in games, I just want do things myself on my own volition, and having Stephen order me around to go get some stupid meteorites just annoyed me. Flying Rayquaza and fighting Deoxys was pretty damn awesome though, so kudos to GF for that.

The fight was Wally was pretty cool, while the Elite Four were pretty decent. I already knew what their Pokemon were since I've beaten them 100 times before so maybe it's not a fair judgement. Stephen was a pain the ass though since I'm so used to fighting Wallace as the champion. Unlike X and Y, the Elite Four thankfully get a massive buff when you fight them a second time: each has a full team of 6 Pokemon well in their 70s, one of which is a Mega. Now that's what I'm ****ing talking about. The saddest thing about the after game though is that Emerald's Battle Frontier is gone. There are many NPC around the Battle Maison saying it's "coming soon", there's a model of the Battle Tower there on the island, and there's even the remixed Frontier Brain's theme in the game's code. So I'm guessing DLC or an update hopefully? I loved that place, as haxy as it could be.

TL;DR - ORAS a good game, but every time I keep running into something and saying to myself "Emerald did that a lot better." I really like it, and will be playing it a heckuva lot more than XY since I just like the region that much, but it's not really the "definitive" Hoenn experience to me. Sounds like a fanboyish answer, but unlike HGSS and FRLG, which are so much better I wouldn't really want to return to the Game Boy games, Emerald still has quite a few advantages over ORAS that I'd still return to it.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
S3&K, Adventures 1, 2 and Heroes, Advance 1&2, Rush and Generations all stand at the top as my absolute favorites in the franchise, so as long as the next game is anything like those, I'm happy.

And as long as Sonic isn't the only playable character. I'm sick of him.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
U wanna fite mi amiibo?!?

It'll rek u m8.

Sware on me mum.
ill slap you and your amiibo (with consent, if youre into that sorta thing, its cool)

Dude that song is sick.

Do you like post-disco? Because I just started working on three French house tracks that I hope to release after Christmas. I have three solid samples and I've never been this excited before to make something. You guys should totes support my music project once I officially start it.

Also @ Soft Serve Soft Serve I'm lovin' that dank Elfman pic.
yee, im pretty fond of older music. im down to check your stuff out when youre done with it (y)

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
ill slap you and your amiibo (with consent, if youre into that sorta thing, its cool)

yee, im pretty fond of older music. im down to check your stuff out when youre done with it (y)
I'll call you a bish without your consist
How U FEELIN now
@Saxophoneoftime show me yer stuff when it's done
Moms are dumb
They don't realize, things cost more. I AINT GOING TO THE DAM HAND ME DOWN STORE GTFO

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I'd recommend against blaming the player for showing something you can do in the game. it's not on someone to be fair for the game or the ruleset, if you have the ability to time someone out easily, that's on the game for making it so easy

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Sonic talk again? Well, let's see what's up this ti--

Ew. No. Absolutely not.

Anything even remotely like Lost World's running system would be absolutely terrible.

No run buttons. Ever. Boosting is fine, but I shouldn't have to hold a button just to make Sonic run the way that he always could before normally. The newer players can just learn to get good at the game like the rest of us did.

Also, gonna heavily disagree with Neko and say Generations was far better than Colors. Yeah Colors had a bigger emphasis on 2D platforming. Too much of an emphasis, in fact. Colors solidifies my one issue with the boosting games and it's that it's 2D platforming is slow, clunky and uncomfortable as all hell and it breaks the flow of things. Generations managed to speed things up a bit for those sections so they didn't feel so forced and uncomfortable to go through. The 2D sections were finally just as fun as the 3D ones, something that I feel wasn't the case in Colors. Then again, Colors barely had any 3D to begin with, which is another big flaw in my eyes. Solely in terms of the stages, I rank Generations at the top, Unleashed as 2nd and Colors as 3rd.
I'm still of the belief that combining 2D and 3D playstyles is a stupid idea and takes the focus away from making a good 3D game. I personally hated Sonic Colors, from it's lackluster platforming, it's massive lack of actual speed for a boosting game, the gimmicky gameplay, and it's sluggish controls. I can't stand the homing attack that requires that stupid reticle. I don't remember where that came from, but it feels obnoxiously limiting, much more so than the same homing attack from SA2. This series is in a desperate need for a friggin manual targetting feature in it's 3D attempts.

Generations had it's flaws, but I enjoyed the entire game until I got to Crisis City and Planet Wisp. I can't say the same for Colors as I forced myself to play it, despite the anger and annoyance that I felt everytime I died and didn't feel I was to blame.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
They don't realize, things cost more. I AINT GOING TO THE DAM HAND ME DOWN STORE GTFO
I love the thrift store, oh wait I talked about this in the ZSS group
I'd recommend against blaming the player for showing something you can do in the game. it's not on someone to be fair for the game or the ruleset, if you have the ability to time someone out easily, that's on the game for making it so easy
Behold today's lesson from Mango
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF3Pzb3Luk4#t=2525

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Does anyone else slip out a little precum every time they watch the new starwars teaser?

also who wants to sm4sh ril quick?

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Does anyone else slip out a little precum every time they watch the new starwars teaser?
I don't see the draw of that trailer. The prequel trailers looked interesting too and we all know how terrible they turned out. Far as I'm concerned, the movie sucks until they prove to me that it doesn't.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
i mean i just got my wii. and I have a 2 gig sd. I guess I can just mosey on over to projectmgame.com and put it in thar?

I don't see the draw of that trailer. The prequel trailers looked interesting too and we all know how terrible they turned out. Far as I'm concerned, the movie sucks until they prove to me that it doesn't.
I had the same thought, the prequel trailers were quite compelling and the films were mostly trash.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
the main thing about the trailer is that the cinematography is promising and things might look cool for once

also jj abrams was in charge of the star trek movies and those were cool so I have hope

edit: aww yiss versace avatar on point

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
the main thing about the trailer is that the cinematography is promising and things might look cool for once

also jj abrams was in charge of the star trek movies and those were cool so I have hope
Maybe, but all that trailer does is use the iconic visuals of Star Wars. It shows you nothing about it's plot or if the story has potential to be good. It's like they were thinking "These suckers love the Millennium Falcon, throw it in and maybe a Claymore styled Lightsaber. That'll get their attention."

The first of the rebooted Star Trek films was pretty enjoyable. Not great as a Star Trek film, but a great reboot to make the series generally more exciting and absolutely better than the last attempts at Star Trek films. (Though that has a lot more to do with them using the Next Generation crew for an action film when they weren't suited for it.)

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
i mean it's gonna be good cuz abrams hans't ****ed up a movie yet imo

damnit i forgot I need a brawl disc for PM. I knew something was gonna be missing.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
The starwars trailer didnt really do anything for me. I saw some ships and a light saber, a few rebels and desert, and heard iconic sounds+scraggly voice actor. The hype is completely generated because its starwars, and thats the only reason the trailer even works tbh.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad , my opinion hasn't changed at all, my response simply wasn't terribly relevant lol. If you want to see it I can PM it to you, otherwise there wasn't much to it.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
That's why I don't think this new movie is going to work. It plays too much off nostalgic iconography with old characters, the Millennium Falcon, the Empire still being around for no reason now that the EU is gone etc.

I wanted to see something new in the Star Wars universe while still feeling like Star Wars (unlike the Star Trek movies which have nothing to do with the show but the names of the characters) but instead it looks like another money grab without a story to tell.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Yeeeeaaaah, Sm4sh is pretty alright. I've got my gripes pertaining to a lack of clear competitively viable stages (All I'm getting at my tourneys is Arena Ferox, Yoshi's Island, Batlefield, and 20 something flavors of Final Destination), and the lack of Lucas and Wolf is a hurt to the feels of mine as well, but the strings in the game our cool and the controls are solid. :/

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Yeeeeaaaah, Sm4sh is pretty alright. I've got my gripes pertaining to a lack of clear competitively viable stages (All I'm getting at my tourneys is Arena Ferox, Yoshi's Island, Batlefield, and 20 something flavors of Final Destination), and the lack of Lucas and Wolf is a hurt to the feels of mine as well, but the strings in the game our cool and the controls are solid. :/
Why do so many people consider Arena Ferox legit? It's even dumber than PS1.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Wii U has an infinitely better stage list, yes. Can't ask for much more when the game gives you both Smashville and Town&City.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
ORAS thoughts:

I'll just get this out the way and say I love Hoenn, and Emerald's my favorite Pokemon game. So my overall impression of ORAS is generally positive. However, a remake in my eyes is supposed to enhance the game enough where newer players or players that didn't like it before could find a newfound love for the game. I didn't really like GSC, but I adore HGSS. Thing is, if I didn't like Hoenn already, I'd feel pretty disappointed with the game. I played Omega Ruby, FYI.

The game is faithful to the older games for the most part, with the occasional unrecognizable area (They turned Mauville into a mall, WTF?). Navigating the world map is generally less of a hassle, while still keeping the exploration factor from the Gen 3 games. Fly can drop you off in routes and specific locations rather than just cities, for instance. Game Freak has also heard the complaints about the ocean, and they've thankfully seen a reduced wild encounter rate (because you know, Max Repels are for babies). Surfing on a Sharpedo also doubles your surfing speed, which along with the bottom screen map, makes those pesky water routes a lot more painless to travel through. As for the XY engine, some pokemon also become a lot more viable thanks to the physical/special split and improved movepools that later gens introduced. I was pleasantly surprised my Trapinch learned Earthquake before evolving into Vibrava, and learned Dragon Claw immediately after evolving into Flygon, whereas previously Flygon was pretty screwed for STAB until you found the Earthquake TM fairly late.

My biggest problem though is that stays a bit TOO faithful to Ruby/Sapphire, rather than taking pages from the much improved Emerald. A lot of routes seem pretty barren where there used to be a ton of trainers in Emerald, the routes leading to Fortree being the main offender. Trainers are usually made to be like their R/S counterparts, which generally means fewer Pokemon, and it also extends to the gym leaders. Tate and Liza's gym battle is embarrassing, whereas in Emerald it was a rather big spike in difficulty. Wattson doesn't even have a Manectric which is just wrong, and Flannery's Camerupt and Winona's Tropius are gone as well. And why the hell does Wallace still have that stupid Luvdisc? I set up all over it with Blaziken and swept with High Jump Kick. Nintendo had the opportunity to make these gym battles a lot more interesting than they were in Ruby/Sapphire, but they decided not to, and the game generally feels a lot easier than it could've been. I didn't use any Mega Evos save for Manectric, no legends (why the does the game give you a Lati@s anyway?), EXP Share turned off with set battle style and still had a generally easy time. The Shiny event Beldum gone Metagross certainly helped in the beginning, but it wasn't unstoppable, and it was pretty useless against Team Magma, so it evened out.

Speaking of Team Magma, some nitpicking. Why the hell did they make it so Aqua and Magma share the same base location? I don't care if that's how it was in Ruby/Sapphire, it makes absolutely no sense for Team Magma to have their base right near the freaking ocean. Their base should be just like it was in Emerald in the Jagged Pass. Redesign the base a bit to make it interesting and there you go. WTF do they even need the submarine for anyway? What the hell is Groudon doing underwater? Again, I wish they would've broken apart from Ruby and went their own route with the Magma plot like Emerald did, since things that would make perfect sense with Team Aqua make no sense with Team Magma. And then the sentimental crap? With Maxie realizing this isn't what he wanted after all and it was wrong of him to try so forgive him, Archie saying that they should make a better planet for the children to inherit and......the ****? Am I playing Pokemon or Final Fantasy? It seems a lot of the sentimental fluff from XY's plot leaked over to this one too, and I can certainly see where the money went with the dynamic camera angles and mushy music. I never before felt like "Alright alright, let's move on from this **** already" when playing Pokemon before X and Y, and ashamedly returns a bit here. You wanna know what the plot was in Emerald? Magma revives Groudon, Aqua revives Kyogre, Groudon and Kyogre fight it out instead of obeying the leaders and threaten to destroy the world, player goes to Spear Pillar to get Rayquaza to tell them to cut that **** out, Maxie and Archie relieved because they almost died, they return the orbs and presumably disband their respective factions. No sentimental bull****. Archie and Maxie were ****ting their pants in Sootopolis. They didn't give a damn about how wrong it was to try and control the beasts, they were just freaking out and scared. And frankly, I prefer it that way. They pulled a 180, but it was in fear, not because morality, which is a lot more believable. In OR, Maxie's good-heartededness just comes out of nowhere, since he spends the whole game up till that point fighting you and calling himself "the Great Maxie". Don't freaking lecture me on morality, just give me your Cameruptite and go back to your base.

Episode Delta also suffers from too much fluff. Giant meteor about to crash into Earth? OK, we gotta resurrect Rayquaza, the protector of Hoenn skies to stop it. Wait, what the....Draconians? Who the hell is this Zinnia *****? Why am I collecting these freaking meteorite things for? I don't need all the BS backstory of Rayray. Why can't I just go up there and fight/capture him myself? I hate being told what to do or what I should care about in games, I just want do things myself on my own volition, and having Stephen order me around to go get some stupid meteorites just annoyed me. Flying Rayquaza and fighting Deoxys was pretty damn awesome though, so kudos to GF for that.

The fight was Wally was pretty cool, while the Elite Four were pretty decent. I already knew what their Pokemon were since I've beaten them 100 times before so maybe it's not a fair judgement. Stephen was a pain the *** though since I'm so used to fighting Wallace as the champion. Unlike X and Y, the Elite Four thankfully get a massive buff when you fight them a second time: each has a full team of 6 Pokemon well in their 70s, one of which is a Mega. Now that's what I'm ****ing talking about. The saddest thing about the after game though is that Emerald's Battle Frontier is gone. There are many NPC around the Battle Maison saying it's "coming soon", there's a model of the Battle Tower there on the island, and there's even the remixed Frontier Brain's theme in the game's code. So I'm guessing DLC or an update hopefully? I loved that place, as haxy as it could be.

TL;DR - ORAS a good game, but every time I keep running into something and saying to myself "Emerald did that a lot better." I really like it, and will be playing it a heckuva lot more than XY since I just like the region that much, but it's not really the "definitive" Hoenn experience to me. Sounds like a fanboyish answer, but unlike HGSS and FRLG, which are so much better I wouldn't really want to return to the Game Boy games, Emerald still has quite a few advantages over ORAS that I'd still return to it.
Damn pretty good write up and don't worry 3rd gen is one of my favorites gens as well when i'm not flip flopping on favorite gens after gen 2 but gen 3 had alot of pokes I loved. Sad to hear it followed R/S too much instead of Emerald and because of that I'm guessing Juan isn't in the game cause if so then boo. And they turned Mauville into a shopping mall lolol what along with no Battle Frontier :(. I haven't played the game yet but i've seen a few things here and there so yeah and I agree.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There are a LOT more viable stages in Wii U version. At least 9 IMO.

Smash 4 is pretty okay. Prob gonna play it til it gets old. Not too optimistic about its long-term replayability but it's certainly new.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
So competitively it sounds like Wii U is where things are going to be and the handheld peasants are going to be left behind once everyone makes the switch.

Top Bottom