• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
oh hey my controller's here

I am so not used to using a normal controller with a spring on the r-trigger and the normal GC analogue stick, dang

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Come back from work
Fire up the wii, launch the PM updater
No update

Turn my computer on, go check PM website
No update

Is this what a mental breakdown feels like ? Send help.

Player -0

Smash Hero
At school. Yo dawg, I heard you like cosines and you like sines so I made it so you can make cosines into your sines so you can make cosines from sines.

School pls. I'm like, in 4th grade.

3.5 hype is real though.

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
oh hey my controller's here

I am so not used to using a normal controller with a spring on the r-trigger and the normal GC analogue stick, dang
Nice that your controller made it on time.

Now we wait...

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man I just watch some smash 4/ Play smash 4/ FE6/ work on schoolwork before then.

Last edited:

King Bee

Smash Cadet
I hear the hype train comin'
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't gone to sleep since I don't know when,
I'm sittin' here F5-ing, and time keeps draggin' on
But the site keeps a-crashin' under that server load

When I was just a baby my mama told me: "Yo,
Always be a good boy, don't ever play Smash Bros."
But I 4-stocked a man in Reno just to watch him cry
If this hype keeps buildin' I think I'm gonna die...

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
I hear the hype train comin'
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't gone to sleep since I don't know when,
I'm sittin' here F5-ing, and time keeps draggin' on
But the site keeps a-crashin' under that server load

When I was just a baby my mama told me: "Yo,
Always be a good boy, don't ever play Smash Bros."
But I 4-stocked a man in Reno just to watch him cry
If this hype keeps buildin' I think I'm gonna die...
I read the first part about hype train to the Money Train theme with Wesley Snipes, though I doubt that was your intention--

Thanks though, the singing wasted 3 minutes, LOL

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
All this pent-up hype is slowly killing me. Someone send help, I don't think I can last much longer.
3.5 wait in a nutshell:

Can't hold on much longer.
But I'll never let go.
I know it's a one way track.
Tell me now, how long this'll last.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Dude we're soooo not getting it before tomorrow.
I hate literally every aspect of living here.
sup, we're 1.4 times more numerous than the USA+Canada, but nobody cares about us :C

'cept Standardtoaster and that other guy who's working on PAL version, you guys rock :V

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

So Mii Brawler is dumb.
Mii Brawler is my main and I've never used this Up-B before...Wow.

Out of respect for others, I'm going to continue not using it. That, and I like the axe kick drop one better anyway.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
It's...World of Warcraft, Longstrok. Same old Blizzard shenanigans. About the only thing different in this xpac is the amount of orc **** present.

Smooth Criminal

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
It's...World of Warcraft, Longstrok. Same old Blizzard shenanigans. About the only thing different in this xpac is the amount of orc **** present.

Smooth Criminal
Ive only been playing since Wrath, buttt.. lemme just throw out there what I like about WoD.
Leveling zones are freaking gorgeous.
New spontaneous quest mechanic, where simply wandering around a zone my bring up a neat quest that gives bonus XP and gold and such.
Very Timeless Isle-esque, with hard to kill rare bosses int he world that drop fun little toys, gear, or maybe a mount.
The hub zones are BEAUTIFULLL. Like honestly, screw Stormwind, im staying in Stormshield B)
Hub zones are in the PvP area, so it really feels like youre constantly at war.
They fit a HUGE number of NPCs, so the world as a whole feels like you are really at war as well :D

If you dont like the whole quest to max level, then do end game content thing, then yeah, most likely wont dig this Xpac, BUT, for people who simply wanted a fresh coat of paint, more things to do, more places to explore, this is a great Xpac soo far ^-^

Bleck

Smash Master
I am, on principle, against the concept of a game that forces you to play for hours before you're allowed to have any fun.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I am, on principle, against the concept of a game that forces you to play for hours before you're allowed to have any fun.
Kind of this for me too, but in the company of people it's not so bad. I've had constant companionship, online and offline, playing WoW.

MMOs are far from my favorite genre, though.

Smooth Criminal

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Well, Guess its all dependent on the person x)
Thats a fair opinion, but I guess I just enjoy botht he leveling aspect (Post Cata, since pre cata leveling was god awful), as well as the end game content.

To each their own!

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Who says you can't have fun while being forced to play. You can defiantly do it (misspelling intended).

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE A LINK TO THE OLDER VERSIONS OF PM?

I feel like putting 2.5 Sonic, 2.1 Ike, 2.5 Ivysaur, and 2.5 Lucas into my current build lol
http://smashboards.com/threads/pmu-...he-best-versions-of-all-pm-characters.357600/

There is someone who has actually already done this for you. Good job by the way SD with this, are you planning on seeing if any of the characters in 3.5 will make the cut?

EDIT: Also, I still have 2.1 btw... I don't know why you guys don't keep backup files of older versions or if I've just been playing longer yet still suck ass at this game lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom