• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

1FD

Smash Ace
I just remembered that I had a dream where 3.5 came out and there were 2 new characters in it and I had NO IDEA who or what they were. Never seen them before, and the pmdt was like 'yeah we wanted to surprise everyone and do the more subtle characters in games' and it was like super-super side characters and support characters that had like minor appearances at best.

Good dream i guess

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Pls stop ruining my name searching with pokemon talk ;~;
You know you love it sir. Also Jolteon is my favorite Eveelution as well so embrace the yellow spikeyness and the base 130 Speed.

@ Soft Serve Soft Serve your welcome lol also why two years I thought that little vid would of been more known?

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Does the Smash poster set on Club Nintendo seem...really lame to anyone else? All three are kinda meh.

Why not these three they're pretty sweet.
Hopefully they'll do a poster set 2 with those or something.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Day 2 Entry 2:

Bill Cosby evolved into a Butterfree, now 3x more clutch

Caught Sarah Palin the Sandshrew

Currently scouring the grass for Wallace Wells

Current Team:
Same as last time

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
I just want Sami or Andy in Smash. Famicon wars bailed Nintendo out hard, but gets no representation because nobody knows what it is anymore. /sigh

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
man

i want to play fortune street with people

because computers in that game are ****ing dice rolling cheaters

but wifi is down

what do guys

can we netplay fortune street

;_;

i want to be the 1% for once in my life.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
You know you love it sir. Also Jolteon is my favorite Eveelution as well so embrace the yellow spikeyness and the base 130 Speed.

@ Soft Serve Soft Serve your welcome lol also why two years I thought that little vid would of been more known?
It always trolls me! I think there's a new post and it's like "blah blah Jolteon @ Light Clay blah blah" etc. Good choice in Eeveelutions, though. ;)

Alsoooo on the (kinda) recent ttgl talk I started watching it as well. Saw the first four episodes and I like it a lot, the fan service is wayyyyyyy too OTT though, haha.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
So, does it bother anyone else to know that somewhere, out there in the world, there are computers that have the files to whats in store for PM 3.5 RIGHT now....

>.>.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I just remembered that I had a dream where 3.5 came out and there were 2 new characters in it and I had NO IDEA who or what they were. Never seen them before, and the pmdt was like 'yeah we wanted to surprise everyone and do the more subtle characters in games' and it was like super-super side characters and support characters that had like minor appearances at best.

Good dream i guess
Geno confirm

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, does it bother anyone else to know that somewhere, out there in the world, there are computers that have the files to whats in store for PM 3.5 RIGHT now....

>.>.
Nope, not at all.

<_<. :D

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761

>.>.
Possibly, but if we knew everything in advance, where would all the hype be for more announcements? It's like when they make an announcement vid for a Smash4 character for WiiU, but it's a character from the 3DS game. I care even less than I would have otherwise.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
*cuddling e-peen contest*
#NoRegrets
FTFY.
Also, git gud.

^That's how you do it.
I just want Sami or Andy in Smash. Famicon wars bailed Nintendo out hard, but gets no representation because nobody knows what it is anymore. /sigh
"Do you remember the time?" ...Apparently you do.
And you're not the only one here who does.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
The video on the front page ( http://smashboards.com/threads/firs...ases-smash-brotherhood-of-florida-doc.376338/ ) just seemed weird. Like it was close to being what I imagined for making a short doc on your average player, except it was.. too much about Smash? too average? The two guys may be your average smash player, but they were a little too boring or something. I'd like to think the average player around here would be more entertaining.

Cannedbread made me realize cat avatars are the best, let me bring up the full picture of this cool cat on a roof

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LmQQ-G5182E/Tn_3sGh95uI/AAAAAAAAAKs/E42r1IXpmKU/s1600/cat+at+night.jpg

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Just don't be himemiya

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad is there some way to upload mp3s to the internet from my phone, cuz my laptop is out ATM and they're on my micro sd card?

Also omg some all of my vocals are cringeworthy pls don't hate me

Also most of the songs were recorded with xbox360 chat speak headsets

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Relax Alax also SpiderMad is someone with a cat avatar that posts here often. I wish i was as cool as you guise but nah, im a pokemon
Ah well, at least you are about the coolest pokemon.

Y'know with the exception of purrloin, persian, meowstic, etc.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Just don't be himemiya

@ SpiderMad SpiderMad is there some way to upload mp3s to the internet from my phone, cuz my laptop is out ATM and they're on my micro sd card?

Also omg some all of my vocals are cringeworthy pls don't hate me

Also most of the songs were recorded with xbox360 chat speak headsets
Most definitely, Android or Iphone? You could pry make a soundcloud and upload'em there, using your mobile browser. Or dropbox or box.com app.

Cringeworthy? Salads? https://soundcloud.com/supergreatmusic/supergreatmusic-eat-your-salad

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Top Bottom