• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Holy crap hope that person is alright.

Also IDK if this is legit or not but DLC characters leak.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

well i was painting an apartment with my dad and we both used to work for different fire/rescue/EMS stations, and we saw smoke and went outside and saw an apartment a few doors down on fire. so i went in and grabbed an empty 5 gallon paint bucket and he grabebd a small hand size bucket and filled them with water and ran next door and went in and the kitchen was on fire, so i opened dumped some water on the door and it didn't sizzle so i opened it and dragged some woman out and then went back in and dumped the water everywhere and put out the fire.

i'll post pics from my phone later but theyre from after the fire was out obv

anyone on D1's stream should remember that i already did this once back in like feb lol

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Holy moly me oh my ...

Well done. Not enough people in this day and age step up and help others, especially to that degree. And although you have training and know how, nobody can train you to be, y'know, a good neighbor.

Are they okay?

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
well i was painting an apartment with my dad and we both used to work for different fire/rescue/EMS stations, and we saw smoke and went outside and saw an apartment a few doors down on fire. so i went in and grabbed an empty 5 gallon paint bucket and he grabebd a small hand size bucket and filled them with water and ran next door and went in and the kitchen was on fire, so i opened dumped some water on the door and it didn't sizzle so i opened it and dragged some woman out and then went back in and dumped the water everywhere and put out the fire.

anyone on D1's stream should remember that i already did this once back in like feb lol

You're my hero.

Edit: Why are reaction gifs always never as good as you remember them being?

double edit:Oh, I just realized how sarcastic this sounds.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

Purposely dark room + why would dlc be this early, why would they mention mewtwo and nobody else + wolf icon looks insanely inconsistent = not convinced.

so today i rescued someone from a housefire

sup social thread
Just jumped a few tiers @ Vashimus Vashimus

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
how do normal people have sleeping schedules, thread

this would be a great time to work a night shift if I didn't then end up staying up for another 24 hours

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
how do normal people have sleeping schedules, thread

this would be a great time to work a night shift if I didn't then end up staying up for another 24 hours
That's what always happens to me too its bull****

That leak video is fake because Isaac is dumb and it'd be dumb if he was in the game. Dumbdumbs.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Hmm ...

I'd like to see Chillin win. But I haven't seen him even play Melee in awhile, or he hasnt done alot in that community. Now that I mention it, he hasn't been to the Xanadu weeklies in forever. Am I wrong or can someone fill me in? Thing is hes been around, he knows his stuff so it'll be interesting nonetheless.

Leffen talks alot of crap. Hes a good player, and hes an up and comer for sure, but like... why does he desire to be so unlikable? Attention?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'd like to see Chillin win. But I haven't seen him even play Melee in awhile, or he hasnt done alot in that community. Now that I mention it, he hasn't been to the Xanadu weeklies in forever. Am I wrong or can someone fill me in? Thing is hes been around, he knows his stuff so it'll be interesting nonetheless.
He double eliminated Colbol and eliminated Westballz at EVO and took a game off of Fiction in the MLG Anaheim crew battle. He also took a game off of PPMD at CW6, beat lambchops at SKTAR 3, took a game off of Fly Amanita at MLG and beat Gahtzu at the same tourney. He also beat Mango at Bar Wars, but he was probably drunk soo...

His records aren't as good as Leffen's in general, but he has solid results and hasn't really been upsetted aside from losing to Wizzrobe at CEO 2014. His losses this year at major tournaments include Chu Dat, Fly Amanita, PPMD, Fiction, and a few more.

Leffen talks alot of crap. Hes a good player, and hes an up and comer for sure, but like... why does he desire to be so unlikable? Attention?
He doesn't desire to be unlikable. He just states his opinions without giving any ****s. People just tend to disagree with his opinions.

Oh lol I just noticed but if you pause between 0:20 and 0:25 and look at the top of the "screen" of the 3DS, there's automatic proof that this is probably fake.

Anyway, the "leaker" said he'd reveal more stuff on Saturday using capture card stuff and whatnot. We'll see until then.

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
He double eliminated Colbol and eliminated Westballz at EVO and took a game off of Fiction in the MLG Anaheim crew battle. He also took a game off of PPMD at CW6, beat lambchops at SKTAR 3, took a game off of Fly Amanita at MLG and beat Gahtzu at the same tourney. He also beat Mango at Bar Wars, but he was probably drunk soo...

His records aren't as good as Leffen's in general, but he has solid results and hasn't really been upsetted aside from losing to Wizzrobe at CEO 2014. His losses this year at major tournaments include Chu Dat, Fly Amanita, PPMD, Fiction, and a few more.

He doesn't desire to be unlikable. He just states his opinions without giving any ****s. People just tend to disagree with his opinions.

I also want to add he conveniently pans to the 3DS after the sound indicates he appeared at the character select screen.
Ah okay, thank you. So he's been busy. I respect him for being around this long and still placing well.

And I meant it in the same light. He knows he could hold back and he knows it will cause a ruckus but he does it anyways. Although I respect anyone who shares their opinions and isn't afraid to be who they are, sometimes you gotta hold back lol. What caused this whole thing anyways? I mean what tipped Leffen to start it?

Player -0

Smash Hero

What if it was an electrical fire? Like, the toaster frayed or some dumb stuff. That would've been awkward? Umbreon, saver of the people and firefighter. Tier jumping.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Ah okay, thank you. So he's been busy. I respect him for being around this long and still placing well.

And I meant it in the same light. He knows he could hold back and he knows it will cause a ruckus but he does it anyways. Although I respect anyone who shares their opinions and isn't afraid to be who they are, sometimes you gotta hold back lol. What caused this whole thing anyways? I mean what tipped Leffen to start it?
He said something along the lines of "isn't it just me or did teamliquid and cursegaming made bad choices in terms of who to sponsor?" Chillin responded saying that both Hbox and Chillin did well at EVO (hbox got 2nd and Chillin got 9th, tying with Leffen). Leffen said that he stomps on HBox or something and that Chillin's best performance was his worst performance. HBox intervened and said "It'd be so hype if there was a money match." and that's pretty much how it started.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This is kinda a few days old but it's a FGC podcast from the Blacktastic and he interviews top FGC players and T.O's and he interviewed Alex Strife of Apex and Bifuteki a streamer from the EC. Very good episode and worth a listen and Alex dropped some hard news on competitive gaming players who try to go all in with it.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I tried to watch bakemonogatari once, but I got tired of pausing every three seconds to read the flashcards on the screen so I stopped watching it
the flash cards are there to be ignored, they don't really tell you anything important and are just there to make all the long conversations that make up the majority of the show more interesting to watch. Its kinda wired and jarring at first but you get used to it and its a really good show

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
He said something along the lines of "isn't it just me or did teamliquid and cursegaming made bad choices in terms of who to sponsor?" Chillin responded saying that both Hbox and Chillin did well at EVO (hbox got 2nd and Chillin got 9th, tying with Leffen). Leffen said that he stomps on HBox or something and that Chillin's best performance was his worst performance. HBox intervened and said "It'd be so hype if there was a money match." and that's pretty much how it started.
Okay, thanks KayB. Sorry, I'm not as keen on the happenings in Melee, only on a general level.

Also

"Meiling, Samus took her clothes off"

Top Bottom