• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Trick question. Physical contact is the whole darn point of hugging/cuddling/snuggling/diabetes risks.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm great enough, to not care about others using my likeness

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Getting your likeness used is hilarious.
(/bias on my part from the face of a thug I possess being shooped and me being okay with it)

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I mean
It's the best iteration of Bowser so far (aside from PM /bias), but Bowser feels more like a wrestler known as the Koopa King rather than the real thing
It's mind-boggling
Basically they did for him what Capcom did for Roll and Jill in TvC/UMvC3.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Getting your likeness used is hilarious.
(/bias on my part from the face of a thug I possess being shooped and me being okay with it)
Standing at the bus stop

Look up from PMS thread

See a guy who looks exactly like Mech, sunglasses and all, but with brownish hair and a red beard

/topic

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I'm still getting **** from reddit about the whole spacies' shine thing

Listen to this:

A large portion of the cast is strong or even against spacies due to their bad recoveries and being combo-food. They also take a lot of skill to play even decently, a mediocre Fox/Falco isn't able to take proper advantage of their strengths- i.e. their movement, combos or pressure.
I think they're fine as they are, they simply have a rich meta-game which was developed over a decade.
OP plays bowser, complains about spacies being too difficult...
It's just an utter mess and I regret ever posting there thinking I'd get results outside of the majority's not-necessarily-correct opinion

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm still getting **** from reddit about the whole spacies' shine thing

Listen to this:

It's just an utter mess and I regret ever posting there thinking I'd get results outside of the majority's not-necessarily-correct opinion
Give us the reddit link

We'll show em the power of PMS

Well, actually ez will. But we can watch ez go ham and it will be hype

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I think it's sarcasm because you won't find a bigger supporter on this issue.

The downplaying though, glass cannons? Psssh please.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
If you could please elaborate it would be delightful, because I don't like seeing people in a negative light
The idea that Fox/Falco/(Wolf?) "aren't that good" because "they have bad recoveries and are combo food and are hard to play as" in a game where literally every single character has a bad recovery and is combo food and is hard to play as?

I'm a pretty ardent supporter of the idea that Fox and Falco warp the metagame, regardless of their position on people's tier lists.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Anyone have any suggestions for an alternative to the default YouTube app for android? All I want is just to have the ability to have background play, be able to like videos, see my liked videos, and be able to sign into my actual YouTube account and /not/ my Google+ or w/e it is that uses my actual name. I've tried a bunch and have found none that meet those requirements without either having extra things that I don't want/get in the way or have all the things I want but sign me into the wrong account. It's really annoying that all I want is something simple but it feels impossible to find what I want. =(
List the ones you've tried already, like PVstar

So everyones gonna play Diddy in Smash 4 now huh lol?

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
someone please tell me that bleck didn't just say every character in PM has a bad recovery, is combo food and is hard to play

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
can you give me some examples of characters who don't fit into all of those categories or at least two of them

kaizo13

Smash Champion
hate for spacies is one thing, but you're reaching new boundaries. making ludicrous statements like those doesn't really help any cause...at all

and nah i won't play your game, i'll give you a chance to play PM and figure it out for yourself

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
That feel when Diddy will get nerfed next patch and everyone will move on to the next unnerfed top tier, who'll get nerfed next patch and the cycle will go on.

Ya'll stay away from Shulk please.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
There is a Melee tourney at my school later this week, a lot of people there won't know tech skill. I'm not sure if I should go and wreck everyone or not.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I still feel like Fox and Falco are far from instant win in P:M. I get that shine is super annoying, but to change it would be so drastic. I mean, how sure are you that Fox is the best?

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Who said they are instant win? They're good, yes, but it's because of pretty much a single all-purpose move in tandem with the other tools they have. They have among the best neutral games in PM, darnit

Lizalfos

Smash Master
There is a Melee tourney at my school later this week, a lot of people there won't know tech skill. I'm not sure if I should go and wreck everyone or not.
Convince them that Gannon is top tier.
Who said they are instant win? They're good, yes, but it's because of pretty much a single all-purpose move in tandem with the other tools they have. They have among the best neutral games in PM, darnit
Oh yeah, their neutral is amazing.
I think that's why it clanks now.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Wear a mask around your head and put your tag as FalcoMaster5000

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That feel when Diddy will get nerfed next patch and everyone will move on to the next unnerfed top tier, who'll get nerfed next patch and the cycle will go on.

Ya'll stay away from Shulk please.
In the infamous words of Sanford Kelly "Just pickka top tier"

Folks arn't loyal though holy crap have fun while I and others play all these under the radar characters and still be solid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom