• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Sorry Kailex ...

SORRY U CANT ENJOY THE LOVE THAT IS HOVER DUHFHSADFHSHDAF

IM SO LATE IN HERE BUT GUYS ITS HAPPENT IT FUNNELLY HAPPNT

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Re: 3.5 Trailer

RIP 3.0 lucas the most fun most hilarious and most busted PM character since 2.0 Ike

actually I'm just gonna pioneer the Lucas List of awesome and busted characters:

2.0 Lucario
2.0 Ike
2.5 Sonic
2.6 Ivy
3.0 M2
3.0 Diddy
2.0-3.0 Lucas

(honorable mention includes 2.5 Bowser for having hilariously high placings at like every tournament for reasons that still nobody knows)

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I don't think it fits his character. But PMBR knows better than me I think. I mean yeah Dorf's character thruout history has been floating all the time cuz of his black magic and whatnot but he's still essentially a clone of CF and is a weighty bruiser. I would only vote for hovering dorf if he were remade uniquely from the ground up as more of a warlock than the streetfighter he acts like now.
People tend to ignore the fact that Ganon only pulls his sword on those he finds worthy (ie. Link)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Wow yall are some lonely nerds

Me too

Whos up for some just friends spooning?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

OMW

FEATURES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
RIP 3.0 lucas the most fun most hilarious and most busted PM character since 2.0 Ike

actually I'm just gonna pioneer the Lucas List of awesome and busted characters:

2.0 Lucario
2.0 Ike
2.5 Sonic
2.6 Ivy
3.0 M2
3.0 Diddy
2.0-3.0 Lucas

(honorable mention includes 2.5 Bowser for having hilariously high placings at like every tournament for reasons that still nobody knows)
2.0 Ike wasn't busted at all, his design was just kinda stupid. He was still super vulnerable to being pressured and had no responses to projectiles. In fact he was slower in some ways then than he is now.
Also, lol@ only putting like 3 characters from 3.0 on there. There are probably almost a dozen on m2/diddy/lucas level

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
2.0 Ike was definitely the best character in the game at the time. In fact, out of all the versions of P:M, he's the one who I would most easily label as "best". I heard that 2.5 Sonic was good, but not a lot of people played him back then (probably because he's Sonic). And I still think that 3.0[2] Mewtwo is a big bandwagon response.

Bleck

Smash Master
This may sound stupid, but can anyone recommend any good reads? Doesn't have to be fiction.
Sailing from Byzantium by Colin Wells - a book about influences on the world at large that originate from a civilization largely unknown to contemporary society.

Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut - a book about how everyone is stupid.

The Godfather by Mario Puzo - the book upon which the movie was based. More or less the same story, but with additional sidestories that flesh out the characters more.

A Scanner Darkly by Douglas Adams - a book about drugs and identity.

Edit: And, as long as we're apparently suggesting fanfics...

Sunrise Over Lylat by Erico - sometime after the games, an alien force from outside the galaxy invades the Lylat system. One of only two fanfics I've ever read that I think is actually good. Currently incomplete, and very, very long.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
2.0 Ike wasn't busted at all, his design was just kinda stupid. He was still super vulnerable to being pressured and had no responses to projectiles. In fact he was slower in some ways then than he is now.
Also, lol@ only putting like 3 characters from 3.0 on there. There are probably almost a dozen on m2/diddy/lucas level
ya but they weren't as fun
then again ivy wasn't fun either but I didn't have anything else from 2.6

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Gee, lewd stuff doesnt get accepted by anyone, back from a short ban, got bully la bullied

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
This may sound stupid, but can anyone recommend any good reads? Doesn't have to be fiction.
1984 by George Orwell - a book about a man fighting against Big Brother's rule over his individuality. Set in a dystopian England. Probably the greatest book ever written.

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov - a book about a pedophile named Humbert Humbert who lusts for a girl he calls Lolita. Humbert is the narrator and gives you an inside look into his pathetic, yet sympathetic mind. You become disgusted with him, but you can't help but root for him. Probably the most beautifully written novel of all time. (this is also my favorite book)

Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut - a book about a man who can experience any part of his life at any time via flashbacks/time-travel because he is "un-stuck" in time. The guy has a pretty interesting life. The funniest, weirdest, quirkiest book I've ever read and I would highly recommend it for a casual read.

A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess - the story of a boy named Alex who lusts for ultra-violence. Also set in a dystopian England where he is free to vandalize whatever he wants- until he gets caught. He goes through a massive character change and the book is mostly about the ethics behind this change. It's a very hard read because the author pretty much invents his own language that the characters use, but imo it is very surprising how fast you are able to pick it up from context clues alone. Great film too.

Damn, I need to start reading again :( I haven't read an actual novel in the past 2 years...

EDIT: oh ****, The Shining by Stephen King. Best King book.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

yeeeeeessss my kind-of-satisfactory-but-not-all-that-perfect online is back

one day, I'm going to find someone who doesn't give silly upload speeds but w/e

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

yeeeeeessss my kind-of-satisfactory-but-not-all-that-perfect online is back

one day, I'm going to find someone who doesn't give silly upload speeds but w/e
Oh we doin speedtests? :p. Just upgraded mine!

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can't watch streams on quality options higher than medium, and even then it sometimes buffers

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
...what the hell, hylian.

how much did that cost?
$4 more than my previous internet, which was 30 down/1 up.

...yeah. It costs about $54 a month.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
$4 more than my previous internet, which was 30 down/1 up.

...yeah. It costs about $54 a month.
That's not bad at all dude my 2 to 10m fluctant shotty net is costing me 30 a mo on avg. But I have Time Warner which is famously terrible. In fact our city's getting rid of them haha its nuts.

Dudes I'm so tired. I got 2 more hours of work here. Keep saying things....

...MY INTERNET CURRENTLY COSTS FIFTY A MONTH

HYLIAN WHAT THE HELL
yeah

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

The power of college Ethernet
Its not very consistent though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom