• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
He double eliminated Colbol and eliminated Westballz at EVO and took a game off of Fiction in the MLG Anaheim crew battle. He also took a game off of PPMD at CW6, beat lambchops at SKTAR 3, took a game off of Fly Amanita at MLG and beat Gahtzu at the same tourney. He also beat Mango at Bar Wars, but he was probably drunk soo...

His records aren't as good as Leffen's in general, but he has solid results and hasn't really been upsetted aside from losing to Wizzrobe at CEO 2014. His losses this year at major tournaments include Chu Dat, Fly Amanita, PPMD, Fiction, and a few more.
Leffen wins the MM. That's my guess
So
Uh
I wrote a Roy guide
You guys should totally go check it out
(and vote for-, er RATE it so I win the Smashboards Guide contest =D)
http://smashboards.com/guides/playing-with-ph1r3.62/
You shall donate $5 of the proceeds to SpiderMad If you win.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Oh yeah I agree, but I think it'll be a lot closer than people think. imo I think Chillin is really good at the Fox ditto. I think it'll be 5-3 Leffen. 5-4 for maximum hype.
I think Chillin will take only 2 games off Leffen or less, I shall wager 2 out of the 5 Sethlon's dollars he shall give me once he wins the guide contest which we will know on November 15, 2015 (11:59PM PT).

Wait what the hell? Is that a typo? http://smashboards.com/threads/section-approaching-smashboards-guides.373320/#post-17780434
Doesn't it mean November 2014?

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I don't see how people play sm4sh online with the crippling response lag. Like, it's not enjoyable to only perform at a fraction of your true skill because you have to wait a dickyear between pressing a button and your character actually doing the thing.

Like honestly, am I only person here that complains about this, and claims that he's only good if there is ZERO input lag based on latency or HD bugging or whatever? It's miserable to feel so alone on the matter.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I dunno what the default latency for Smash 3ds is, but if there's anything between 3-10 frames of lag, then people usually don't complain. Common response to online has been decent/playable minus the lag spikes, so there's probably something wrong with your connection or you just had bad luck in general with the matchmaking.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Got a spam infraction or something for stuff I posted hours ago barely just now

Administration is slacking

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
3 old KOF staff members are making a fighting game based off of 3rd strike, with blazeblue elements..... why the hell am I just hearing of this now?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Like honestly, am I only person here that complains about this, and claims that he's only good if there is ZERO input lag based on latency or HD bugging or whatever? It's miserable to feel so alone on the matter.
You're not alone, Oro and Rat too feel dismayed that I beat them on these HD Tvs http://smashboards.com/threads/exp-gaming-wavedash-wednesday-3-27-13.335279/ (actually Rat was fine with the lag, Oro wasn't though). Holy heck 9 entrants? It decreases every time I pull it up.

If you SERIOUSLY WANT TO PLAY when your ONLY option is to play online and you got a decent internet I'd stick to it: just how eager you want to play will make that decision for you. Obviously I don't know how Smash 4 is or how good of a connection you desire. Try to find someone close to your skill level or better, who you have a good connection with: then leech off their glorious man skill like a sapling. Most connections are going to be mediocre and not worth it to people like you and me, that's why you gotta fish for the best.

There needs to be more intimate throws like Pikachu's b-throw

Yo wait what? Third strike based game-play game? I'm ready.. kind of. Third strike will probably still be better.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
3 old KOF staff members are making a fighting game based off of 3rd strike, with blazeblue elements..... why the hell am I just hearing of this now?
because if you were anticipating this as long as the rest of us, your hype wouldn't have been able to be contained?

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
because if you were anticipating this as long as the rest of us, your hype wouldn't have been able to be contained?
mmm makes sense, 3rd strike+Blazeblue hype would have been too much to contain.
Halloween is gonna be sexy.

And damn Pills, where the hell have you been

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Hadn't heard about that one either, but I haven't really been keeping up on non-Smash fighters lately. Needs more Kyo Kusanagi and Yuri Sakazaki...

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I keep forgeting in non-west coast the sun is almost up.
I actualy dont know when the sun rises in other places, here in AZ it normally rises at like 6 ish but its almost winter (I think, idk what winter is) so its been rising later and its weird. I have no idea how people can live in places where the sun isn't out for like, 18 hours a day.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Here in Montreal the sun rises at about 7:30 if not later, at this time of year.
18 hours of sun, what madness is this

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Here in Montreal the sun rises at about 7:30 if not later, at this time of year.
18 hours of sun, what madness is this
18 hours is exaggerating, but it sure as hell feels like it. In the summer the sun sets at like 8:30 and rises at 5:30

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
RIP in pepperonis Robin, why do you like getting ztd-ed so much

Why this has to happen to my character of all people lol. :( Sakurai hates birds that isn't D3.
I don't see how people play sm4sh online with the crippling response lag. Like, it's not enjoyable to only perform at a fraction of your true skill because you have to wait a ****year between pressing a button and your character actually doing the thing.

Doesn't help that everything is online wireless as well but I would have to take breaks on it. Also I need to stop playing on For Glory mode it's just annoying sometimes.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
MFW all the posts on the the front page of /r/SSBPM are flaired for once

quick, pm social night crew, I need more anime to keep me awake.
Watch serial experiments lain. Then you can also tell shairn that my favorite anime isn't bad.

Top Bottom