• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Why on earth are you releasing one week before Nintendo? It's reckless! Don't do this to me Magus!! Nintendo please no.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
11/10 how many toothpastes did you get him to sign all told
The big one in the first video and that mini one in that video. Then got to play him in PM and Melee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wFYbhaaUQ0 (this is just some of the PM, I wasn't playing my best and stuff. Analyzed later how I could have dealt with pills a lot better)

He also explained something about controller's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgiKHotXu7A
but I can't decide if it's worthy to make public since he later explained how people shouldn't care unless you're at a super high level.

Keep custom buffer in the wifi set

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Just stopping by to say I hate my iPhone
Don't let another poor soul get their hands on this abomination

@ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er If blood+ is the darkest you've seen
You ain't seen much
One of the darkest.

It's still nothing to Mnemosyne or Elfen Lied or Psycho Pass. Or Sakura Matou's backstory

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I took the most unreasonably-timed nap of all time, and when I woke up for whatever reason my phone notified me that there was a 3.5 trailer out

I don't know why my phone did this, but I am assuming it is because it is a genius phone and knows what I want in life, so now I have no choice but to marry it

MLGF

Smash Lord
Just came home from the last 3.02 tournament I'll be playing in.
I know we're all hype for 3.5, but that moment when I realized it was over felt pretty surreal.

It just feels pretty bittersweet knowing it was over.
But who cares, me and my friends are running a SSE 2-player intense run on Stream so we be hype as hell

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Elfen lied made me a lil sad with the small pink haired girl
I felt bad for her

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Just came home from the last 3.02 tournament I'll be playing in.
I know we're all hype for 3.5, but that moment when I realized it was over felt pretty sad.

It just feels pretty bittersweet knowing it was over.
But who cares, me and my friends are running a SSE 2-player intense run on Stream so we be hype as hell
Yes indeed. Every new version I have constant fear that they don't deviate from the path that the Smash continuum has set for them/PM. There's certain things that could happen (like removing custom buffer[0-10] in the Wifi set, or somehow obliterating light press air dodge, and a few other things) that would ruin the path that has been partially revealed to me.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
alright now that I'm fully conscious can I just say

ganon hover

GANON HOVER

GANON HOVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD WHAT

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Art Tuesdays were really nice, so I hope the PMDT keeps a similar correspondence with the fans through the path to 4.0. Any little bone they might throw every week or two should keep hype levels steady.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I took the most unreasonably-timed nap of all time, and when I woke up for whatever reason my phone notified me that there was a 3.5 trailer out

I don't know why my phone did this, but I am assuming it is because it is a genius phone and knows what I want in life, so now I have no choice but to marry it
You, uh, rang?

Zoa

Smash Ace
Damn. This place blew up while I was at work.

Oh yes. Ganon has a hover. Time for them dairs.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
there's literally not one girl on this planet that plays smash brothers let alone lingers in a smash brothers message board.

That's right I said it.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I don't think My princess will not allow me to join the cuddling
She would throw mad angry emotes at me for days if I dead did
Not worth the pain

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
I'm just not sure that a slow float compliments Ganon's style. The reflect move was much needed.
I suppose it was more of a fanservice move, both giving him tools from his home series, and further separating him from Falcon without taking anything from him, pleasing everybody. It definitely gives the 'King of Evil' some more tools for trickery. I say it fits him, he's got one of the best aerial toolkits in the game, but a pretty weak game outside of that (which is likely to change come this weekend). I love it, and this is coming from the guy who **** on Sword Ganondorf being proposed for PM because it was too 'fanservicy', and that 'nothing was wrong with the character outside of the obvious that warranted it'.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I suppose it was more of a fanservice move, both giving him tools from his home series, and further separating him from Falcon without taking anything from him, pleasing everybody. It definitely gives the 'King of Evil' some more tools for trickery. I say it fits him, he's got one of the best aerial toolkits in the game, but a pretty weak game outside of that (which is likely to change come this weekend). I love it, and this is coming from the guy who **** on Sword Ganondorf being proposed for PM because it was too 'fanservicy', and that 'nothing was wrong with the character outside of the obvious that warranted it'.
I don't think it fits his character. But PMBR knows better than me I think. I mean yeah Dorf's character thruout history has been floating all the time cuz of his black magic and whatnot but he's still essentially a clone of CF and is a weighty bruiser. I would only vote for hovering dorf if he were remade uniquely from the ground up as more of a warlock than the streetfighter he acts like now.

Fortress

Smash Master
I don't think it fits his character. But PMBR knows better than me I think. I mean yeah Dorf's character thruout history has been floating all the time cuz of his black magic and whatnot but he's still essentially a clone of CF and is a weighty bruiser. I would only vote for hovering dorf if he were remade uniquely from the ground up as more of a warlock than the streetfighter he acts like now.
To be entirely fair, Ganondorf has always been a magical bruiser in any of the games he's appeared in. He's bulked up in nearly all of them. The only one where I can think he even looks close to being more of a warlock is in his artwork for the Oracle series, a series in which he does not appear. Dude's just a brute in every game he's in, really. He's kind of a scholar of sorts in Wind Waker, but, you know.

Not trying to argue or anything, but, 'Dorf is just a beefy dude who hits stuff and makes lots of lightshows.

Unrelated topic: Guess who's running Custom Robo (GC) again, and probably running it as a side at his tournaments?

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
To be entirely fair, Ganondorf has always been a magical bruiser in any of the games he's appeared in. He's bulked up in nearly all of them. The only one where I can think he even looks close to being more of a warlock is in his artwork for the Oracle series, a series in which he does not appear. Dude's just a brute in every game he's in, really. He's kind of a scholar of sorts in Wind Waker, but, you know.

Not trying to argue or anything, but, 'Dorf is just a beefy dude who hits stuff and makes lots of lightshows.

Unrelated topic: Guess who's running Custom Robo (GC) again, and probably running it as a side at his tournaments?
Dorf is a confusing character. He's a fisticuffing swordfighting magician that's 3 ****ing fantasy stereotypes in one.

Anyway what about custom robo who now?

Fortress

Smash Master
Dorf is a confusing character. He's a fisticuffing swordfighting magician that's 3 ****ing fantasy stereotypes in one.

Anyway what about custom robo who now?
Dude is efficient, a true master of the arts. **** your fantasy stereotyping, he'll do it all, he can prove it, even without that ****ty Triforce. He's not even at his full power, not even at his final form.

Also, Custom Robo. For the Gamecube. I'm running it at my event this month as a side event for fun. Working on unlocking the parts again. My old combo build was: Swift, Knuckle Gun, Geo Trap Bomb, Umbrella Pod, and Stabilizer Legs.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
haha oh cool ok

I still am surprised sakurai didn't put in Ray as a char. In utmost sincerity I thought he was a shoe-in for the longest time.

@ hotdogturtle hotdogturtle omg it took me a while to realize he is vioently fingering him

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I am surprised to find that there is not a lot of rule 63 ganon on the wide web save a few photos of a single woman's impressive cosplay

Top Bottom