• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Peach in Brawl

pyrimadines

Smash Apprentice
Her FS is like a super Jigglypuff sing attack right? It looks like they fall asleep, and she can attack them, bt there are recovery oranges that appear as well?

I'd use it when they are all clumped together and I could charge one smash attack, then save the rest of the time for recovery items. I'm happy with her FS. I wanted her to have one where it affected everyone, not just one person(Link).

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
It looks like all of the enemies took about 30% from the FS--very good! And there are about 20 peaches that appear on stage; at 5% each, Peach could end up recovering about 100%! Crazy stuff. And the kicker? Her opponents seem to remain asleep for a good 10 seconds, which seems like FOREVER in a Smash game. Peachy's got it! :bigthumbu

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I was hoping it'd be more damaging then healing, but this FS is pretty decent too. Better then Diddy Kong's anyway >>

Also, time for a move update. I couldn't really look at the vid to well, but one of my friends say that Peach's Dair is not there anymore from Melee, and is replaced with a Zelda-like Dair. Anyone else saw it?

Also, there's some changes to her Up B. You'll see it on the last picture of Today's Brawl update.

It seems the Umbrella is spread wider, yet the pole of it is longer, which means her head has a more visible shot of getting spiked at a slanted degree.

Also, her turnips ARE huge. Comas FTW ^^

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I hope they reduced the knock back on her attacks, they said she was supposed to have some realy weak attacks, on her trophy, but she could hit hard. her attacks need to be nurfed in my opinion.

Samochan

Smash Master
I hope they reduced the knock back on her attacks, they said she was supposed to have some realy weak attacks, on her trophy, but she could hit hard. her attacks need to be nurfed in my opinion.
LOL

If anything she needs stronger hits, cause she couldn't kill anythign till 200% while Fox kills at 70% and Falcon at 120% with perfect DI on Dreamland64 >_> Her attacks are pathetically weak for a 5th best character and she really needs a good KO move (dsmash is not a KO move when it's easily DI'ed up and smash DI'ed even, resulting in everyone livign till 200% )

NukeA6

Smash Master
I expected Peach's Final Smash to be something else but this one is pretty good and can be useful.

Is it just me or is Peach's float gone?

kzee

Smash Rookie
It is there, the guys just don't seem to be able to float >_>
Totally agree. The player doesn't use Peach very well. I didn't see many forward throws, turnips and aerials, just saw lots of toad spamming.

I also didn't expect her FS to put everyone to sleep. I thought it would be Jigglypuff's (if she's in the game), lol. It still has a nice effect, though.

Edit:

Ah dammit, I thought she can just push them off the stage while they're asleep, but I just tried it with Jigglypuff in Melee and it doesn't work, lol.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I couldn't see any new DAir in the video with Peach's FS. If you can pinpoint it, let me know.

And what is THIS?!

Look at the gloved hand and the very bottom of the screen. One can discern the top of Peach's crown and a little of her hair. What on earth is this new attack that she is performing?!

PrincessToadstool

Smash Cadet
Peachs FSmash looks amazing! Hers looks the best in my opinion out of all the fsmashs confirmed or seen. Go Peach! Now I'm even more excited for the game!!!

I couldn't see any new DAir in the video with Peach's FS. If you can pinpoint it, let me know.

And what is THIS?!

Look at the gloved hand and the very bottom of the screen. One can discern the top of Peach's crown and a little of her hair. What on earth is this new attack that she is performing?!
omg i can't believe i didn't notice that i thought kirby was just acting cute!

Anyway... Yeah wow i wonder what new move she's using... All her B moves have been confirmed to return so what the heck is she doing

kzee

Smash Rookie

And what is THIS?!

I'm guessing it's one of her taunts.

PrincessToadstool

Smash Cadet

And what is THIS?!

I think thats her final smash, cause in the video when she does her final smash, she puts her hand up and a big hearts and lots of little hearts appear.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
Her Final Smash is Amazing!!! I love it, I LOVEE ITTTTT!!!! I WANT THE GAME like now! Peach = the best! And the best fsmash ever hopefully!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'm guessing it's one of her taunts.
Logical explanation.

I think thats her final smash, cause in the video when she does her final smash, she puts her hand up and a big hearts and lots of little hearts appear.
The animation shown in the picture doesn't match her FS as shown in the video, though. A taunt seems to be the most likely explanation.

Hm, want to give me the time? I couldn't pick it out just by watching; then again, I never play as Zelda. :chuckle:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

And what is THIS?!

I believe that's her Upsmash. The hand and head area has the animation just like it in Melee. Remember the new Peach bomber? It was filled with hearts instead of an actual explosion.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I believe that's her Upsmash. The hand and head area has the animation just like it in Melee. Remember the new Peach bomber? It was filled with hearts instead of an actual explosion.
Ohh, new USmash animation would be sexy. :grin:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
A video I saw showed Peach's Final Smash. It put Sonic, Link, and Ike to sleep. For some reason though, I can't shake the feeling that it would only affect male fighters.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Wow, I love her Final Smash ^_^ Auto-heal = great.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yeah thats what I was thinking. It doesn't have to be a special move to cause an effect like fire(Y.Links weird dair when you hit with the hilt), so that seals the deal for the upsmash. But one problem remains..Kirby must have been hit with it in order for the hearts to come out.. yet he has a happy face, normally when a character gets hit.. the facial expression shows it...and Kirby is as cheerful as ever, even after getting a colonoscopy.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I think a lot of Peach's moves will be based off of SPP. They already said a lot of characters are going to be different then they were in Melee.
The float thing was a power of her's in the Super Mario Adventure game for the GBA (Yes, she was playable, along with Toad, Luigi and of course Mario)

Someone else said that her moves were unique to her and I think that's the very reason why she made it in (Certainly it wasn't the fan following :laugh:)

I don't mind her in so...let the Brawl be cool!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah thats what I was thinking. It doesn't have to be a special move to cause an effect like fire(Y.Links weird dair when you hit with the hilt), so that seals the deal for the upsmash. But one problem remains..Kirby must have been hit with it in order for the hearts to come out.. yet he has a happy face, normally when a character gets hit.. the facial expression shows it...and Kirby is as cheerful as ever, even after getting a colonoscopy.
Maybe it could be Kirby taunting in the air. Or it could be Peach is doing her FS...and Kirby is taunting.

Maybe he's more broken :p

Really, It's unknown

Peach is a lover not a fighter.
Peach loves to beat up overgrown lizards, plumbers,...and fighters :p

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Has it been determined if Peach still has the same down smash or not?

Top Bottom