• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Mewtwo: A Balancing Project

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
The code came out after the latest build of PM, so no. But you can always put it in yourself, which I plan to if it means I can have full Mewtwo sfx.
I'll have to learn how to change the code, then, but it's definitely worth it.

In the original PSA for Mewtwo, I think one .txt file in the download said that the sound effects were already changed in one of the .pac files (either FitLucario or FitLucarioMotionEtc; I can't remember which). If this PSA is just an edited version of those files, is it likely that it'll just work naturally after changing the code?

I'll try and find the file again to see if this info is of any use.

EDIT: Found the file. I don't know how to use spoiler tags, so if it doesn't interest you, I would just skip the quote below.

Many people requested an alternate version of this famous hack without the Weird Noises of the Riivolution version, now because it's the final update on the project I've decided to make possible that alternate version of the PSA, so here it goes: Changed SFX for the FitLucario.pac:

1A - JumpAerialB
19 - JumpAerialF
46 - EscapeAir
48 - Attack11
4F- AttackS3Hi
50 - AttackS3S
53 - AttackS3Lw
54 - AttackHi3
55 - AttackLw3
56 - AttackS4Start
57 - AttackS4S
58 - AttackS4S
5A - AttackS4S
63 - AttackAirF
64 - AttackAirB
65 - AttackAirHi
66 - AttackAirLw
69 - LandingAirB
6A - LandingAirHi
D7 - CliffAttackQuick
72 - ThrowB
74 - ThrowHi
75 - ThrowLw
1E2 - SpecialLw
1DF - SpecialLw
1D6 = SpecialS
1D7 = SpecialAirS
1D8 = SpecialSThrow
1E3 = SpecialAirSThrow
1D9 - SpecialHiStart
1DA - SpecialAirHiStart
1DC/D/E - SpecialHiEnd/Bound/AirHiEnd
1C2 = EntryR
1C3 = EntryL
1C4 - Win1
1C8 - Win3

All the SFX from these Sub-Actions have been fixed for the normal Gameplay, using the original Brawl ID SFX, so u can use them without listening to random annoying Lucario voices every time you call them up.
Also, do you know whether or not the changed codeset would be incompatible with expanded stage selection screens?

Nguz95

Smash Lord
That is incredibly interesting actually. When I finally get his side-b working and release it, I will take a look at that and see if I can put his real SFX into the PSA. I would love to have something other than the item throw SFX for his tilts.

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the new code requires the sfx to be in a separate file under the folder "sfx", so any changes in the .pac file would probably not show up. You'd have to actually take the sfx, replace them in the BSAR, then export it. Or at least, I think that's how you do it.
And the code probably wouldn't effect the stage expansion, but idk much about coding. I just like searching the KC:MM forums for cool stuff.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I made the "sfx" folder, found and added this for Mewtwo, following the directions of the Super Sawndz MOD download (in case the .pac didn't do the job by itself). Then I added the code on the .gct file (the basic P:M one, not my usual stage expansion one) through saving the 2.6 .gct file as a .txt file, following this guide's directions, and saving it over the original on my SD back in .gct format.

When I got to the Gecko OS screen and tried to launch the game, it told me that too many lines of code were present, and it brought me back to the start screen. If it isn't an error on my part, I think the huge "Unknown Codes" section is what's doing it. I hope I'm wrong and we can get this to work...

EDIT: forgot a link for the guide I looked at

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
I made the "sfx" folder, found and added this for Mewtwo, following the directions of the Super Sawndz MOD download (in case the .pac didn't do the job by itself). Then I added the code on the .gct file (the basic P:M one, not my usual stage expansion one) through saving the 2.6 .gct file as a .txt file, following this guide's directions, and saving it over the original on my SD back in .gct format.

When I got to the Gecko OS screen and tried to launch the game, it told me that too many lines of code were present, and it brought me back to the start screen. If it isn't an error on my part, I think the huge "Unknown Codes" section is what's doing it. I hope I'm wrong and we can get this to work...

