• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Peach in Brawl

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
here comes an awesomely stupid (albeit valid?) question for the E for All attendees: Will we be able to still upskirt Peach like in Melee's Pause screen when done right? lol
I bet they wanted, but there were WAAAAY too many eyes there lol

Also, a good note

Peach + Crawl x Pause snap shots = Lara Croft snap shots :p

4chan *was* a imageboard/forum where people posted all kinds of pictures, where you might have been able to find something like that. I didn't know the site was down though.

Anyway I just heard why Dr. Mario isn't going to be in Brawl. Supposedly Dr. Mario went up to Peach during the development period of Brawl and this is what ensued.

Dr. Mario: "Hey Peach, I have a question for you."
Peach: "ok?"
Dr. Mario: "Do you have any clone in you?"
Peach: "No...."
Dr. Mario: "Would you like to?"
Peach: *Beats Dr. Mario to death with a frying pan*

Who woulda thunk that Peach would be responsible for Dr. Mario not making the cut in Brawl? lol and yes I ripped that off of Austin Powers.
No no, that wasn't the reason.

The real reason was simple.

Before she came to Melee, she made a deal with Dr Mario. He puts in three items of her choosing in her 'vag' and she appoints him playable in Melee. The deal was set, they both did their part, and Peach crushed foes as the cheapest character in Melee

Before Brawl was shown in the demo, Peach requested that Saturn and Bom-omb be removed for the Smart Bomb and Spike Ball in replacement, but Dr. Mario refused, worried that it'd damage her inners. In rage, Peach made him CC and Dsmashed him to death. After his defeat, he forced a nerf pill on her mouth, making her swallow it and nerf her Dsmash.

He was then cut out of the Brawl playable characters.

That's how it happen :p

Elysium

Smash Lord
No no, that wasn't the reason.

The real reason was simple.

Before she came to Melee, she made a deal with Dr Mario. He puts in three items of her choosing in her 'vag' and she appoints him playable in Melee. The deal was set, they both did their part, and Peach crushed foes as the cheapest character in Melee

Before Brawl was shown in the demo, Peach requested that Saturn and Bom-omb be removed for the Smart Bomb and Spike Ball in replacement, but Dr. Mario refused, worried that it'd damage her inners. In rage, Peach made him CC and Dsmashed him to death. After his defeat, he forced a nerf pill on her mouth, making her swallow it and nerf her Dsmash.

He was then cut out of the Brawl playable characters.

That's how it happen :p
Ahhh see people. This just goes to show Wikipedia is *not* fact!!! :laugh:

So she kept them in her "Vag" then huh? Poor Mario, it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Meh.... thus is the price for greatness I suppose.

Rockin FTW!

MetaKnightRules5

Smash Cadet
Peach is stupid compared to all the other characters. On the website it says in adventure mode you damage a cage till it breaks who ever you save gets saved and the other is captured and i would damage Zelda over Peach anyday. Her final smash is really stupid. she puts a ton of peaches down and everyone falls a sleep and you eat the peaches to regain damage you lost and she hits everyone with her golf club

Samochan

Smash Master
Peach is stupid compared to all the other characters. On the website it says in adventure mode you damage a cage till it breaks who ever you save gets saved and the other is captured and i would damage Zelda over Peach anyday. Her final smash is really stupid. she puts a ton of peaches down and everyone falls a sleep and you eat the peaches to regain damage you lost and she hits everyone with her golf club
>_>

*goes to dsmash MKR*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I tend to hear things like this alot from people who cant beat Peach.........

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I tend to hear things like this alot from people who cant beat Peach.........
Yeah, he's pretty much a Dsmash victim. >>

look, MKR, the Peach players appriciate criticism on Peach whether it's good or bad. Your comment reeks of insult. If you can't say anything nice or helpful about Peach, then please don't comment here.

And yay! I'm FTW! *dances*

Elysium

Smash Lord
Peach's FS is anything but stupid (or anything on similar lines). I think it's the most strategic out of all the ones we've seen. Gimpy also was able to come up with some good ways to use it after only a couple days. All because it's not outright insane damage, or instakill doesn't make it a lesser FS. It just seems to be a little bit too much for some people to grasp the awesomeness that is Brawl Peach.

And yeah Rockin, you earned the FTW.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And yay! I'm FTW! *dances*

Dude..........no.....just............no..........

In other news, It could have been better. Cause Her FS only hits people when on the stage. What I worry is if people wake up in time, they could take some Of the Peaches on the ground to recover health. which they already lost from the damage of her singing and putting them to sleep. So you can just use the move like that. Gotta play it smart.

