• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Don't get me started on best animated thing. You'll regret it. I'm in the let's talk about anime tier for a reason.

My favourite animated show from the west was probably Batman.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Those tabs though
Dem tabs, sir.

My god, Robin's name is 'Reflet'? I don't even, how is that even a fake word?

I'm starting Rick and Morty now. I dunno what all the hubub is but I'm bored, so hey.

@Soft Serve the worst thing about anime is that nobody ever bones. Or even ****ing old-fashioned smooches for that matter. The japanese are super weird about that kinda stuff and it sucks.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
We're doing kid shows?
Gravity Falls is pretty kewl.

...Child at heart.
Glad to see everyone has good tastes here though.
Except that one guy who doesn't like Ed, Edd, n Eddy. You're the reason we need dislike buttons.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
It seems like it could be fun, just how well could it work on legal stages is the question? We have a few FDs and a few okay other stages that are availiable for 8-player Smash, just it would be hard to get everyone to agree.

Maybe 3 on 3's would be more practical but what do I know - it's not out yet. In any case, it looks hella fun.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I think it would be best to regulate it much like a moba: one or two stages legal (Big Battlefield and I dunno what besides that), and maybe even have 1-2 character bans.

Buuuut, since the game ain't out yet, there's no way for sure to know if the above could work well. We'll have a glimpse of quads at Ktar 11.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I think it would be best to regulate it much like a moba: one or two stages legal (Big Battlefield and I dunno what besides that), and maybe even have 1-2 character bans.

Buuuut, since the game ain't out yet, there's no way for sure to know if the above could work well. We'll have a glimpse of quads at Ktar 11.
Make smash bros MOBA pls

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
New TLOC talk is up explaining how to create and expand your community if you don't have one.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
All this talk of cartoons while I sleep. Must chime in with decent to good stuff.

Gravity Falls
Batman Brave and the Bold
Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Bravest Warriors
Bee and Puppycat
MLP: FIM
Spectacular Spider-Man
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (current Nick run)
Young Justice
Adventure Time

It all must be watched, especially Gravity Falls.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Ed Edd & Eddy = Mario Fireball spam aka Trash.
It really wasn't bad. The writers managed to combine several different styles of more retro-cartoon's and their storytelling alongside some impressively clever writing that was rife with double entendre's. Frankly I still find the show to be entertaining now, though for different reasons. To be fair I was in highschool when it first aired, but it really does have an old-school loonytoons, meets animaniacs style that seems to either be loved or outright hated.
Don't get me started on best animated thing. You'll regret it. I'm in the let's talk about anime tier for a reason.

My favourite animated show from the west was probably Batman.
No love for Justice league and Justice league unlimited? Really? REALLY? That show has episodes and characters that put quite a few of the modern movie interpretations to shame. Sure it was predictable, quirky, and downright lame at times, but it's still a cartoon meant for children (even though this one was pretty well written, with a plethora of adult themes and scenario's).

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Am I the only one who remembers Ratz? (was that how you write it?)
That show was godlike, wasn't aired for too long though :(

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
It really wasn't bad. The writers managed to combine several different styles of more retro-cartoon's and their storytelling alongside some impressively clever writing that was rife with double entendre's. Frankly I still find the show to be entertaining now, though for different reasons. To be fair I was in highschool when it first aired, but it really does have an old-school loonytoons, meets animaniacs style that seems to either be loved or outright hated.
No love for Justice league and Justice league unlimited? Really? REALLY? That show has episodes and characters that put quite a few of the modern movie interpretations to shame. Sure it was predictable, quirky, and downright lame at times, but it's still a cartoon meant for children (even though this one was pretty well written, with a plethora of adult themes and scenario's).
Pretty much anything set in the DCau is fantastic....with the exception of "Beware the Batman" which is such a departure that I just couldn't stand it.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
New TLOC talk is up explaining how to create and expand your community if you don't have one.
Just saw this. I'd like to work in community development for PM/Smash Wii U in my area, even though I don't have a great venue location and I'm usually pretty busy with school and work. Hmm...

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
No love for Justice league and Justice league unlimited?

Pretty much anything set in the DCau is fantastic....with the exception of "Beware the Batman" which is such a departure that I just couldn't stand it.

Yo how has nobody mentioned Daria yet.
Daria was so good.
Don't worry. I don't have low self-esteem. It's a mistake.
...Because I have low esteem for everyone else. /from the show

Last edited:
Top Bottom