EDIT: forgot a link for the guide I looked at
I've never tried that method of adding codes. Just use GCTEdit, it's way easier and very hard to make mistakes with. And it shouldn't be exceeding the limit, since the code isn't that long and I would think the PMBR would leave plenty of coding space for future demos.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I've never tried that method of adding codes. Just use GCTEdit, it's way easier and very hard to make mistakes with. And it shouldn't be exceeding the limit, since the code isn't that long and I would think the PMBR would leave plenty of coding space for future demos.
I originally tried to just take the code and paste it in the "Add Code" section of GCTEdit, although I figured, after I got an error message that said "Input code size must be divisible by 16", that it was meant to be put in a .txt file and then reconverted. Doing that was easy enough; I just saved the .gct file somewhere else as a .txt, opened it in Notepad, added in the code with the formatting in that guide above, and saved it in .gct again.

I think I read somewhere that with the gameconfig.txt in the root folder, we can add in way more code than usual, but the P:M code is already ridiculously long as far as I understand (although this is only my first serious attempt at editing code). Maybe there's someone else out there that's already changed their .gct file for us, and we can avoid this hassle.

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
Input code size must be divisible by 16 just means you screwed up and either forgot to delete all the spaces or accidentally deleted partof the code. Any code that actually works should definitely be divisible by 16.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I tried taking away the spaces and it accepted the code (I thought that they were necessary since the ones on the side had them; my mistake). Once I saved the file and started up the game, though, Mewtwo had the same sounds. I have the sfx folder, and from the link I posted earlier, a 38.bnk file to go over Lucario's sounds. I'm also using the Shadow over DK mod and had another .bnk file, so I figured I would see if that had worked, and it didn't.

It's probably a problem on my end, since the code always looked different than how I left it once I had saved the file in GCTEdit and tried to reopen it. I think that it might not have saved the changes, since I have tried it a couple different times, saving in different locations (to see if it simply can't overwrite files, because that was the first thing I tried), all with the same results.

That said, I think I'll wait until someone does a better job than I have.

-Whiplash-

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silva-Silva
3DS FC
4527-7465-9250
Okay, I downloaded this and I like it a lot.

HOWEVER, I noticed after "step 6" his second jump is like unbelievably long. like, "I can do the reverse hyrule jump without using my Up-B" high.

Also, dmickolas, I had trouble with it to. What I did was Opened the gct in gct editor and copied the text from it, made a text file and pasted it there. Then I pasted the SFX code at the bottom of text file and used code manager to turn it into a new rsbe01.gct.

If that doesn't work and you haven't added any new ocarina codes to brawl I can give you mine if you want.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
k.

here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4joyoys2b1ynecc/RSBE01.gct

That SHOULD work. Works for me at least.
Works great, although Mewtwo froze (Shadow's worked, so it's done right). I'm going to see whether or not the FitLucario file has the original sounds by taking out the .bnk file I put in earlier. If so, it should work for everyone else by just adding in the new code (I think).

EDIT: It didn't work, unfortunately. I'll try and find another sound pack, and test it again.

EDIT 2: I tried something else to no avail. Anyone want to give it a try?

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Okay, I downloaded this and I like it a lot.

HOWEVER, I noticed after "step 6" his second jump is like unbelievably long. like, "I can do the reverse hyrule jump without using my Up-B" high.

Also, dmickolas, I had trouble with it to. What I did was Opened the gct in gct editor and copied the text from it, made a text file and pasted it there. Then I pasted the SFX code at the bottom of text file and used code manager to turn it into a new rsbe01.gct.

If that doesn't work and you haven't added any new ocarina codes to brawl I can give you mine if you want.
Step 6 is a pretty old step. His latest incarnation, Melee Mewtwo Step 1, has been fixed completely. I am not sure hwy his jump physics were off before, but now that I have fixed them there should be no problem.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
This is basically an EDIT 3: I got it working! I was reading about the new code, and someone mentions that SuperSawndz sometimes doubles the size of the .bnk files for no reason. I tried it again, and it's the right size. Although this one is "official", it doesn't have all the sounds (the tilts still have that annoying item drop noise, sadly), but it's a good start. Here's the link to the whole package:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8489&Vault=audio

and here's my .bnk, because I assume you don't want to waste your time trying to make it repeatedly:

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/0Cxcw9mDph/

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Great job Dmickolas! I'm really excited to try this out! Do you mind if I put this in the OP and credit you with the new-found method? I think it would really add to the project since it really makes Mewtwo seem more Melee-like. Again, fantastic job!