Peach is too good. That is all;)

Elysium

Smash Lord
I think Gimpy addressed that problem. He suggested that Peach picks up some of the peach on the stage, then kills the competition, and finishes by getting the rest of the peaches. Problem solved.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think Gimpy addressed that problem. He suggested that Peach picks up some of the peach on the stage, then kills the competition, and finishes by getting the rest of the peaches. Problem solved.
Not to mention that he said it's best to use it when they have high damage. Put them to sleep, go for the kill, THEN gobble up the Peaches

Elysium

Smash Lord
Dude..........no.....just............no..........
Wait what? Go watch Saturday Night Fever and tell me you don't want to dance... Besides your just mad you not FTW. :laugh:

Not to mention that he said it's best to use it when they have high damage. Put them to sleep, go for the kill, THEN gobble up the Peaches
Seriously, at first glance I didn't like her FS, but since then I think it's grown to become my favorite so far. It's by far the most strategic one so far and thats what makes it ballin'. Nothings more dangerous then a smart Peach player.... except... well.... no *nothing* is more dangerous then a smart Peach player. :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wait what? Go watch Saturday Night Fever and tell me you don't want to dance... Besides your just mad you not FTW. :laugh:
both but the danceing the most.

And he cant out win me. I'm too good compared to him. No chance he ever be over me. He is someone I wont ever have to worry about.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
A thousand pardons for the double posts but

It looks like King Dededont is adopting Peach's ability to pull thing out of..... wherever. I knew this Penguin would be trouble.
I saw that too. I think he just pulls out those minion though. The spiked one looks like it would hurt, but it's no stichface. Peach still has that beam sword (which looks improved), the bombs, and possibly Mr. Saturn.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Seriously, at first glance I didn't like her FS, but since then I think it's grown to become my favorite so far. It's by far the most strategic one so far and thats what makes it ballin'. Nothings more dangerous then a smart Peach player.... except... well.... no *nothing* is more dangerous then a smart Peach player. :laugh:
How about A smart Peach player who can Dsmash just right? Or even worse, Marth XD

And yeah, it seems Dedede can pull out randoms like Peach. He can pull out all the stuff he wants.

He can't pull out neither a sitch or a weapon. :p

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I used to play as peach alot in melee, but im not sure if I want to in this one.
I would like to see a list of changes to all her attacks.

bored

Smash Ace
I rather like the explosion of hearts, ya know, from peach bomber. Lol. Peach is gonna kick ***

sheikan7

Smash Cadet
Peach in Brawl can be nerfed or made ownage all she wants, but Melee can't and won't ever change. IF Brawl is totally bad, which I don't think it will be, I can always go back to Melee.=D

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Peach in Brawl can be nerfed or made ownage all she wants, but Melee can't and won't ever change. IF Brawl is totally bad, which I don't think it will be, I can always go back to Melee.=D
I think at this point (especially since today's update) I think it'll be anything but bad :p

Elysium

Smash Lord
I seriously don't think there will be any ownage or nerfing going around. It's a whole new game (as gimpy can't stress enough). I look at it like smash 64, I don't hold much expectations for characters. I think thats the problem with brawl is that people have their expectations up with the clouds, when they should be ground level. But to each their own (since Peach is going to **** :laugh: )
I think at this point (especially since today's update) I think it'll be anything but bad :p
QFT!!!! Stage builder, it doesn't get much cooler than that. Replay value through the roof fo shizzle.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
QFT!!!! Stage builder, it doesn't get much cooler than that. Replay value through the roof fo shizzle.
I be careful with those words. Sakurai is giving us stuff both that was improved AND wasn't even considered.

If Daisy, Mega Man, and Geno is in Brawl.

GAME!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What? no Ridley. Shame Shame! :laugh:
I'm pretty confident he's gonna be a boss in Brawl for several reasons

- He's probably the most challenging boss in the Metroid game IMO

- His music in the Dojo (which really kicks ***)

- I rather see him as a boss then a playable character. I want him as a assist trophy too :p

So yeah, sorry ^^;;

Elysium

Smash Lord
For the record, that would blow. lol
Though it makes sense with the new Boss feature and everything. But i'm still hoping for PC.

And I thought Daisy was an Alt costume for Peach even in Brawl?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
For the record, that would blow. lol
Though it makes sense with the new Boss feature and everything. But i'm still hoping for PC.

And I thought Daisy was an Alt costume for Peach even in Brawl?
Well yeah she is, but it'd be nice for the official Daisy to be in brawl in a Peach costume.

I bet she'd look more hawt :p

Elysium

Smash Lord
Peach > Daisy looks wise
...... Not that I think about that regularly .... That was just off the top of my head.... Yeah....

(this is where someone comes in and goes "Go Camera mode!!11!!")

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Peach x Daisy looks wise
fixed LOL. oh yeah, CAMERA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!!

Anyway, that's not the real reason I want Daisy in Brawl. I felt she's been in the shadows like Luigi, and pretty much a underrated character. I felt she should be in the fight scene at least. If anything, she could be just as effective as Peach, but more of a ground game character.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Daisy's too Tomboyish. I think thats why Luigi has been in the shadows for so long. Daisy wont let him in the spotlight cuz then people will see the bruises that she gives him. (Yeah abusive relationship) Thats why Luigi always follows behind mario cuz he knows that Daisy would beat him to death if the world found out her secret.

