• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Mewtwo: A Balancing Project

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
its never, ever, ever, released on time LOL..

EDIT: even if it is, the traffic collapses the website. so you have to wait anyways
I-it's not our fault we're popular!

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
PSG is an amazing show.

Shame there wont be a season 2 because it's apparently 2 raunchy.

It even brought back the 2 episodic format that american cartoons had. >:

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Why yes, yes it is.
You are amazing for this!

PSG is an amazing show.

Shame there wont be a season 2 because it's apparently 2 raunchy.

It even brought back the 2 episodic format that american cartoons had. >:
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant it sooooo bad. It should not have been allowed to end the way it did and not immediately have a Season 2 in the works...

Edit: At least we got this though... I had this over Ganondorf's Paawnch and Star KO sounds for a while lol

Paradoxium

Smash Master
you should get a team together and start it up, it would cause hype the likes of which has never been experienced on this Earth

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Now that might be the project to work on. No articles though. We'll just use his giant hand to make awesome throws and stuff.
I fully support this idea, especially since your favorite fighter type seems to be the grappler, so you'll know what he needs. I can't say I know much about Isaac, though, so I won't be of much help.
you should get a team together and start it up, it would cause hype the likes of which has never been experienced on this Earth
Teams really are important. I'm sure there's plenty of talented people in the community who would join you, too.

Top Bottom