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Great job Dmickolas! I'm really excited to try this out! Do you mind if I put this in the OP and credit you? I think it would really add to the project since it really makes Mewtwo seem more Melee-like. Again, fantastic job!
As long as I'm not given credit for the original sounds, go ahead! I'm pretty invested in this project, so I'm happy I was able to contribute something. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I thought of something else in a similar vein: the announcer call. If someone could find a way to get SuperSawndz to convert .wav files (which it can, with certain hard-to-get files), then I can put in this (the link has a "listen" function; try it out!).

I would try out something else, but the others are direct rips of the Melee announcer call, and it just doesn't work with Brawl (the quality usually sucks, too).

-Whiplash-

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silva-Silva
3DS FC
4527-7465-9250
Step 6 is a pretty old step. His latest incarnation, Melee Mewtwo Step 1, has been fixed completely. I am not sure hwy his jump physics were off before, but now that I have fixed them there should be no problem.
Oh okay. I didn't think that because I assumed step 9 was the latest step, not the second step 1. okay, sorry.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I mentioned this project in Amazerommu's thread concerning Melee sound effects.

Sure, I can do that at some point. That one might take the back burner though for now. I wanna finish at least most of the other characters first... It's still definitely something I'm interested in seeing as how Mewtwo was one of my favorite characters in Melee.
It sounds like it'll take some time, but at least we'll eventually have access to a sfx bank as well done as his other ones!

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Hey could someone please tell me each step to doing F.P.C 3.5.3? I really wanna add mewtwo without taking lucario away. Or could you tell me how to use Extra Character Slot wich ever one is better and easier?

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I haven't heard of either of those things. I searched for them and haven't come up with anything, but if you can show me where I could find out more, I'll try and help.

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
Hey could someone please tell me each step to doing F.P.C 3.5.3?
Put PM's .gct into GCTEdit. Copy the code into the new codes section, and open another window showing FPC 3.5.1. Delete all lines shared between the two codes. All the lines exclusive to 3.5.3 should be either at the beginning or end. You'll end up with 26 lines. Delete all spaces, enter the code, and save the new GCT.
Go to your private/wii/app/RSBE, or something along those lines. It should be pretty easy to find RSBE. Duplicate it, and rename the copy RSB4. This will be the folder used at the start. Put anything you want to be in your second folder, like Mewtwo, in the original RSBE. Switch between the two by pressing x+y with a GameCube controller in the player one slot.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Put PM's .gct into GCTEdit. Copy the code into the new codes section, and open another window showing FPC 3.5.1. Delete all lines shared between the two codes. All the lines exclusive to 3.5.3 should be either at the beginning or end. You'll end up with 26 lines. Delete all spaces, enter the code, and save the new GCT.
Go to your private/wii/app/RSBE, or something along those lines. It should be pretty easy to find RSBE. Duplicate it, and rename the copy RSB4. This will be the folder used at the start. Put anything you want to be in your second folder, like Mewtwo, in the original RSBE. Switch between the two by pressing x+y with a GameCube controller in the player one slot.
That sounds awesome. Where can I find out more?

EDIT: Never mind. I found this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51912.0;wap2
It isn't possible to have two characters from different RSB folders in one match, right, even if they're not over the same character?

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Hey Nguz, I haven't stopped by in awhile, but I believe it would be of the highest efficiency to remove the unused steps from the download link, unless of course you have another use for them. By the way, I'm gonna start using Mewtwo again with all this praise and compliments I have witnessed, so it's going to be great to join this discussion again! :3

_R@bid_

Smash Journeyman
That sounds awesome. Where can I find out more?

EDIT: Never mind. I found this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51912.0;wap2
It isn't possible to have two characters from different RSB folders in one match, right, even if they're not over the same character?
Actually, you can have matches between chars from different folders, but not if they're both over the same char. If they are over the same one, textures will load, but only one of two PSAs will load. Just switch folders after one char is selected and select the other.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Actually, you can have matches between chars from different folders, but not if they're both over the same char. If they are over the same one, textures will load, but only one of two PSAs will load. Just switch folders after one char is selected and select the other.
That makes it so much better, although it would be close to perfect with the ability to change the CSS after holding in the buttons. I wasn't inclined to look much further at it before, but now I will. Thanks for the info.

This is just nit-picking, but do you know if the sound effects and music themes (especially the victory ones) work consistently when using characters from different folders?

EDIT: It should also be possible to have characters of the same base (Lucario and Mewtwo, for instance) fight if they're based on two different slots, right? For instance, if one folder had M2 as Lucario, but the other had Lucario over Ness (just making this up), they would be able to operate together?

Mewter

Smash Master
EDIT 2: I got some software and did it myself, since it's possible now that it's in .wav form. I think it sounds pretty awesome, although there's a bit more "echo" than the usual announces. I'm pretty content with it.
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/1eaRMSyljt/

If anyone wants to edit the sounds some more, let me know and I'll send you the original files I have. I'm not very experienced and I'm sure someone else could do better, but it's more than okay for now.
It's great that you've compiled Mewtwo's sounds for us!

Cool, so do you just pop it in a sfx folder inside /pf?
Or is there something else we need too?

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Cool, so do you just pop it in a sfx folder inside /pf?
Or is there something else we need too?
Yep, that's all you do, as long as you have the necessary .gct codes already put in.

I should add that none of this is my work other than the announcer call (which I ripped from a YouTube video). All of the sound effects were on BrawlVault; I just used SuperSwandz to make a .bnk. That part took less than a minute.

EDIT: I think I might have given you the wrong idea, Mewter. The 223.bnk is only for the announcer, which was what the comment you quoted was in reference to. If you want all the Mewtwo sounds (well, except the tail ones) in-game, you need to also put in the other .bnk earlier in this post (38.bnk, I think).

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Sigh. I know I haven't released anything for a while, but it's not from lack of trying! His side b works, he just falls through the stage now, which is a problem. I am trying to add two throw options to it that you can trigger with a or b. A sends them high and B bounces them off the ground. It should give you an option similar to Cfals throw game.

I have successfully added Ness and Lucas DJ cancelling. It's really smooth and adds depth to him as a character. I have upped his dash speed too. I have also made a mental jab. It's as strong as Ganon's, but I haven't figured out how to get him to not hitch. In the meantime I have made an animation where he folds his arms instead. Currently I am making a new fsmash inspired by Mega Punch, which Mewtwo can learn. I think you all will like it since it involves lots of purple fire and electricity. I am also making a mental animation for utilt, although I am not done with the graphic effect yet. Fixing his tail animations is still on the table too since I have finally figured out exactly what I need to do to add the bone. I just have to learn 3DS Max quickly and do the grunt work of changing all the animations.

I'm going to put together a version that has the changes I have finished, which includes the run speed, DJ cancelling, and the jab. I wanted to release more, but I have been struggling with some of his moves. Sorry about that. Stay tuned though!

Edit: Great job with the sound effects Dmickolas. I will be sure to add them to the OP. Thank you so much for the help!

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Sigh. I know I haven't released anything for a while, but it's not from lack of trying! His side b works, he just falls through the stage now, which is a problem. I am trying to add two throw options to it that you can trigger with a or b. A sends them high and B bounces them off the ground. It should give you an option similar to Cfals throw game.

I have successfully added Ness and Lucas DJ cancelling. It's really smooth and adds depth to him as a character. I have upped his dash speed too. I have also made a mental jab. It's as strong as Ganon's, but I haven't figured out how to get him to not hitch. In the meantime I have made an animation where he folds his arms instead. Currently I am making a new fsmash inspired by Mega Punch, which Mewtwo can learn. I think you all will like it since it involves lots of purple fire and electricity. I am also making a mental animation for utilt, although I am not done with the graphic effect yet. Fixing his tail animations is still on the table too since I have finally figured out exactly what I need to do to add the bone. I just have to learn 3DS Max quickly and do the grunt work of changing all the animations.

I'm going to put together a version that has the changes I have finished, which includes the run speed, DJ cancelling, and the jab. I wanted to release more, but I have been struggling with some of his moves. Sorry about that. Stay tuned though!

