• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prof. Oak's Lab: The Q&A Thread - USE THIS

sunshade

Smash Ace
For the longest time my younger brother has been asking me to get him an emulator of pokemon red/blue for the family computer, but I have been lazy and not even attempted to find one. Just a few days ago my brother decided that waiting for me to actually do anything would take to long and decided to download an emulator for himself. Instead he downloaded a crapton of spyware, which I had to spend a good 3-4 hours removing.

TL:DR if anyone is aware of a spyware less, free, emulator of decent or better quality I would greatly appreciate it. Think of the children.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't think talking about emulators and stuff is allowed. Or maybe it's just frowned upon. I dunno. I'll PM you, just in case.

aroperdope

Smash Cadet
Could i get an expert opinion on sandslash? like, how he would fit into a party, or what his roles would be in the group. Recommended move-lists, items would be appreciated.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
For the longest time my younger brother has been asking me to get him an emulator of pokemon red/blue for the family computer, but I have been lazy and not even attempted to find one. Just a few days ago my brother decided that waiting for me to actually do anything would take to long and decided to download an emulator for himself. Instead he downloaded a crapton of spyware, which I had to spend a good 3-4 hours removing.

TL:DR if anyone is aware of a spyware less, free, emulator of decent or better quality I would greatly appreciate it. Think of the children.
Just get VisualBoy Advance (or VBALink, which allows you to also trade with yourself if you feel like it), by far the best GBA emulator out there. It'll also play regular GB/GBC games so you're cool for red/blue with that.

Discussing emulators and the like isn't against the rules, but linking to them (and where to get roms) is. Just go look, they aren't so hard to find. :p

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Sandslash is amazing in NU. On of the best Rapid Spinners in the tier, a fantastic physical tank, and can set up Stealth Rocks. He is on of the most common leads as well.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sandslash is amazing in NU. On of the best Rapid Spinners in the tier, a fantastic physical tank, and can set up Stealth Rocks. He is on of the most common leads as well.
Just going to vouch for this. It can take a Head Smash from Life Orb Rampardos.

That's amazing. I don't even remember what the EV spreads were but that's amazing.

-Terywj

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
[collapse=team]Groudon (shiny) Adamant @ leftovers lv100
drought

Ev set
252hp
156att
32def
60spd
8spe

moveset
DragonClaw
Earthquake
StealthRock
Toxic

Starmie(shiny) Timid@leftovers lv 100
natural cure

ev set
136hp
156def
216spe

move set
IceBeam
Thunderbolt
RapidSpin
Recover

Ho-oh(shiny) lv 100 adamant@life orb
Pressure

EV set
192 hp
252atk
66 spe

Moveset
Substitute
Recover
Earthquake
SacredFire

Rayquaza(shiny) lv100 Adamant @ leftovers
Air Lock

ev set
232 atk
24 spa
252 spe

moveset
DragonDance
Outrage
FireBlast
Earthquake

Scizor (shiny)Adamant@life orb
Technician

ev set
248 hp
252atk
2spe

moveset
SwordsDance
BulletPunch
BrickBreak
U turn

Mewtwo (shiny)lv100 modest@leftovers
pressure

ev set
4hp
252spa
252 spe

Moveset
AuraSphere
ShadowBall
IceBeam
CalmMind[/collapse]

I have two glaring weaknesses
thunder/water spout kyogre
Soul dew latios with shadow ball
any Ideas?
Ignored question was ignored.
i seriously need help with this, these two are killing me >.<

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The last thing you don't want to not have is a Dragon.

So I'd replace M2

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Question: Can I make anyone a Pokemon with my AR? I've got a little time and feel like helping someone out.

Edit: Offer stands for half an hour.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
yes you can, its called pokesav, its gay but it works :)

Who needs an ar when you have the gts exploit thing :)
Lol the question was, is there someone who wants me to make them a Pokemon? I'm offering to make someone a Pokemon for the next half hour...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
They're all ubers, but I would recommend rayquaza, since Starmie already is part Psychic
I am massively confused by what this message was supposed to mean.

But seriously. If you don't have a SINGLE Dragon in Ubers, you're doing it wrong. Especially with about a third of the tier Dragon Type.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I am massively confused by what this message was supposed to mean.

But seriously. If you don't have a SINGLE Dragon in Ubers, you're doing it wrong. Especially with about a third of the tier Dragon Type.
I figured out how to solve the problem without blissy.
Mewtwo actually FIXES the problem, just leavin it at that :)

Marthmaster800

Smash Apprentice
Do you want to hack me a latios with a soul dew, a jirachi, and a special Arceus. :p

Thanks. XD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It's hard to hack a special Arcues for the event.

You need to pull off specific codes JUST for that.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
-1 Respect - I was going to lmgtfy it, but I couldn't find it on Google, and I didn't want to seem like a pretentious douche.

Incomplete

Top Bottom