Really the only problem with Daisy is the lack of an original moveset imo. If she gave them something to work with I don't see why they wouldn't add her.
(Have you noticed that it you and me keeping this thread alive? lol)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Daisy's too Tomboyish. I think thats why Luigi has been in the shadows for so long. Daisy wont let him in the spotlight cuz then people will see the bruises that she gives him. (Yeah abusive relationship) Thats why Luigi always follows behind mario cuz he knows that Daisy would beat him to death if the world found out her secret.

Really the only problem with Daisy is the lack of an original moveset imo. If she gave them something to work with I don't see why they wouldn't add her.
(Have you noticed that it you and me keeping this thread alive? lol)
Zelda is also tomboyish, but she's in Melee and Brawl. It's good that Daisy is tomboyish. That means she can fight. I'm pretty sure they would give her a good moveset. I mean look at Sonic. I was SURE they were gonna do something unoriginal with him, but his moves are actually unique.

Also. Luigi has been in the shadows during the NES days. Daisy wasn't even noticed lol. The real reason was popularity issues.

Boy: Wait...who's that?

Boy 2: Is that Mario older?

Boy 3: No, he would've kept his red cloths.

Boy 1: I don't care. He sucks anyway.

Poor Luigi....that's why he ***** in Low tiers. Gonna make those *****es remember his name >:D

BTW, I did noticed, and I'm used to it. I was usually the one bumping it up to keep it alive. Nice to have some company once in awhile lol.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I never thought of Zelda as tomboyish. Link's enough man for both of them. lol
Your right Daisy wasn't around back in the day. Maybe brawl will make him top tier and he'll take off as gamings favorite character...... realistically... not a chance.
It's a shame the lack of Peach support, that nerfed downsmash must have destroyed everyones hopes.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I never thought of Zelda as tomboyish. Link's enough man for both of them. lol
Your right Daisy wasn't around back in the day. Maybe brawl will make him top tier and he'll take off as gamings favorite character...... realistically... not a chance.
It's a shame the lack of Peach support, that nerfed downsmash must have destroyed everyones hopes.
Actually, it'll seperate the pros from the noobs IMO.

Elysium

Smash Lord
What if your in between? A Proob. lol

Seriously though, I agree. I rarely use her downsmash anyway. The only character I base off 1 move is Zelda (The Goddess kick!!). Peach is better than that though, why get all whiney over one smash?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What if your in between? A Proob. lol

Seriously though, I agree. I rarely use her downsmash anyway. The only character I base off 1 move is Zelda (The Goddess kick!!). Peach is better than that though, why get all whiney over one smash?
Because of its effect

Because how much damage it can do

because of its priority

because of how muchn redicoulus range it has

because how much it can pwn characters (especially space animals)

because it's the 2nd quickest move in the game

because of how spammable it is

there. so much *****ing will be heard now that it's nerfed XD

EDIT: I'm between boobs. the best spot anywhere XD

But nah, I'm just a adverage smasher

chef-hado

Smash Cadet
reading the last coupla posts between rockin and elysium was fun stuff XD hahaha very nice convo guys
i think the d-smash being nerfed is kinda good, as a peach player all my friends really hate me XD but still, at lesat she gota buffed up f-smash from what i heard
plus now that it's nerfed it's not as spammable

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
While this final Smash might've been optimal for a lot of characters, it's quite useless for Peach. Peach is good at racking up damage, not at KO:ing. Unless they have 150%, they won't die from anything she throws at them (with DI) while they're asleep on the ground. Her Upsmash could kill at around 90% in Melee, but that requires a sweetspot and it's the hardest attack to sweetspot in the entire game, especially when the opponent's sleeping on the ground.

Her Final Smash will never KO anyone unless they're already at a percentage where any given attack would KO them. The one good thing about this Final Smash is that it seems to hit across the entire stage and be unblockable.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Peach's Forward throw is an almost guaranteed KO when close to the edge and at least 105%-110% damage, and from what we've seen, her FS also does a considerable amount of damage.

I feel like there are two kinds of people in the Smash community, those who love Peach's FS, and those who hate it.

BTW, Peach's Uair is also beastly when used properly.

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Peach's Forward throw is an almost guaranteed KO when close to the edge and at least 105%-110% damage, and from what we've seen, her FS also does a considerable amount of damage.

I feel like there are two kinds of people in the Smash community, those who love Peach's FS, and those who hate it.

BTW, Peach's Uair is also beastly when used properly.
I've seen her final smash do up to 38% (some people have seen over 40%) so racking up damage isn't even much of an issue. Other than that i love her FS. Certainly one of the better ones.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Important questions

Got something that's on my mind.

Now, is everyone happy with the changes of Peach? Is there something that should've been improved or added with Peach?

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
Got something that's on my mind.

Now, is everyone happy with the changes of Peach? Is there something that should've been improved or added with Peach?
I don't see why her midair jump needed to be reduced so much. Recovery isn't an issue because of the improved up b but the aerial game is somewhat affected. Other than that i'm very glad with the way she turned out.

Top Bottom