Edit: Great job with the sound effects Dmickolas. I will be sure to add them to the OP. Thank you so much for the help!
All of those changes sound awesome and totally worthy of a full update (minus the falling through the stage, but that's obviously temporary). Is that just during the side-B? Also, does the arm folding animation hitch as well during the jab?

I'm really looking forward to those new tail animations, although I hope it doesn't cause compatibility problems with other models (I'm still using Starwaffle's, for instance). Regardless, I'll bite the bullet and use your skin if it becomes necessary (until I can figure out how to re-rig it).

It's no problem! I recently found a Wii Remote sound effect as well, although I have to put in some seconds of silence so it works in sync with the other ones. I'll upload it once I figure it out!

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Ok. The half-update is up! I forgot to say that I changed his dair a little. It's now 5 frames faster, which changes the timing enough that you can now shffl it, which actually makes it a monstrous move. It also doesn't change the feel of the move very much. I also changed the graphic to an electric hit instead of the purple burst because I thought it was cleaner. I also added invincibility frames to his side b, so now you can't be hit out of it when you grab somebody. This Mewtwo runs faster (which means his dash attack is faster), has a new jab, a fixed Melee side-b, a cleaner dair, and can DJ cancel like Ness and Lucas. I will release a new, full update soon.

@Dmickolas: the arm folding animation does not hitch. It's smooth like Ganon's jab. The hitbox is invisible though, so try to feel it out. It's in the same spot as the old jab. The side b only makes him fall through the stage when he grabs somebody and you press either a or b again. The version I just released does not do that. It's just the regular side b.
If you find a really good Mewtwo Model that I can rig, I will definitely rig that one and use it in the project instead. The current one is kind of lumpy. The only problem with Starwaffle's is that its tail is permanently curved, which means I might not be able to rig it right. Please let me know what you think.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Okay; all of that's understood. I really would prefer Starwaffle's, and I can also find recolors for you if the tail thing doesn't become a problem, but I'll work on finding substitutes just in case.

EDIT: I'm also going to try it out right now. I'll post my thoughts soon.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Thoughts on the changes:

*absolutely love the new dair. The shffling makes me smile just thinking about it, and the electicity effect was a good call.
*jab animation looks cool, but no matter how close/far I stand, I can't connect a hit.
* double-jump cancel is awesome.
* run speed is excellent
*side B does 18% damage (first hit at 8, second at 10). I don't know if it did that before, but I think it's too high.
* when I hit an opponent with a U-tilt, it spawns a never-ceasing streak of fire above where I hit.
* up-B is really fast. It would make for some great mindgames, but I think it's too good.

EDIT:

We'll also have to talk to whoever works on the final version of the soundbank to make sure the jab doesn't call up a noise from M2. Right now, it does, although the smooth animation still makes it less than obvious.

EDIT 2: There also seems to be a problem with one of his arms during his F-Smash.

I also just noticed the new run end animation! I think it turned out well. It probably took so long to notice because it seems very natural for him.

EDIT 3: I finally landed a jab! It turns out the hitbox is above his head, about 2 character spaces away from him. No wonder I couldn't figure it out. haha Where it does connect, though, it feels just like Ganon's. Once it's in place, I think it's going to be perfect.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Here's the Starwaffle recolors (not sure if the original is the same as the one included in the pack, so here it is, too).

I'll continue looking for higher quality skins closer to the Melee model, so that it hopefully works similarly to yours. This is the post I'll update, instead of making more each time.

EDIT: better Starwaffle collection (contains armored versions and everything else you could ask for that we don't have so far; check it out).

Direct Melee Model Rips with basically all the stuff of the collection above (no armor, though).

Hollow Mewtwo in case you want something a little different to include (downloads through deviantart for some reason. Just go to the right-hand side for the .rar. Contains CSP and BP, too.)

That's the best I could find by searching BrawlVault.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Thank you very much. I guess I messed some of his stuff up though. I'll fix it and repost the fixed version. The fire that you see was my attempt to spawn a flame trail for his mind utilt. I messed that one up. I'll be sure to check out his arms during his fsmash. I'm not sure why his side-b does 18% now... It might be because I added the reflect hitbox to his regular side b and I messed up the damage. I did some digging and found that is wasn't there before, so I tried to make one myself. I actually changed up b to match Melee. Mewtwo is in the air for 10 frames according to Standardtoaster's guide, but I agree, it's a little too good now. I can't decide if it goes shorter now. I changed his animation length and a frame value in PSA and I am not sure if that shortened his up b. I'll test it and we'll see if I need to change it back.

