• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
You guys seriously what the **** is gamergate about. I've read so much and still don't understand. I think it's like the term "Postmodernism" where you're supposed to not only accept the ambiguity of the word's definition but also whether it's real or not at all.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
You guys seriously what the **** is gamergate about.
Nothing new; a waste of time, and principles don't change, and neither do the idiotic messages getting blared.
Unconditional equality, no exceptions, is the only way about these things, but people don't get it and-or refuse to. Geh.
Leaving things like that up to free will/leaving things up to choice as a concept is foolish.
/obvious warning sign

Also, ambiguity is an error in the universe to be negated, because people use it and stupid derivations of it(oh, it's a moral gray area, blah blah blah) as an excuse. Unacceptable.
/extremist bias

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MechWarrior is a very decent human being, when he isn't busy being Robots smashing each other or talking in GIFS

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I have one problem with conflict, discrimination, and idiotic grudges.
They still exist.

And that's basically all that you really need to know about how I get lol
MechWarrior is a very decent human being, when he isn't busy building mecha/drones that atomize people who create conflict or talking in GIFS
Fixed.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Nothing new; a waste of time, and principles don't change, and neither do the idiotic messages getting blared.
Unconditional equality, no exceptions, is the only way about these things, but people don't get it and-or refuse to. Geh.
Leaving things like that up to free will/leaving things up to choice as a concept is foolish.
/obvious warning sign

Also, ambiguity is an error in the universe to be negated, because people use it and stupid derivations of it(oh, it's a moral gray area, blah blah blah) as an excuse. Unacceptable.
/extremist bias
holy ****

Edit: Oh my Jesus I think I understand. You ARE maximum Lawful-Good. And I think I actually agree with all your standings there?

Mechwarrior holy ****.

Edit: Wait maybe I don't agree. I think I only agree with being complacent/accepting of moral ambiguity in the universe is a toxic way of thinking. Right? FILAHSOFEE//

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
And that's basically all that you really need to know about how I get lol
Told you.

...I'm hungry, so I'll stop doing what I just was for my last several posts, which were this.

I can't believe I wrote all that slop, hooooly ****e. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

This seems ridiculous. What do you guys think?
Its bull**** is what it is. You get punished for hitting lucario. He gets stronger and his recovery gets better at higher percents. Like why. Brawl/sm4sh aura is a stupid mechanic because its rewarding lucario for messing up and playing badly. Its a comback mechanic exclusive to one character. I'm really surprised that they left it in after they put rage-mode in. I dont even get where it comes from canonically.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Its bull**** is what it is. You get punished for hitting lucario. He gets stronger and his recovery gets better at higher percents. Like why. Brawl/sm4sh aura is a stupid mechanic because its rewarding lucario for messing up and playing badly. Its a comback mechanic exclusive to one character. I'm really surprised that they left it in after they put rage-mode in. I dont even get where it comes from canonically.
Even though it's not as broken, I also don't like how LM gets an exclusive supermove meter or whathaveyou. Like, adrenaline-meters and like damage/comeback meters are things that all characters in a roster should have if it's going to be in a game.

I wonder if it would change the dynamic in a bad way if they did DBZ-up smash by implementing one or both of these things to every character. It could be exciting.

Tbh the smashball mechanic I always thought was quite stupid. But I can't say no to super smashes entirely. They're just too neat.

I don't know if anyone's noticed but i'll do this thing where nobody will post anything and I'll get anxious and lonely and continue to add to my posts until someone does.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I thought I heard somewhere that it is supposed to be the move Reversal.
I mean I guesss, its still silly because Pikachu can learn reversal too, why doesn't Pikachu get charged up with more electricity as she gets hurt

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
The funny thing is, there are people who actually think Lucario's kit in PM is an abomination compared to his kit in Smash 4.

Makes me wanna blow my brains out.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I mean I guesss, its still silly because Pikachu can learn reversal too, why doesn't Pikachu get charged up with more electricity as she gets hurt
Ik, its pretty silly logic that they slapped 1 move onto his entire moveset. Id rather see Reversal with his "aura effect" as like his counter or something, but DT looks cooler so w/e. In reality it would make more sense to do what they did to Lucario with Charizard's Blaze, but you know... Sakurai...

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
**** canon idc but

PICHU SHOULD HAVE A QUASI AURA MECHANIC IF HE/SHE WAS EVER ADDED TO PM EXCEPT ONLY SELF-INFLICTED DAMAGE CAUSES STATE INCREASES (MAINLY SPEED BECAUSE AN INCREDIBLY FAST PICHU NAIRING AROUND AT 200% WOULD BE HILARIOUS)

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Project Math social, if my rational equation's numerator has a degree 2 greater than the degree of the denominator, do I have a slant asymptote? If I do, do I graph the asymptote as the line of a quadratic?

Rational equation in question:
(2x-3)(x+1)(x-2)
x+3

Pls, if you have knowledge, I'd appreciate that you'd share.

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Project Math social, if my rational equation's numerator has a degree 2 greater than the degree of the denominator, do I have a slant asymptote? If I do, do I graph the asymptote as the line of a quadratic?

Rational equation in question:
(2x-3)(x+1)(x-2)
x+3

Pls, if you have knowledge, I'd appreciate that you'd share.
Let me Wolfram that for you.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I try ;)

And gee whiz. I wish I had that in high school (not to sound old). I despised that stuff. Wait until Calculus and Vectors ... urgh

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Because Fox can't learn that for herself either.
I thought I heard somewhere that it is supposed to be the move Reversal.
I thought that was Brawl's down-b, though I don't know Pokemon.
The funny thing is, there are people who actually think Lucario's kit in PM is an abomination compared to his kit in Smash 4.

Makes me wanna blow my brains out.
People like GimpyFish62 feel she breaks Smash laws. @Gimpyfish62 Come defend your views
You gotta step it up, redeem yourself with some new better songs (like I'm trying to do). I kind of only liked Jop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom