• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mars200

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mars200
Also, GG Sakurai was absolutely not expecting Baten Kaitos representation:
MY EARS, ITS BEAUTIFUL

THANK YOU BASED SAMURAI.

And I can't wait to see all the new gannons trying and failing to learn his new mechanics.

King Bee

Smash Cadet
Also, GG Sakurai was absolutely not expecting Baten Kaitos representation:
That's awesome! I've been using BK music in my packs for a long time because that soundtrack is just too ****ing good. Such an underappreciated game/series, glad to see it get some Smash love. Now if only we could have gotten the Great Mizuti as a playable character instead of that nerd Shulk.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Going to work in a minute. Pretty sure the second I hear 3.5 is out I'm going to "feel ill" and take a "sick day" off to "go home and recover".

I prefer the version that has demented babbling to accompany the obsessive gaming, but your version is equally accurate and hilarious. ¦D

The wait for 3.5 is straining yet satisfying at the same time. Glad I have literally nothing to do today and can sit at home at ease. <3

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
@Warchamp7

Pls tell me that you feel the same hurt that I do when it comes down to the fact that Robin will never be in P.M

I need guidance guild master. ;_;

--------------

Despite his screams, he's ****ing right

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
While not perfect, it's alright.

Mario should be a few up, as should Fox. I feel people only put Fox low is bc that matchup is the most-commonly known one in Melee and frankly its easy to transfer skills there.

And Samus is High Tier since when? Why am I only hearing of this now? Or is that ESAM speaking?

And Squirtle is obnoxiously low ...

But all and all, its a fair list that makes sense. Although now it doesn't matter too much going into 3.5.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO PATIENTLY AWAIT SOMETHING WHICH TAKES A GREAT DEAL OF WORK, MANPOWER AND SERVER POWER SO YOU MAY ENJOY IT IN PEACE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Yeah, that's definitely Esam's doing. Last I heard he thinks the char is top tier, but doesn't realize it's just him being gahlike.

Also jesus people, 7 pages overnight. Ya'll shoulda schleep doe. Big day ahead of us.

Last edited:

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
Finally, a PAL version. This will keep me going until Smash 4 Wii U but will distract me from finishing Earthbound.
Just a question, will it work on Wii U?

N810

Smash Cadet
RefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefreshRefresh...=)

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
I like my Wii remote and Nunchuck just as much as my GC controllers. Thanks for the answer.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I wish I had time for the update. School + Work = Drag. I will be having a Smash Wii U release party next week, so I'll play it with friends next week. Smash Wii U and PM 3.5 in one week... Christmas came early.

Anyway, is the big problem with this not being at Apex due to Nintendo wanting to pull sponsorship if PM is there? As sad as that is, I totally get why they'd make that decision...

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
PSA: spamming refresh on the PM website will only increase the strain on the servers. Just wait and you'll surely know when it comes out.

*F5*

Sakuraichu

Smash Journeyman
I have to wait until tomorrow. My 32GB PC doesn't support SD cards, so I'm going to need to use my dad's PC, and he apparently has to watch over me in case I screw up and break it, funny how he doesn't give me an antivirus if he's this paranoid I'll screw up. (He did leave me with Windows Defender, but that's a really bad antivirus)

I really need something better than this piece of crap I call a PC.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
The Developer version keeps going up! Its at 16400 now.

Or does it take awhile to update and it means nothing? :/

GMaster171

Smash Ace
PSA: spamming refresh on the PM website will only increase the strain on the servers. Just wait and you'll surely know when it comes out.

*F5*
This please, constant refreshing will only serve to force yourselves to wait longer. Give yourselves 5 minutes or something between checks, or watch something that updates automatically like Twitter.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I have to wait until tomorrow. My 32GB PC doesn't support SD cards, so I'm going to need to use my dad's PC, and he apparently has to watch over me in case I screw up and break it, funny how he doesn't give me an antivirus if he's this paranoid I'll screw up. (He did leave me with Windows Defender, but that's a really bad antivirus)

I really need something better than this piece of crap I call a PC.
32gigs as in hardrive size?
if so... how do you even live with that

Top Bottom