Thank you for the new models. They look awesome, and I think I'll definitely be able to use one of them for the re rig.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Thank you very much. I guess I messed some of his stuff up though. I'll fix it and repost the fixed version. The fire that you see was my attempt to spawn a flame trail for his mind utilt. I messed that one up. I'll be sure to check out his arms during his fsmash. I'm not sure why his side-b does 18% now... It might be because I added the reflect hitbox to his regular side b and I messed up the damage. I did some digging and found that is wasn't there before, so I tried to make one myself. I actually changed up b to match Melee. Mewtwo is in the air for 10 frames according to Standardtoaster's guide, but I agree, it's a little too good now. I can't decide if it goes shorter now. I changed his animation length and a frame value in PSA and I am not sure if that shortened his up b. I'll test it and we'll see if I need to change it back.

Thank you for the new models. They look awesome, and I think I'll definitely be able to use one of them for the re rig.
I'm just happy to contribute, and the sooner someone playtests it, the sooner you know the issues. Everyone wins.

For the teleport, I'm guessing it's a translation issue between the games, and that the timing is off in actuality. I don't know how many frames your last version was, but I would try adding about 3 to this one (I know close to nothing about PSAing, though, so that may not be right.) Basically, I think about a 30% increase in time would be better.

I'll keep an eye out for the next update!

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Ok. I fixed the things I messed up in the earlier version. The DL should now take you to a new folder that only has the files you need. All the other steps are in a seperate place, as per RaccoonChuck's suggestion. I also lengthened his Teleport by 4 frames, which should make it more fair.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Updated results:

* Teleport is much more fair now.
* from about the farthest space possible for the move to work, the side-B does only one hit and 10% damage, but otherwise it does both hits and the previous 18%.
* F-Smash arm problem is fixed.
* U-Tilt is fixed.
* A very, very small streak of fire appears after an F-Smash at about the center of Mewtwo's body where he performed it. This happened in earlier versions, too, but I forgot about it until now (sorry).
* the jab has the same issues.

Everything else is the same as far as I know.

I was looking over the SSB4 forums for Mewtwo and had an idea based off some of the changes they predicted (assuming he'll return). What if you were to try and copy over what you think his new signature move, "Psystrike", looks like? I would recommend the F-Smash slot, but I know you're saving that for Mega Punch (which I approve of entirely), so maybe the F-Tilt position is better. Here's my reasoning for it:

* it could be a more distanced move than tilts usually are (you could have it attack about 1-1.5 character spaces away, maybe), which would increase Mewtwo's mindgame strategy without going overboard.
* it would get rid of a move that looks way too similar to another (D-Tilt). I don't mind the tail moves, but those two look almost completely the same. I know a lot of people like that pair of moves, though, so this might be controversial.
* it's just another great reference to the series.

Let me know what you think about it.

EDIT: I completely confused it with Psycho Cut, which is probably a better placeholder anyway, since it's weaker, covers the animations concepts below, and we actually know what it looks like. Sorry about that.

* Mewtwo throws his arm down as if cutting something with a one-handed sword.
* His eyes glow, just to give the impression that he's actually materializing something for the cut.
* a curved, purple blade comes out (whether this moves or not is your call), like this.

I will look more into Psystrike later and see if I can come up with something more appropriate for it. I hope that this isn't an unreasonable suggestion.

Mewter

Smash Master
Model Links
To add to this, I've been using a Melee Mewtwo with HD retexture (here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26470) because the model doesn't run into tail problems, but neither does vanilla Melee Mewtwo.

There's a Brawl complete pack for download here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27923 containing starwaffle Mewtwo (normal and armored), Nintendo 64's Stadium Mewtwo, and HD Melee Mewtwo. Also victory music, portraits and CSPs, etc.

*Got links from AGFP's Project Mewtwo thread: http://www.smashboards.com/threads/project-mewtwo-preview-video-mewtwo-released-download-now.295547/

Top Bottom