• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

kaizo13

Smash Champion
this is getting silly
it's late, just roll with it

.....and on the big day, his countless training seemed to be paying off. Stomping out the competition with gawdlike DK combos never before seen. As he sits down for his next match, he catches glimpse of a fair skinned girl with a diddy plushie in her arms. He quickly then realizes she is headed his way as he dares not make eye contact. He pretends to do handwarmers...his heart starts to beat harder than DK's bongos. She finally makes her way over to him and asks "you're strongbad right?"..."y-yeah" he replies in a confused manner. she then takes a seat next to him with a big smile on her face. "Hi, i'm weakgood, your next opponent".....

*plot thickens*

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
I wonder if this is actually DJ Nintendo I'm against on Smash 4

I assume not

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

EVO #37 moment reload match video dumps.

EDIT: Had to change one of the videos cause 2 of them was the same.

EDIT 2: Small video change and video update.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I watched the first season of rwby today. it was okay I guess. The animation wasn't really all that impressive, and the story was pretty lame. As far as I can tell they can't competently tell an interesting story, but the humor was enjoyably punchy and ruby's VA did a kickass job 90% of the time which is more than I expect from any English voice acting not in a film or a funime dub. The world building is more than minimal, which is nice, but it also seems kinda directionless. The use of anime style animation tropes is something I enjoyed, but it was also not great. And holy **** some of the animations are just uncanny bad. 6/10 will continue series later

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Oh yeah, did anyone notice you can set a button to None in custom controls now? You're welcome :D
....... You've stirred the thoughts of evil. Imagine this, people go into the names and changes their controls so all of their buttons don't work. YOU'VE STIRRED EVAL

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
I watched the first season of rwby today. it was okay I guess. The animation wasn't really all that impressive, and the story was pretty lame. As far as I can tell they can't competently tell an interesting story, but the humor was enjoyably punchy and ruby's VA did a kickass job 90% of the time which is more than I expect from any English voice acting not in a film or a funime dub. The world building is more than minimal, which is nice, but it also seems kinda directionless. The use of anime style animation tropes is something I enjoyed, but it was also not great. And holy **** some of the animations are just uncanny bad. 6/10 will continue series later
I thought the same thing when we watched season 1, but I really enjoyed season 2 and the quality of animation has really improved. Story and such still remains the same.

I mean... it still looks like a PS2 mod gone awry at times, but I find that a part of its charm lol.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
@ KayB KayB Did you ever reply to my tether post?
While many recoveries are linear (and quite a few aren't too) they allowed the characters to go high and attempt to recover after being hit off again or space well enough so they aren't hit at all. Tethers can only go low and if they're hit off they're pretty much dead no matter what. In addition to that only Olimar has a hitbox while tethering to the stage, making the already easy edgeguard even easier since the tether character can do "nothing" to prevent the edgeguarder from sitting on the ledge for free and getting the easy drop off Nair.

Since Zair tether characters can only tether once for Lucas if he cancels tether and shines but misses it turns the high risk high reward into a huge risk for him since his PKT2 is so easily edgeguarded.

I think the current tether system makes it so tether characters have little mixups vs. normal recoveries.
Player -0's opinions sucks, he's always wrong, and he's a scrub who thinks he knows how to play smash. 0/10 post

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I missed my ****ing exam...
Anyone here have any experience begging for an Incomplete?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Anyone have any suggestions for an alternative to the default YouTube app for android? All I want is just to have the ability to have background play, be able to like videos, see my liked videos, and be able to sign into my actual YouTube account and /not/ my Google+ or w/e it is that uses my actual name. I've tried a bunch and have found none that meet those requirements without either having extra things that I don't want/get in the way or have all the things I want but sign me into the wrong account. It's really annoying that all I want is something simple but it feels impossible to find what I want. =(

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
whos up for some platonic cuddling and smashin'?

both kinds of smashin' are okay with me
(if you know what i mean hueheheh)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

Play along, you casual, and roll with the running joke involved.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Man there's too much good Pokemon music, the 5 slots on PS2 just aren't enough ;_;

Last edited:
Top Bottom