• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
The Developer version keeps going up! Its at 16400 now.

Or does it take awhile to update and it means nothing? :/
They're probably compiling all the finalized characters into one location lol

I've heard from several people that the internal structure of the pmbr is very decentrallized, so it would make sense

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
imma go to sleep so i wont fall asleep at work, if it comes out while im sleeping, someone call me pls

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
They're probably compiling all the finalized characters into one location lol

I've heard from several people that the internal structure of the pmbr is very decentrallized, so it would make sense
Okay thanks.

And yeah, don't spam the site, it's not gonna make you get it faster. I usually stay here or on twitter bc they'll get the info. Hopefully they have many mirror links this time around to make it a bit more seemless.

EDIT: it'd be nifty if we got that changelog to help numb the wait.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I made a parachute

Just in case something goes wrong with the Ganon engines. Too many aircraft going down these days cuz of Thermodynamic Hype Overload.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I can't feel impatient for 3.5 release yet, because my gamecube controller order's still out for delivery, and I need that to play project m 3.5 and thus feel impatient that I'm not playing project m 3.5

e: also, quick reminder to not be a doofus and just use the project m update launcher on your wii if you can! it'll be a lot faster, by virtue of you downloading less

Last edited:

1FD

Smash Ace
Looking back at old diddy and what he lost, it's hard to think that he ever really got buffed (DA, fair, fsmash, throw trajectories, upsmash reliability were the main changes iirx)
Remember Diddy's bananas that basically hit you like mini shines? Those were 2x better than current bananas, and yet were still techable. I excused all that because it was a nice experiment.
TRUUUUUUUUUUUU DAT
All the locals here consider old Diddy to be >>> new Diddy. But that might be cause there are fewer Diddy's in 3.0 at least in mah hood

There is definitely a noticeable difference in taste with things like fresh tomatoes you pick yourself or come local compared to the usual store bought crap.

Same with some brands of berries having a funky taste I can only assume is pesticides.

I don't know **** about organic versus nonorganic but I would recommend buying fresher, locally made produce as the taste really is better.
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DAT
So I found ICG on facebook, god bless his unstable soul. I miss his rants and his insight on pichu and Gnw, I was relieved to hear from him he was doing all right

Like no one here will even remember who insane carzy guy was. I'm still half convinced he and 1FD are related
Spidermad said i remind him of that guy too
You wanna post a link to a post of his or something I gotta see this cause I don believe it

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
actually no now I'm trying to get my SD card reader on my laptop to work

OF ALL THE TIMES TO MESS UP WHY NOW

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
I wasn't even trying to stay up to 5:30am and I did that anyways. Slept in though. Gonna watch TLOK.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
MFW THINK I ACED A GEO EXAM
MFW 3.5
MFW FINNA GET DRUNK AND PLAY 3.5 TONIGHT

but I have french and work first damnit college

EDIT: #drunkbit and #drunkkarp your favorite drunk ddd mains

Last edited:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
also, quick reminder to not be a doofus and just use the project m update launcher on your wii if you can! it'll be a lot faster, by virtue of you downloading less
My problem with that is that whenever I selected Update prior to now, I update the launcher from 1.03 to 1.04. When that happens, when I press play I just get booted to the Wii Menu :/

TreK

Is "that guy"
please tell me it's not going to be at midnight
because time zones and stuff :C

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I'm playing SM3DW on new Wii U til 3.5 comes out.
MFW it started snowing outside just as I got to the ice world.
MFW snow lasted 3 seconds
...not even enough time to listen to Phendrana drifts
Eternal sadness
til 3.5 comes out

Last edited:
Top Bottom