• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
My video is done! It's for an assignment for school but also ties into educating new generations of Smash players about the scene in a bite-sized form!

Anyways, enjoy. Im not gonna stick around cus I suck at live opinons lol

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Huh, Marth can dash sh from the inside end of one side platform of BF and land on the inside end of the other side
Useless, but kind of interesting

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Why do Marth's waveland on BF side platforms again
If you DJ as soon as jumpsquat ends you instant land on them
It's not even difficult at all with tap jump
save like 5 frames
EDIT: Damnit SpiderMad why must you always be one step ahead

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Why do Marth's waveland on BF side platforms again
If you DJ as soon as jumpsquat ends you instant land on them
It's not even difficult at all with tap jump
save like 5 frames
Kadano answered that I think, not that I remember his conclusion

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
If you use Marth's side taunt, when he sheathes his sword it becomes the sm4sh sword

EDIT: Only visible on the sigurd costumes

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
What was your most recent derp moment?
Mine was when I first played Dawn of Sorrow(Right after I beat Mega Man Zero 4 mind you)
and tried to play it like I was playing as Zero.
Lead to a lot of stupid moments where I tried to front dash away from things and inadvertently back dashed into them and trying to wall jump to jump over things.
Didn't last long, but long enough for me to just stop and lol.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
When I got Pepperoni and Mushrooms instead of Green peppers and Mushrooms on my Papa Johns, it wasn't as good

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I've finally decided to stop playing as like 10 characters in PM and just focus on 1 so I can actually improve as quickly as I did when I only played Falco in Melee instead of just gradually getting a little better with a bunch of characters.

But I can't decide between ZSS, Samus, or Wolf. Being unable to settle down and pick a main is literally the worst thing about Project M.
If you want an opinion, I'd say ZSS. You won't get flack for playing a character that's campy and super hard to punish (like Samus), you'll be playing a fun fast character with unique combos, you'll be exploring a character that's almost new and unexplored due to the heavy changes she recieved, and you won't be playing one of the most played characters in the game (like Wolf) where becoming a recognized name for that character has stiff competition.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Reaching towards the end of gurren lagann, my feels ;_;

EDIT: still watching, someone help my tears are overflowing

Last edited:

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Reaching towards the end of gurren lagann, my feels ;_;

EDIT: still watching, someone help my tears are overflowing
TTGL is one of the only two anime I enjoy. 2nd half is a good show. First half is a great show. Episode 4... let's not talk about episode 4 alright

SpiderMad

Smash Master
How does one 'earn' the PMS tag?

Do I just don it? |3
I guess we could rush the process. Which characters in competitive pokemon should and shouldn't be banned from UberUltra, what's your favorite salad dressing and Pizza place, what are good animes, gamer gate is something that exists or something right?, write a short description of emotional distress regarding relationship status and dilemmas in your unforeseen career path, and who's the best wifu.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Just finished ttgl, im sadder than ever for finishing it, I dont think ill find any good shows for a while

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
people who get like 5k posts so quickly are strange and scary

like I think I post pretty constantly but I've been here for two years and I've only just recently got past 2k. how do people spam posts so effortlessly
I don't even get how people rack 'em up so quickly.

Maybe there are people that post to non-PM sections too.... weirdos.

Last edited:

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
How does one 'earn' the PMS tag?

Do I just don it? |3
I guess we could rush the process. Which characters in competitive pokemon should and shouldn't be banned from UberUltra, what's your favorite salad dressing and Pizza place, what are good animes, gamer gate is something that exists or something right?, write a short description of emotional distress regarding relationship status and dilemmas in your unforeseen career path, and who's the best wifu.
Oh so THAT'S what PMS stands for. Project M Social! Ahahaha..ha...

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
To earn the pms tag you have to have too many mech likes. We established that forever ago. Also you have to want to waste five bucks to get a name change

kaizo13

Smash Champion
pmdt's next project should be making a smash anime.

Story of a young Strongbad on a great endeavor to fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming the greatest smasher in the world, unbeknownst to him that some dreams...are only meant to be dreams.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
pmdt's next project should be making a smash anime.
Story of a young Strongbad on a great endeavor to fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming the greatest smasher in the world, unbeknownst to him that some dreams...are only meant to be dreams.
That was already done.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Even though some dreams are to say as dreams, strongbad is still able to change that, for he possesses the uhroo hands, with them the impossible can be made possible

this is getting silly

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I once beat flannery with my zigzagoon James bond. It was my last poke vs her last poke and I ended up stun locking her with headbutt.

Bleck

Smash Master
Ruby/Sapphire was the only Pokemon game I never completed, 'cause I never owned it physically and I thought the overworld was confusing and frustrating. Three hours into Alpha Sapphire and I can't help but notice this is something that stubbornly remained in the remakes.

Top Bottom