• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
http://smashboards.com/threads/pmu-...he-best-versions-of-all-pm-characters.357600/

There is someone who has actually already done this for you. Good job by the way SD with this, are you planning on seeing if any of the characters in 3.5 will make the cut?
Thanks ^^ And yes. Upon release I'll be playing it some but honestly I will wait until the community has a consensus on who got the best buffs this version, which right now seems like it's gonna be at the very least Ganondorf. When I'll update PMU, though, is another story. I am literally busy the entire month of December. XD Family in state, family coming from out of state, family of fiance.... it never ends.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Do you guys remember when peach's booty broke pm 2.5 just hours before it was supposed to drop, and everyone went into shock and died because it was late?

Inb4 the new character breaks the game. Skull kid please

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
SB himself said they would like to get it out 24 hours after release. May or may not go down that way, we'll see.

Smooth Criminal
Dont they keep a running document on the changes they make to each character and what not? Why not just paste that into a pot for SB and the site? D:

Or do they have to play through and try to figure out each change they made... That would be hell xD

Mars200

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mars200
Dont they keep a running document on the changes they make to each character and what not? Why not just paste that into a pot for SB and the site? D:

Or do they have to play through and try to figure out each change they made... That would be hell xD
I imagine it takes a bit to get a log of every persons individual changes due to the de-centralized nature of Project M.

Prince Longstrok

I imagine it takes a bit to get a log of every persons individual changes due to the de-centralized nature of Project M.
I prefer the image of everyone playing 3.5 yelling at eachother "WHAT THE HELL DID WE CHANGE? IS THIS NEW? I DONT REMEMBER!"

x)

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
Maybe I should start that essay... Or catch up on anime. Waiting is killing me.

EDIT: Fixed my Avatar in the meantime. I'm a Photoshop noob, but whatever. What's everyone else doing to pass the time?

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
At the moment it's looking like the changelist will be released at the same time as 3.5 itself.
On one hand, this is awesome.

On the other... is this because you guys are running behind schedule? Because that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest after 2.5, 2.6 and 3.0.

Zoa

Smash Ace
Can we expect the update to be available on the launcher at the same time as on the site?

Prince Longstrok

Maybe I should start that essay... Or catch up on anime. Waiting is killing me.

EDIT: Fixed my Avatar in the meantime. I'm a Photoshop noob, but whatever. What's everyone else doing to pass the time?
Laundry. Dishes. Cleaning the floor.

Tip, dont move out of your parents place and become an adult, you have to actually.. do stuff... Dx

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I've been having a pretty ****ty day so far, I'm ready for 3.5 to change that.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
They've stated elsewhere that it'll be "shortly after" release.

So,

Soon. Valve time.
I'm still waiting for the 1.0 patch that they promised. I used the temporary Captain Falcon's up-B hotfix that they put out, but I'm still waiting for the full thing.

Zoa

Smash Ace
I have a 25 pound cat. Hopefully she doesn't get in my way of downloading 3.5.

Top Bottom